ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2011   #921 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

/squashes you both

halp, I've watched so much anime I'm starting to think in the catch-phrases

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2011   #922 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

/eats all of you

01-09-2011   #923 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

Lold.

I'm so sick.. and tomorrow is my first day of the Spring semester. I'm hoping it'll be an easy semester, considering how I wasn't able to add any of my major classes, so it's just filled with all of my GE classes.

I plan on re-taking Chem1A next semester, I wanted to get an A, but I was uberly sick last semester and wasn't able to get it. This just means I'll be 2 semesters behind, sigh. I'll probably take it in the summer, if it's being taught with the same professor that I got. But I think this summer, will just be as worse as last summer, meaning that they won't be offering any classes that I need, and I'll be lazying around the house for 2 months. Lold.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

01-10-2011   #924 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal

Seo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seo
Level: <3

lol yay. ;D herro yukis moffs and nickers. c:
ow. so that means me and yukis got squashed and now are in nic's stomach. ;o; ! + moff.
awh yukis. :c sorry to hears about that but im also hating this semester. x.x too much wok. TT TT well.. its always like dat. S:

Last edited by Seo; 01-10-2011 at 03:04 PM.

01-10-2011   #925 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Went to my first day of classes, and I hate my Monday/Weds classes. I have Sociology and Environmental Science. Both classes have really horrible instructors, and it's just =_=

I'm trying to find new classes to replace them, but our school is so overly crowded there's nothing opened..

I guess I'll just have to try to go by with what it is, blech.

01-10-2011   #926 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal

Seo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seo
Level: <3

oh. o: im taking environmental science too just for the AP credit. c:
but the class fails along with the instructor. -3-

i hate this school year. TT TT

01-10-2011   #927 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Same...

My Socio instructor is very boring, he's so inefficient, like we took role for 40 minutes, because he kept trying to ask the people's last name who's late coming in, and he goes up and down the list, and it was just annoying. And then, he goes and calls the list 2 more times. He then went ahead, and showed EVERYONE'S email to the entire class, I found that utterly annoying, I don't want people seeing my email address =_=

And for Environmental Science, I wanted to take this really cool teacher I've been wanting to have for a while, but for some darn reason, they switched the instructors the last minute, and now I'm stuck with some really old, fobby, asian guy. Like I swear, I've had instructors with accents before, but this guy, I can't understand anything that he's saying. And he's one of those instructors that likes to talk a lot of back story, and it's so hard to hear anything he's saying, and decide whether or not it's important. Sigh.

I really hate my Mondays and Weds... I'm hoping my instructors for Tuesday and Thurs would be better.

01-10-2011   #928 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AionAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseGunbound

sumaznguy611 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fattyandyz
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 204

Lol...i should take calc again -_- i got a C even though the class average was a 43%...the teacher is pretty cool too 9 question final...only the best 7 count...no extra credit unfortunately but thats still awesome

01-10-2011   #929 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Sounds like your teacher had pity for you guys. Mine were never that nice. XP

01-14-2011   #930 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
AionAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseGunbound

sumaznguy611 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fattyandyz
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 204

he probably did...the class was soo hard cause he cant teach for beans...and the book is even worse :[