ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2009   #61 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

LOLS. Yeah. I would be seeing more of her in the future so I didn't mind missing out this time.

I found a party like 3 hours ago, but I've been sitting here nom nom noming on my noodles. XD And then the party died, and I found another one and I'm still lazy to level XD

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Last edited by Yuki; 02-22-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2009   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

omg juu slack D8

Ah its ok~ I used to do it all the time rofl. Recharged my booster, then just afked at the side to eat and talk because the grind was so slow, then be like 'homg 2 hours gone and I only got 50% q__q' ._.

02-22-2009   #63 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

XD well I found another party, previous one died.. again.. And now that I pull out a booster 2 people leaves orz.

02-22-2009   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

What level are you and where are you grinding? Would afk for you if TO werent being such a b tch to me lately ._.

02-22-2009   #65 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD It's okie, I decided to just not level today. :x I decide to just hang back, listen to some more music and then do work at like 2AM :3

02-22-2009   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

I always feel bad for wasting boosters ]: Sure, people say its "just a booster" but thats $4.8 per 25 hr recharge.. could buy some good food with that, so if Im gonna grind and have fun, then I dont want to feel like a wasteful slacker q__q

But we slack all the time, dont we xD?

02-22-2009   #67 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols yeah, that's why I use at least half of the booster before I give up :x

02-22-2009   #68 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

I used to squeeze in 6-7 hours of sleep and get at least 17-18 hours out of my booster q__q nowadays slacking is so common, I barely use up 9-10 hours and the rest of the time, its lurking mog or idle chit chat when I should be grinding >_>

/lazy ass

/clings to yuki's journal for lack of better things to do

Well.. I do have to study and work on those assignments for tomorrow but arghhhh I cant concentrate ;-; plus these headphones hurt my ears after a few hours :x and my tummy was hurting earlier D8 /excuses lol

02-22-2009   #69 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

9-10 hours o-o? Jesus, Im lucky to use even five hours, because I get so bored and just afk my clients and go do something else on the net .-.

モノノ怪

02-22-2009   #70 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I don't recharge my booster anymore. XD I think so far throughout my TO play time, I've only recharged it once, and I used about 19 hours of that booster XD, I spent 6 hours to sleep. But then afterwards, I was like NO I CAN'T DO EET NO MOARZ. So I just save up my booster boxes and buy them when they're cheap. Since I'm lazy, getting a 3 hour booster would motivate me more to level XD.

So far since I decided not to level on TO, all I've been doing is watching HSM3 and finally finished my powerpoint. Funny how it took me 1 hour to finish 1 slide :] Which only had like 14 words LOLS. <3

I'm addicted to HSM3 right now, I have no idea why. I've watched that dam movie literally 21 times now, going on my 22nd :x It reminds me of how I used to spend my days back when I was a kid. Since back then, Windows 97 was the newest hip, and there wasn't much to do on it except doodles and like FreeCell, Solitare. XD I would take out some random movie I felt like watching, and I'd watch it over and over and over, till I was occupied with something else, and I would stop watching it. Then rinse and repeat. It's been a while since I've taken anything out of my movie/anime/drama series drawer. So the only thing I've been watching is things online, or on the T.V. It kinda hit me in the face of how much we have stop relying on what we can get at the stores, but relying more on the internet. Lold.

But yay, HSM3 IS COOLIO KAY? :]

02-22-2009   #71 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

...what's HSM3?

02-22-2009   #72 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

High School Musical 3 LOLS shoosh ;-;

02-23-2009   #73 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I bet you sing along, don't you. :>

02-23-2009   #74 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

She's in love with Troyyyyyy lol

02-23-2009   #75 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

yes, and yes. :]

I like... know the songs before the release of the movie LOOLS <3 -sings along while in the theater-

02-23-2009   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

I havent seen any of them ._. and rofl I remember using Windows 7 ._. /feels like a fossil

This is so damn weird. I slept for like 2 hours earlier, and now Im not sleepy anymore o_O so Ive decided to stay up all morning and just get this work done, until my eyes give up on me again, and I go a nap later :> so unhealthy D8 but w/e.

Class tomorrow ;-;

/hides

02-23-2009   #77 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD I still have my essay to do. But I feel lazy, so I'm just going to leave it as it is. Run through my grammars and probably delete and add like 2 or 3 words then I'll call it a night.

02-23-2009   #78 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I just really like HSM3, because of the story. I think most of the time when we like movies, it's either because the concept of the movie was awesome, and the acting fits naturally. Or, because we find something in the movie that we wish we could be a part of.

During High School, even though I was lazy and I never really studied, I still went through the stress of picking colleges and whether or not my ability to get good grades without studying will still be there. All we had from high school, was drama, more drama, lolsdrama. Whether it's bf/gf relationships, or other people in your school, or even your "posse." There was drama nonstop, even when you never intended to be in it, you get pulled into it somehow anyway.

HSM3, to me, stages the perfect, typical, fairytale high school life I wanted. Lols, not to mention Troy's character was zomgs. My bf complains, nags, yells at me for asking him to come over to my house, which is about 27 miles away from his. I mean.... he even has to plan when he can come over and when he can't. Whilst, Troy was willing to drive 1,053 miles to see Gabriella. Sure it's a movie, but I was oogling over the character. Some people are willing to drive long distances, or even buy airplane tickets to go see their loved ones, but with mine, he said I'm selfish and inconsiderate because I always want him here....

We haven't seen each other for the past two weeks, and he won't be coming for the next two weeks either. This weekend he went camping and we didn't get to talk at all. He came home.. and I said Hi, and I asked him how was the camp and what did he do. Only thing he said to me was a cold Hi, he didn't even look at me.. when he said it...

02-23-2009   #79 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

lols, if I were your bf, I'd come for you, but make sure you pay for the gasoline D:<

02-23-2009   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Makes me sad to hear that ]: Honestly, guys and their mood swings can f ck off. At least he should be glad that you miss him enough to keep on pestering him to visit ._. or maybe he wants you to be more "considerate" and drive over to his place >_>? Either way, I guess he wants the burden split 50/50, but nothing wrong with him making an extra effort for you .-.

Hate it when people take their bad mood out on others and make them feel shit D:< Sounds like hes like that >_>

@Kiwixz: Oh what a gentleman >-> I'd drive 100 miles to see my gf if I had to. Or in my case, bf. But I mean, its always nice when guys show they care ._.