ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2009   #61 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 73
Guild: Noblesse

I bet you sing along, don't you. :>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2009   #62 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx
Guild: Symphony

She's in love with Troyyyyyy lol

02-22-2009   #63 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

yes, and yes. :]

I like... know the songs before the release of the movie LOOLS <3 -sings along while in the theater-

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

02-22-2009   #64 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

XD I still have my essay to do. But I feel lazy, so I'm just going to leave it as it is. Run through my grammars and probably delete and add like 2 or 3 words then I'll call it a night.

02-22-2009   #65 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I just really like HSM3, because of the story. I think most of the time when we like movies, it's either because the concept of the movie was awesome, and the acting fits naturally. Or, because we find something in the movie that we wish we could be a part of.

During High School, even though I was lazy and I never really studied, I still went through the stress of picking colleges and whether or not my ability to get good grades without studying will still be there. All we had from high school, was drama, more drama, lolsdrama. Whether it's bf/gf relationships, or other people in your school, or even your "posse." There was drama nonstop, even when you never intended to be in it, you get pulled into it somehow anyway.

HSM3, to me, stages the perfect, typical, fairytale high school life I wanted. Lols, not to mention Troy's character was zomgs. My bf complains, nags, yells at me for asking him to come over to my house, which is about 27 miles away from his. I mean.... he even has to plan when he can come over and when he can't. Whilst, Troy was willing to drive 1,053 miles to see Gabriella. Sure it's a movie, but I was oogling over the character. Some people are willing to drive long distances, or even buy airplane tickets to go see their loved ones, but with mine, he said I'm selfish and inconsiderate because I always want him here....

We haven't seen each other for the past two weeks, and he won't be coming for the next two weeks either. This weekend he went camping and we didn't get to talk at all. He came home.. and I said Hi, and I asked him how was the camp and what did he do. Only thing he said to me was a cold Hi, he didn't even look at me.. when he said it...

02-23-2009   #66 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

lols, if I were your bf, I'd come for you, but make sure you pay for the gasoline D:<

02-23-2009   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

^ agrees with what Ameh said.

we've had these discussions before, but he really needs to open up more and 'show' that he cares for you. honestly, i'd slap him if he just gave me a cold hi after getting so excited about him coming over. why do i always have a feeling that you're not actually happy when you're with him...

solution: be my gf and i'll treat you much nicer than him <3 <- incase i get beaten up..

Last edited by Hachi; 02-23-2009 at 09:12 AM.

02-23-2009   #68 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

lol women...
double standards

02-23-2009   #69 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

just kidding lols.

anyways, maybe you're just calling in the wrong moment.. sometimes you don't know what the other person is doing, maybe he's really very busy or isn't in mood and you get the wrong idea when he "blames" you, make you feel bad and hang up (you'll forgive him later anyways xD) rather than giving lengthy reasons why he can't.

02-23-2009   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

that can happen once in a while, Kiwixz. but if it happens constantly then it's not really her problem. just shows the lack of trust/communication in the relationship too. if you're pissed off about something, share it. don't keep it to yourself.

plus, if she didn't put effort into calling him, i think they won't speak to each other for a v.long time...

02-23-2009   #71 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols Phucie, guys are just as much as a double standard as you think girls are.

And, when I was talking to him, he was on FB not doing anything very important. :/ He's been like this for a while like Hera has mentioned, I mean she's been through it with me for the past 3 years. He finds the time for the most ridiculous of things, but not find the time to even say something more to me than just a cold "Hi."

Like this isn't the worse thing he has done to me, but it still hurts nonetheless. Like before we were both playing RO, and he was obsessed with it to the point where he ignored me when I was having an attack. My health as you may have not known by now, is not so great. I suffer from like 3 major illnesses. I remember back then when I would have attacks and I would tell him I was hurting, he actually yelled at me and told me to shut up, because he was in PvP and he was busy. There were much worse scenarios, but that was one of them.

Anyhow, I'm at school waiting for my evening class. I didn't do much to my final version of the essay, except slapped on a title. Lols.

And honestly, I should bring a roll of tape when I go to school on Monday/Weds. My school fails at outlets. They're so loose that your plug wont' stay in, unless you hold it against the outlet. And, when you use both the top and the bottom outlets, the top one would lose power. But the sucky thing about it is, you can't use the bottom one, unless the top one is being used. =_= Dammit.

02-23-2009   #72 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

So I didn't get anything done today. I went to school, listened to the other people present their presentations, got some ideas to add to my part of the speech. Went to the cafeteria and claimed my seat and intrawebed the entire time.

And... I just found out.. that orz =/= orgasms. I swear all of this time that I have said "orz" I was like ORGASMS ;-; I never knew it was O||_ dammits. OK WHATEVER, I'M STILL GOING TO SAY ORZ. Just know I really mean orgasms :]

02-23-2009   #73 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

it's a guy on the floor
...orgasming

02-24-2009   #74 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

LOL. Actually, that's pretty gross :x ewwwwww -pictures it-

02-24-2009   #75 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

lol yeah its actually supposed to represent a person kneeling .-. if you look on like.. nico douga and shit, you'll see it a lot there.

モノノ怪

02-24-2009   #76 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 73
Guild: Noblesse

gg yuki. XD

02-24-2009   #77 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Yeah, here

Quote:
Orz (also seen as _| ̄|o, OTL, Or2, Orz, OTZ, O7Z, Sto, Jto, _no, 囧rz) is a Japanese emoticon representing a kneeling or bowing person, with the "o" being the head, the "r" being the arms and part of the body, and the "z" being part of the body and the legs. This stick figure represents failure and despair. It is also commonly (mis-)used for representing a great admiration for (sometimes with an overtone of sarcasm) someone else's view or action. It was first seen in late 2002. It was first used at the forum on Techside, Japanese personal website. At the "Techside FAQ Forum" (TECHSIDE教えて君BBS(教えてBBS) ), a poster asked about a cable cover, typing "_| ̄|○" to show a cable and its cover. Others commented that it looked like a kneeling person, and the symbol became popular. These comments were soon deleted as they were considered off-topic. However, one of the first corresponding reactions can be found on the thread on "Techside Chitchat Forum" (Techside一言板。) at the Internet Archive, on December 23, 2002, and spawned a subculture in late 2004.[21] Orz is associated sometimes with the phrase "nice guy" — that is, the concept of males being rejected for a date by girls they are pursuing with a phrase like "You're a nice guy," or "I'd like to be your friend."

Though people generally use the pictograph to show that they have failed and/or they are in despair, some users use it to imply being doubled over in laughter. It is not to be read phonetically; the letters are spelled out. Orz should not be confused with m(_ _)m, which means an apology.

In the Chinese and Taiwanese community, Orz or orz can also be used as admiration towards one's accomplishment in addition to the Japanese meaning.

Orz (also written in lower-case as 'orz') is sometimes used as a replacement for the popular humour phrases 'lol' & 'rofl' (Rolling on the floor laughing) as it can also appear as a figure knelt down holding his stomach which can be interpreted as laughter.

Oh wikipedia~ <3

Theres nothing 'orgasmic' about it :x lolz

モノノ怪

02-24-2009   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

orgasm is all we think about in Symphony

so join the guild!

02-24-2009   #79 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

oh. pft. I'll turn it into my own orgasms, Lols. orz :]

02-24-2009   #80 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachi
orgasm is all we think about in Symphony

so join the guild!
I was in it lolz. For a couple months. Id originally joined to even out a gvg match, and was just too lazy to leave/get kicked. Eventually I asked for a kick anyway since I was getting more and more inactive.

モノノ怪