ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-28-2009   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

i think it's like... 20-30 lvls.

then again, she got a prize in the lvlin char event... 1-147 nothing's impossible for her..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-28-2009   #102 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx
Guild: Symphony

Her EQs are haxedddd

02-28-2009   #103 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

Lols. <3

Poor Ameh ]: The EXP Event ends this Weds ;-; But yeah, I can't pull myself to level Memoir at all. XD And Abyss is so-so with mages. I mean... the monsters there is using Tesla and SoT ;-; orz. You can't tell what their status is, but I believe there's 1 monster that is weak to mages, but have some mighty HP. I can't ohKO there... yet.. But then again, it's because I had to sacrifice like 2 pieces of equip to get 30k HP. I died once, and almost died 6 times within 20 minutes of exploring that place XD

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

02-28-2009   #104 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Yukiiiiii

hax enough ]:?

Spoiler!

Now I really want those CF80s and make the gun/cape I got from you hax ' -' I just.. need CF80s .-.

And still need to master the gun boost Dx

But yay for free Princess boxes, and random White Kimono Angels I had on my coon?

/Goes to fail Don fight

No clue how Im gonna do this lol.. melee/gun snipe?

EDIT: Ooook, lets not try GS/GLS again >->

EDIT2:

Yay 8D Hard part is officially over.

Spoiler!

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 02-28-2009 at 07:51 PM.

03-01-2009   #105 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

LOLS. Poor Veil. XD

So... I woke up, pulled Jae away from Ruby to come to Pearl. Made a party, and I got myself to 180, afterwards had Jae afk for me for Black Swamp PQ, got me to 186. Then went back to Tap1, and leveling, got 1 level and 97%, then it got dark, so I thought I would go recharge pots, couldn't walk outside the warp, so I relogged... and.. now I'm stuck.. at the character selection screen, along with the other 2 people in the party. Orz. I'd be pissed, if I logged on, lost my 97% and my booster is dead. >_>

03-01-2009   #106 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Jewelia's broke lol. Me, Red/Yuutsu and Drakii are camping out on nubs on Fantasia's starter boat lol.

モノノ怪

03-01-2009   #107 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

;-; I managed to sneak on Jewelia, and Jae did too, so we got our Royal back. Got to 191 and orz. I'm tired. Towards the end of 190->191 I sorta.. slept walk in-game. XD

03-01-2009   #108 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

Nu waiii T_T grats on the 191 though

03-01-2009   #109 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD I don't know, like I know I closed my eyes, and all I did was click, f4(Windblade), click, repeat. Lols.

I just woke up, and having a hugeee headache ]:

03-01-2009   #110 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
XD I don't know, like I know I closed my eyes, and all I did was click, f4(Windblade), click, repeat. Lols.

I just woke up, and having a hugeee headache ]:
o_o lolfreakingwut

モノノ怪

03-01-2009   #111 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I don't knowww D: I just know when I came to, I was 191 with 8% XDD

03-01-2009   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
this made my day rofl

03-01-2009   #113 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

It reminds me of this one flash game I was playing. It was like "The Best MMO Ever." And all you did was click, so I kept clicking.. and clicking.. and clicking... And I was like WTH, and then I was like... "LOLS NO DUH, THE ONLY THING YOU DO IN MMOS IS CLICK LOOLS I GET EEEETTT." So yar. I think I trained myself mentally to just click XD

03-01-2009   #114 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
I want to be able to do that :> That way I could get 8 full hours of sleep and still be using all 25 hrs of my booster
Then you'd wake up and find yourself dead, because in all your clicking, you failed to heal.

モノノ怪

03-01-2009   #115 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I didn't do much today, except did that MyCamp thing after I leveled my char 1 level. XD

I was about to freeze my Light Witch, to start my Dark Witch, but... Sympathyzer is my quest item storage mule. :x So I was lazy to transfer all of the items ;-; And I don't have that much time to level the new sheep anyway, so I'll just wait till Spring Break. <3

I have a reflection paper I'm supposed to do right now, but I'm too brain dead. ;-;

03-02-2009   #116 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

I abused the mycamp thing a bit too lol. But on Fant, I have no room on my Jewelia accounts to abuse it with :/

モノノ怪

03-02-2009   #117 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

OHS! I DID MY PILLOWS LIKE THAT TOO kekeke. I have 2 more time capsules, so I guess I can abuse it a bit more tomorrow. XD But now, I'm sleeping. I managed to finish my 3 page reflection in 5 minutes, orz.

03-02-2009   #118 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

So we were assigned our next speech project today, and it's somewhat like a debate project. I swear it's like writing a whole new essay So our topic is about shoes, lol'd. Since one of our guys in our group was part of this charity shoe company, where if you buy a pair of shoes from them, then they will donate shoes to the children that does not have shoes. So, we did most of our work in-class, all we have to do now, is do actual statistics research of the poverty countries, and children who doesn't have shoes. Yay for us <3... and I'm the only girl in the farking group.

I'm getting assigned my second essay today too, and I'm not even sure what my topic would be. I was thinking about how sugar isn't really that bad for us. I mean sure you shouldn't have a lot, but doesn't mean you shouldn't have any whatsoever. So yeah, need to do research on that topic too ;-;

Even though I was late to class this morning, I managed to do some window shopping in Mega It was like the adrenaline rush of clicking shops and closing.

I decided that I'm just going to park my booty in the auditorium, the cafeteria suddenly just gets so crowded lately, and it's so loud, plus there's like break dancers that just.. makes so much noise. Orz. It's much quieter in the auditorium, although right now, there's a band inside, and they're playing Star Wars. <3

So yeah, I'm bored, I have 2 hours till class, keep me company :3

XD And yay for emots, I always liked those but was always lazy to add them in

03-03-2009   #119 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD, I don't even know when our debate is supposed to take place, there's no set date on presentation of the topic on our syllabus. ;-; If it's on a Monday, orz. The Saturday before that, I don't know if I'll be going to San Francisco or not, even if I'm not I'd have to go to church, because on Sunday, we're having a church event until like 12AM... and if I have the debate on Monday, I'll be dead ;-;

Surprisingly, I went to sleep at 1AM last night, and woke up this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, usually it takes me about 10 pushes of the snooze button until I got up, but today I beat my alarm clock from waking up. I guess part of the reason was because my room was so hot... even though it was only 66 degrees. =_= I guess I was having a fever. Now I'm back home, and I don't have class until 3 more hours, and I plan on taking a nap, it cooled down a bit, so now I'm feeling sleepy :x

I have my 3 hour class I need to go to ;-; I might just skip it, I need to check if we have a review today :x Crap, nevermind just checked it and we have a review for our 2nd midterm. Boo. And tonight when I get home, I need to send an email with possible issue topics for my essay to my English professor. Ideas please? ;-;

03-03-2009   #120 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Usually, we would get a 20 minute break after 1 hour of lecture, today... we went straight through the whole damn 3 hours. OMGAWD. What's worse, Jack in the Box discontinued Spicy Chicken Bites, I'm pissed. ]: So I had to settle with 3 Chicken Sammiches, 2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 Small fries, 1 Small Curly fries, 1 Chocolate Overload Cake, and 4 Tacos. ;-;

Right now the only topics I have is, the internet; how it's hurting us more than benefiting us. Green materialism; some points I wanted to point out was that, there were more malls than schools, and now with the budget cuts, they're cutting off some more classes. :x I just don't know how to word my thesis, if I were to do those topics. ;-;