ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   Anyone coming to Dragonica? (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/48175-anyone-coming-dragonica.html)

Crypt 05-27-2009 01:47 PM

Anyone coming to Dragonica?

anyone coming to dragonica? when I'm back I'll be playing Dragonica on IAHGames, hopefully we can make a guild there, depends if we get many members, Dragonica is opening OBT and there will be no player wipe during that time, or actually idk, there's no official announcement yet but someone said, or well it seems a lot of ppl says that there will be no player wipe during OBT, so we can all start there, maybe, let's first make sure there will be no wipe tho, if there is then lol, we just mess around or w/e

I actually can't wait, but in my current situation well, I'm forced to wait, and not only that, there's no announcements of to when it's OBT going released, so well, LOL nothing to do for now, so for at least when it's open, who's coming?

hope we can make a list, I'm obviously coming, my IGNs there are Crypt, Enissa and Virth, and yes Enissa's really cute, isn't she? ^^, I can see I didn't make everyone happy tho, feets :/, oh well, she's cute anyway ^^

lol back on topic, who's coming to Dragonica? lol, I might not be able to start immediately but I'll do my best for it, about the guild, up to Yuki if she accepts, or we could surprise her <.< XD, let's just see what we can do lol

Astenhof 05-27-2009 03:56 PM

I'm doubtful to begin playing again. I probably will, but I'm going to make a new character. I know a good friend of mine is going to play it, but beyond that, I'm not sure.

If I can, the new character is going to be a mage, Jade. If Jade is taken, then it'll just be Norenos.

moffit 05-27-2009 04:01 PM

I might give it a try, but it depends on what commitments work-wise I get myself into.

Yuki 05-27-2009 10:36 PM

It's half and half for me. I'm keeping my time open to try other games I haven't touched yet. Also, I'm focusing a but on LaTale as of right now D;

Firagagun 05-28-2009 07:03 PM

ahh...didn't knew it's the 28th already it's too late for me to go on so i'll go on tomorrow

Crypt 05-29-2009 10:50 PM

Dragonica still closed with no announcements yet D:, guess we have to wait, and btw I'm back!, with my comp this time (what to do tho? lol)

Crypt 06-01-2009 03:27 PM

Dragonica on IAHGames will be opening on June 4th, 2009 - Link - Announcement

Dragonica on gpotato.eu will be opening on June 10th, 2009 - Link - Announcement

I'll be on IAHGames one, since it'll be international there and i prefer going international, for those who can't download the client, I've prepared the downloads on my server, feel free to download them as needed.

IAHGames Dragonica - Download
gpotato.eu Dragonica - Download

both releases will be Open Beta

ps. there will be no wipe on IAHGames version

moffit 06-01-2009 03:30 PM

Thanks Crypt. o:

I'll at least check it out and see how well my computer can play it. Right now I'm downloading LT onto a flash drive my aunt is letting me borrow, to see if it's possible to run the game from there without all the horrendous lag. So far the only speedbump I've run across was that I'm trying to use a high-speed drive on a non-high-speed usb port. q_q;;

Shiki 06-01-2009 08:16 PM

I'll be joining too.xD

;-; took me 2 minutes to sign up for an account,took me 30 minutes to remember my username and password since Granado Espada -.-

Shiki 06-04-2009 05:07 AM

eets finally up! patching now. wonder what character name i should get

has it:
Kale Server:Amplicty:Tarp Battlemagetobe >:D

Crypt 06-04-2009 02:56 PM

I'm on Crypt now

Kaye Channel 2 (channel 1 full D: )

Astenhof 06-04-2009 03:40 PM

Made Norenos a while ago.

Kaye, never going to touch channel 1 or 2. I lag hard enough as it is.

moffit 06-04-2009 10:08 PM

I tried to register, but I don't know what they mean by Identification number.

Shiki 06-04-2009 10:24 PM

i used my real singapore Ic number.not sure about how crypt and andrew did it?

Astenhof 06-05-2009 02:42 AM

I don't even have any idea what you mean by identification number.

I don't remember having to deal with something like that, and since the website is being a douche (runtime error? wtf) I can't try and make a new account to try and see what your referencing.

zedj 06-05-2009 04:23 AM

Its the Singapore's equivalent of US's social security number

Astenhof 06-05-2009 11:49 AM

Huh. I never remember having to fill in that box. It's possible when I got the closed beta email, the ID came with it, but I'm not sure, since I cleared out my inbox.

If I didn't have an account already and it did want a social, I'd probably wouldn't ever play the game. Anything non-government related asking for a social? Sounds fishy to me. (Blame my parents, both are in the air force)

Crypt 06-05-2009 02:27 PM

i just typed something random on that box o.o, just type something unique lol

moffit 06-05-2009 02:39 PM

Lol, I guess I'll try Crypt's method later tonight or tomorrow.

edit: Ehh, on second thought since this is still technically a Beta period, I'll just wait for Open Launch. I think that's by the end of this month.

holyxerxes 06-07-2009 12:52 AM

Lag~

i was joined back and play 2 days without any problems...turn out 3rd days i play...the server go so lagging....seriously like hell!!

but i wish they fix about this...because i was asking...not me only the one lag that time~ :py22: