ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2009   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

o-o Only thing I can think of that bewbs can do is... ***** ****? Self censorship 8D

And penors cant do that, but asses can

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2009   #102 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Im not really a butt person x-x? Then again, I couldnt really say if I was attracted to any specific part of one's body in general. I take it as a whole, I guess.

*Muses*

モノノ怪

02-24-2009   #103 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
o-o Only thing I can think of that bewbs can do is... ***** ****?
the **** goes in between the boobs and uses them for sexual stimulation
i think you need at least a C cup for that

02-24-2009   #104 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

As I told Ameh once, I dont see the appeal in that, aside for guys >_>

モノノ怪

02-24-2009   #105 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Lols, I love it how I come back to all of this wonderful talk :]<3

Well, I've tried to talk to him, many many times. XD I tried sitting down and telling him, and at points I would try to yell at him. Nothing works. He either ignores me, ignore me some more, ignore me for like weeks. And then, he turns everything back on me somehow, and yells at me for things I supposedly did wrong =_=

And yeah, I have wondered what I would be like as a guy LOLS. orz orz orz orz :]

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

02-24-2009   #106 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

if you were a guy, that would kinda suck cuz u'd be short

02-24-2009   #107 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Orz, I just came home and I totally forgot I was on my 1000th post, and I wasted it in the RO thread ;-;

I need 500 mil orz <3

02-25-2009   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

4 DIGIT POST COUNT FOR YUKI lols I dont remember what I wasted my 1000th post on, probably something in TO chat >_>;

Hate to say this but your bf doesnt sound like someone to listen to reason ;-; sounds almost immature to me if someone tries to have a serious talk and the other person just goes and ignores them or shoves the blame back on them ._.;

02-25-2009   #109 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Funny how he's probably one of the most intelligent person I know.. Like he's really smart, filled with great logics and such, but.. when it comes to our relationship... none of that shows. Sigh.

Today, I'm feeling sicker than ever.. For the past three days I've been having constant headaches and fevers. :x It won't go away D:< Because of that, I've been sleeping a lot during the day lately, when I have the time that is. But I don't want to sleep, because when I wake up... it's like the worse =_=

I pushed myself to go to my Anthropology class today, since she took attendance at the beginning of class, I told myself that I'll leave when she starts showing the movie. I love that class, because the first half is lecture, the second half is movies XD National Geographics ftw. :] So I left early, came home and I was really hungry, but didn't eat because I felt like vomiting, so I just laid down and listened to some music. And I'm blaming Ameh for getting me addicted to Heart Station. ;-;

I've been slacking. I was supposed to write journal entries for my project, write note cards for the presentation, and do my MLA worksheet, oh, and come up with an interesting issue I want to write my essay on. Orz. I need to get to work, it's almost 2 AM and I have nothing done. ;-;

02-25-2009   #110 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

The Orz topic is something i LOL-ed for an hour ~.~" lol

well i don't have any relationship experiences XD orz or w/e u wanna call it :P but ur bf kinda reminds of one of my buddies who would shift anyone else aside just for an online game from what i've seen. But if i see from another point , he might be hiding something from you =x just speculating here..

02-25-2009   #111 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Hate to say this but your bf doesnt sound like someone to listen to reason ;-; sounds almost immature to me if someone tries to have a serious talk and the other person just goes and ignores them or shoves the blame back on them ._.;
You know.... these comments are really ironic, coming from you, since...

.. nvm.

モノノ怪

02-25-2009   #112 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Just got out of my speech class, did pretty well with the presentation. Although, during the 2nd presentation, there was this girl that just blasted at one of my group members. Like the 2nd group was showing their video on VHS, and the projector wasn't linking up the VCR, so then the chick came up there and thinks she knows everything, and she's like "Just press play." Well, obviously it didn't work. So my group member told our other group member to go up there to help, and all of the sudden she snapped at him and said he's been rude to the other group presentations. I'm like "Waahh?"

Apparently, her group has a bad vibe from our group, or something. One of their group member hates us because we had a discussion about a situation, and whether or not we should sacrifice our group project and professionalism, and fight with another group member in front of everyone else. It was a "what if" scenario. And one of my group members had a different view than theirs, so bleh. That was fails.

So, we're getting our 2nd group project soon, and this time the professor is going to choose who we're going to group with, so let us hope we don't get stuck with any of their group members.

Our 2nd group project is the group needs to create a functional, ORIGINAL, board game. I need help ;-;

The only idea I had, was like this sort of Cranium, various card games, and Uno. XD But I still don't know how I'll tie that in.

02-26-2009   #113 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist

grats on ur yukioni @_@

02-26-2009   #114 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD thankies Wei <3 I gave up after getting to 3rd. I was too lazy to level :x

So today I wanted to level Mem, but... I didn't feel like trying out a party at Abyss. I went there last night and orz ;-; So instead, I got on Yukioni, and went on Ruby. There was a buttload of people there, so I pulled some of our members that was also wanting a party to Pearl, and we've been here for about 5 hours or so.

While we leveled, there was this annoying cat that purposely walked slow, and Skunked the monsters and lured them over to the afk warp. =_= I spent an hour, while on my booster, helping Jared and Seo keeping our party alive... She leaves, then comes back like 30 minutes later, honestly just wow. Get a life prz? By the 3rd time that she came back, I was pissed, so I switched out my nab sheep with a nab dragon, then went on Memoir and casted blessings and just sat there at the stairs. Yay for win tactic <3

So I got my nab sheep 7 levels and a half using 1 hour and about 30 minutes of my booster. Since I don't really level when it gets dark there :x

Now I'm at home eating massives of Taco Bell. :] 2 Crunchwraps. 9 Taco Supremes. 1 Fully Loaded Nachos. 2 Regular Nachos. 2 Beedy Cheesy Melts. Orz <3

02-27-2009   #115 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

yukionigiri.yummie.

02-27-2009   #116 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

LOLS. I was talking to Hera like 2 days ago, and I was about to make my new char Yukinigiri. XDDD But I'll think about a new char after I get this char to 200 or so ;-;

02-28-2009   #117 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Soooo, today I was forced to wake up at like 8. ;-; Went to Santa Ana to do the laundry, and then went to the supermarket. Bought food to make hotpot <3 Yayy :] Then while the clothes was drying, I went into the car, and fell asleep. Woke up, then I had to go in and fold the clothes. I took my mom to the hair salon, so we can get hair cuts, and to get her a perm.

Omgawd, the guy that was doing my hair, while he was washing my hair, he gave me like a farking awesome head massage... just exactly what I needed from a stressful week of school. <3 Trimmed my hair like 2 inches :x It looks nice though. ;D After the hair cuts, we went to eat dim sum, and we ordered like fried rice, chow mein, and fried tofu on the side too. By the time I stuffed myself with 36 Xiu Mais, and Taro cake, I was already getting sleepy again. So I ate the fried tofu, and to-goed the chow mein and fried rice.

Came home, I wanted to sleep, so I laid down for a bit, but I didn't fall asleep, so I got on TO to see if anyone was on. There was like 2 of us, not enough for a party, so we just hanged around for a bit, and I took my nab sheep to do the PQ at Caballa. Then, Jae got on so we formed a party. Got my sheep to 173 yay! Hopefully I'll get to 190 tomorrow. :x I need to equip stuff on her XD. I plan on freezing her after getting her to 200, so I can make another sheep. I plan on making a Dark Witch. Orz. At this rate, I don't think I'll have time to level Memoir at all, so I'll just leave her till I have time... next time. XD

And now I shall sleep, and hopefully I'll wake up early enough for a party :3 Nighty night <3

02-28-2009   #118 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

If Im ever on and not Count Hunting and you need someone for Tap1, let me know :3

I recently got a hair cut too. Short hair is pretty short x: People like it though :]

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

02-28-2009   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

All this talk about TO makes me want to grind so bad T___T but this week is so busy QQ. Maybe next weekend I'll log on and have a go at my sheep again.. maybe >-> I still need to check out ID3 and see if its still fit as a training spot for me ._.; Hopefully Abyss will be mage friendly? ;A;

Yuki has many sheepies :3

02-28-2009   #120 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

don't forget Yukinori! 8D grats on your lvls btw! ....*cries in corner*

oh and why wasn't i invited for dim sum