ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2010   #901 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
I still have one more week after this one of lessons, and then it's finals. Orz... and since my Japanese teacher was gone all last week, she's trying to push everything into 2 more days of lessons, and then I have a Kanji exam tomorrow, and I don't remember any of the Kanjis... sigh. And then we're pushing 2 of our exams onto one day, so bleh.

I'm doing a bit better guys, thanks for being here for me. Only tonight will tell what's going to happen, I'm still scared, but we'll see.

<3
Ohai I didn't know you studied Japanese :3

試験がんばってね!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-08-2010   #902 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

ありがと! I did pretty well, or at lest better than I expected. Lold.

My problem has been settled for a bit, but it's still a bit unstable. Just lots of things I needs to think about, and stuff. Ameh, I needs to talk to you on MSN pl0x ;o; <3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

05-10-2010   #903 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Things are looking a bit up for me lately. Sorta, maybe. XD But it's nice to see some of you guys come back and talk to us again, it honestly means a lot to me when we meet our old Symphony members. :] It's like a family reunion, so if anything please try to take the time out once in a while to come visit this old granny. XD

Anywhooo, lately I've been busy with school since I only have 2 weeks left. Afterwards, I'm pretty much free for about 2 months or so, because school cut back on summer classes, and there wasn't any that I could take, so I decided to take a break. So most likely, I'll have a lot of time with you guys :] And during that time I'll be focusing on my jewelry making, and my graphics design website.

So last night I was working on a pair of earrings to match my "Seasons Come, Seasons Go" bracelet; so I made "Auroras."

And, if you didn't know the cell phone accessory "Tears," was actually inspired by Serah from FFXIII. I sold about 3 of those, and ran out of the piece, so I ordered some more, and this time around I decided to make a necklace named "Snow's & Serah's Ballad," because it's a Snowflake, and Serah's tear. :]

More to come once I settle down after school is over. ;D

But yeah, that's all I've been doing lately. Lold. Hopefully after these 2 weeks is over, I'll have more exciting pictures to post up. ;o;

05-10-2010   #904 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

u design jewelry now?

05-11-2010   #905 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Yesh I do :]

06-05-2010   #906 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

It's been a while :] Lots of shiiii things that's happened in the past month, and I'm not getting any better, but I am hanging in there ;D

Anywho, a friend of mine is having a go away party, so I decided to make her a bracelet. She saw my Seasons Come, Seasons Go one, and just fell in love with it, and asked for something in Yellow, so I came up with this one, and called it Autumn's Fall.

XD Took me a good 2 hours, seeing how I needed to brainstorm the pieces and where I wanted them to be. In the end, after I finished, I realized that I totally failed and my dyslexia kicked in, and the small white pearls, and the small gold pearls was supposed to switch places, that's why the pieces looks a bit off, because I put 5, 7, 9, instead of 7, 5, 9. I'll probably take the bracelet apart next week and re-do it if I have time D;

I'm still struggling in getting my websites up, because I've been really bummed out, and just way too much in the hay to be doing anything productive. So orz. I'll probably try to push myself to work on it tomorrow :]

In the meantime, this is a current project I'm taking on.. it's taking me quite a lot of time, because I'm building it out of printer paper, and not like... the right material paper, so everything is like 10x harder to put together. And zomgs SO MANY PIECES =_= Took me like farking 3 hours just to cut the damn pieces ]: But yer. :]

That's all I've been doing lately.

QotW:
What are your current projects? Are you on track? What are you doing to get yourself to complete it?

06-18-2010   #907 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

After delaying it for so long... my jewelry website is finally up ;o; Please help me spread the word :] And help me sell my jewelry <3

Be My Paper Jewelry

09-08-2010   #908 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I know it's been a while, I've been pretty busy and all, especially now that school has started, so I haven't had that much time to go anywhere anywho. :] Today is just a jewelry update, because that's all I've been spending my entire free time on. Hopefully I'll find more exciting stuff to take pictures of and post them later on.

I will be going to Disneyland Halloween again this year, and hopefully I'll pick out my costume in time to show you guys :] I'm thinking of either something green, or Harry Potter, or... cut up my winter formal dress, and hopefully pass by as some sort of mystical fairy LOL.

It's getting pretty late, so I'll post up my pictures, and update you guys on what I've been up to lately tomorrow or something :]

I've actually got inspired to do some gold pieces, although I'm more of a white gold type of girl, lol.

Aurous Honey

The Golden Lotus

I'm working on a series of Lock and Key pieces, so there are many variations with them, here are just some examples.

Unlocker of Lavash

Unlocker of Ice Floral

If you guys followed my jewelry website, you all should know that Hera is actually my first customer through the website, she bought Blooming, and it's such a great experience to do this, since I've known her for almost 10 years, and this is our first "mail" to each other. Hopefully I'll be able to do more international mail, so that I can start sending you guys, people who lives out of the US, something.

Here's the necklace that she bought:

Blooming

I also made a sterling silver version of my Aurous Honey.

Crystal Azure

And here are two random ones I made. I will be making a variation of these two as well, especially for Love Story.

Lilac Sole

Love Story

I am going to also make a line of Symphony jewelry. So I'll be making a bracelet and possibly some earrings to go with this necklace. The necklace will come in a variety of colors as well. :]

Azure Symphony

So yeah, I'll be keeping myself busy with jewelry and school. Make sure to help me spread the word about BMP, and yes :] The better the business, the more opportunities I have to be able to do some fun stuff with you guys, such as mailing presents :3 LOL *bribes all of you.

Last edited by Yuki; 09-08-2010 at 02:32 AM.

09-08-2010   #909 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

/paws at the shinies.

Let me know if you get into making steampunk/kingdom hearts jewelry 8D

09-08-2010   #910 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Blooming and Azure Symphony's really really pretttyyyy :3
/joins moffy at pawing

09-08-2010   #911 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

I wish there was something that wouldn't make me look gay by wearing it!

/proceeds in pawing like everyone else

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

09-10-2010   #912 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal

Seo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seo
Level: <3

awh. all of them are all so pretty. (:
i would buy one to support yukis. <3
but right nao, no money and stuffs. i'll buy one in the future. XD
huhuhu.

and btw, is it just me or did my profile stuffs, signature, and avatar disappear lol. .__.
i dont know whar it went. >:
and i really dont wanna re-add it.. but i will if i have to. TT TT

09-10-2010   #913 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

^ wahh.. actually i want to buy all of them. >:

09-10-2010   #914 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols Seooooo <3

Yeah your stuff is gone, probably better to re-add them.

09-10-2010   #915 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

lol. i cant find my Customize button! TT TT

09-10-2010   #916 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

ehh. this is what it says. >:

wehhh. what to do. ;o;

09-10-2010   #917 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Oh right, I forgot we implemented that. There were many bots that was putting ads into their sig and stuff, so we made it so that you need at least 25 posts(or 50, I don't remember which) to be able to have a sig.

09-10-2010   #918 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

oh lol okay. i better start posting out there. .__.
thanks yukis. <:

01-09-2011   #919 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games

poke yukis journaley. c:

01-09-2011   #920 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Text is soo blindingggggg XD

Harlo there <3