ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-18-2009   #41 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

wow so EVERYONE's not doing their essays?
lol...
i don't have a word written for mine yet neither

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-18-2009   #42 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Lols, I sat here for 3 hours, with only "Yu" written on it, I didn't even finish writing my first name and it only has 4 letters D:<

But, I finally finished it, and it's farking 3:30AM, and I have class in about.. 5 hours orz. ;-; I didn't even finish my last paragraph and my conclusion. But whatevers. It's just a rough draft :]

And I realized as I got to my conclusion, that I might have done it wrong... Throughout the entire essay, it seemed like I was just siding on one side, rather than talking about the logical fallacies from BOTH sides. Crap. ;-; Well I'm not going to re-write this crap until when the final draft is due. So boo.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

02-18-2009   #43 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

So, I got out of class, and usually during this time I would go to the cafeteria to fight for a place to camp my ass and my laptop down. We have limited tables that has access to the outlets in the walls. So there's always some sort of fight to get an outlet XD. So I went to the cafeteria to find out that they closed the other side with the outlets off to put up paintings. Nobody was even in there... I was so pissed off. So then I had to go search for another place, so here I am, in the Auditorium. And I'm getting blinder as I type, because this place is like all windows and doors, so it's very bright. =_=

Well, since my team fails in getting our project done, we're meeting on Saturday... at 8AM =_= We need to finalize our house and actually tape it, and get our presentation written out. It's a good thing we're not presenting on Monday, so we have an extra day to get everything together and have note cards for our presentation. One of my teammates is such a pessimist. He brings way too many outside emotions into the team meeting, that it's very irritating. We can't get a lot of things done, because he sits there and be emo, and he snaps at everyone when we ask him something.

Sigh, so yeah, another weekend spoiled by this project. ;-;

I don't have class until another hour and a half, and I have nothing to do actually, except rot here in this seat. And my butt is getting very numb. Halp.

02-18-2009   #44 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols yeah, I really hate that gap in between my classes. But I have to make it that way to fit in the classes. I don't have enough time to go out and eat, because all of the eateries is like.. 10 minutes away, and since my school fails and there's no parking structure parking is a pain; so I don't want to lose my spot. And yeah...

02-18-2009   #45 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

So I just got off the phone with one of my life's soulmate. Although, I do feel bad saying this here, but yah know; it's a journal for a reason so :]

This guy friend of mine.. has been with me for a pretty long time, but just as very very good friends. As any other good boy/girl friend relationship, I never went that extra step, because I was afraid of the things that might damage what we already have. Even when we were just friends, we act if we were a couple. But during the same time, I was trying really hard to be in a stable relationship with my bf. I would say I was stupid to ignore him to get hurt and cry over my bf. But I knew that we can't be together, because well... I'm very insecure about myself. He's pretty popular, lolsdrama, and like it's hard to think myself being in a stable relationship with him without being really jealous.

Anywho to cut to the chase, I know I love him, but I know I can't claim him as my own, nor can I give us a title as bf/gf. Reason one: I'm already in a relationship. Reason two: I've been through a lot of pain getting my current relationship to what it is now, and it hurts a lot thinking of letting it go. Reason three: I'm still insecure about myself if I were to be with him.

All I know is... when I'm with him or even when I talk to him, I feel as if I'm the most important; something I do not feel now with my current relationship, sometimes. When we talk, it seems to be endless, I mean we just have so much to say to each other. Usually what we say to each other sprouts into other things we think about and so on. And he's one of those people where... we take forever just to say goodbye to. It's like, "Okie I think we should hang up now, we'll talk to each other again." But for some reason you don't hang up, and they don't hang up and you find yourself talking for another hour. I just feel right when I'm with him, even when it's just talking over the phone... Sigh.

Now, back to reality (school life). I only have one class tomorrow, but it's a morning class </3 And since I skipped the class on Tuesday, I wasn't in class for when they went over the study sheet. I mean the exam is on Excel, and I can do fine in Excel myself. The only thing that bothers me, is when the exam gets to technical in terms and blah blah. So rawrs. ;-; And my book is down in my car, and I don't want to go downstairs to get it, because it's cold and I'm in a ghetto neighborhood. ]: I guess I'll just wing the exam tomorrow. XD

02-19-2009   #46 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Jaeyu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Jaeyu
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon
Level: 230

Hm writing has never been my strong suit since I like numbers and DNA but....

I used to have something similar to that. This girl I met in sixth grade right after I had moved became my best friend. Everything we talked about quickly became an inside joke from things like pop tarts and fruit loops to how we would scream the word "Ahhhhhh!" It was just incredibly fun. Of course, I don't think we saw each other as anything more than just best friends, but that was before high school happened. I remember sitting at the table eating "beef nuggets.....what the hell" when she told me some person had asked her to prom. I was incredibly bitter but I didn't tell her I just laughed and asked her who it was then just teased her about it. On the contrary though, I was really sad and angry it was then I think I realized that I wanted to be something more than just friends, but like you I was afraid to take that extra step and loose what we had. It sounds incredibly cliche, but you really do find excuses not to take that extra step. "Things are fine the way they are or I should be happy with what I have, this person has supported me all these years what more do I want?" It was difficult for me though and as luck would have it her prom date ended up becoming her boyfriend. Eventually we grew apart, not that I really mind because things like that happen when everyone gets a significant other for the first time, but arbitrarily one day she called me and told me she had broken up with her boyfriend. After a few months, I finally did it. I asked her out. It turns out we were both jealous of each other's prom date and were both hesitating. We wanted the same thing yet at the same time thought we should be content with where we were.

Now that we're in college, it's been a few years. Not all things have a happy ending like dramas and we ended up having a mutual break up. We still talk to each other but not as often and it doesn't feel the same as it was before so obviously something has been lost during that transition (though I'm sure there are some people who can pull it off and go straight back to what it used to be.) I must say though, I don't regret it at all. It sucks that it didn't quite work out, but it could have been a lot worse. I think it's better to take that risk and see where it gets you but then again though your circumstances are different.

Wow I wrote a lot even though I hate writing. Stealing your journal oh ho ho ho ;3

02-19-2009   #47 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD aww <3

Yeah... we admitted to each other, that we had feelings for one another. I did tell him my reasons as to why we just can't go there. There were many times he got mad to the point where he would punch a wall, (reminds me so much of a drama right now...) He would get mad mostly because of what's happening to me in my current relationship. He's protective, as a boyfriend should be. He probably treats me more of a girlfriend, then any other guy had.. But I just can't bring myself to do it. I ask myself everytime that my relationship is going wrong, why I never went the other route. Maybe I'm just being melodramatic, but I feel as if I'm more selfish. I don't want to lose the relationship I have now. But I only second doubt myself when something goes wrong.

Kay, enough about that now XD. So to catch up on life. I went to my morning class, and we had an exam, and since it's a computer class, we have our exams on the computer. In the class there's like... 5 of us that took the class prior to that class last semester, and everything the professor has done in that class was done in the other, so we were all like "Lols, we know what to do -goes on ahead and starts the exam." We were taking our multiple choice first, so all we had to do was log-in and put in our student ID and select the exam. So all 5 of us have done that. During this time, the professor went around the room, because some people didn't know their ID number, and when he got to the last person, he realized he forgot to put her ID number into the database to allow her to take the test. And apparently for him to do that, he needs to go to the master computer and allow her ID number, but he can only do it if nobody has opened up the exam yet. Well, 5 of us opened it up, but since the other 4 was sitting in the other side of the computers where he can't see the screen, he only saw mines, and he blamed me for starting first, when the other 4 people did the same... So I was pissed, and I was like -clicks answer, moves on- I mean seriously, it was his fault in the first place not to remember to do so. And I was already mad for him calling me out, when clearly I'm not the only one that did it. So. :/

Well, that's enough of my ramblings. How is everyone today? XD

02-20-2009   #48 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Hehe, I think right now. I'm just trying to be happy with my current bf. There are many times I feel as if I want to let go, but as you said, I'm staying with my current relationship for some good reasons. Although, I feel insecure while in this relationship, and sometimes it's not what it's supposed to be, there are some very good traits about him and how he treats me at times, that makes me never wanting to let this go.

So right now, for some odd damn reason, ten people had already knocked my windows, knocked my door, and rung the doorbell. I have no idea what the hell they want, and I'm trying to sleep in. =_= So much for the sleeping in idea. I had a very bad fever last night, and I was struggling to take my daily medications, so it took me like 3 hours just to finish them all, instead of the usual 10 minutes. I didn't get to sleep till 6 AM this morning, and they started to knock at like.. 8AM. Orz. I need to drive to Target to buy some things, I'm craving for Hawaiian Punch for some reason. And I need to buy a new toothbrush, my current one is all worn out, and I barely had that thing for... 7 months? Lols.

02-21-2009   #49 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

We had our meeting this morning. We finally got our house, and we finally filmed the place. Now, the only thing left, is preparing the presentation for Weds, and our outline, powerpoint, and meeting minutes.

I only had about 2 hours of sleep, woke up to like 10 calls. Went to the house, and went back to my friend's house to finalize some things and munch on some burgers and cajun fries mmm. Came home around 1:30PM. Got home while my mom was rolling up my spring rolls, and I was so tempted to eat some, but I passed out on my bed. Woke up at 4:50. Went outside and grabbed 10 spring rolls. My mom made me 40 :] And now I'm just devouring them. kekeke

02-21-2009   #50 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD -gives Ameh some spring rolls-

So, I was telling Moff how I was scaring myself yesterday. I'm actually a secret "fan" I guess of HSM3. And so my cousin came to my house with the blu-ray extended edition, and so we put it on. And I was just leveling my sheep, and as the songs came on, I was just instinctively singing them. I was like D: oh my garz.

02-22-2009   #51 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

For some reason, I've spent the past 4 hours listening to music, and attempting to sing like 90% of them even though I failed horribly. It's nice when I have the energy and decide to take some time to go through my music folder. Because my life is always going at a fast pace, because of my procrastination, I tend to just have my "hip, trendy" music on-the-go when I need to listen to something. I never really have the time to sit back and just listen to the music and explore my folders. My music comes in bulk, so I would actually get the entire album and everything that goes along with it, even though I searched for it just for one song. In the end, I tend to ignore the rest of the other songs, and copy and paste that one song into my hip folder.

I love the feeling of stumbling upon something you were never looking for in the first place. I really wish my life can be serendipitous. It just feels really nice when you find a song that is so awesome that you never knew you had before. Lols.

So yar. I'm tired. I have a power point I have to do about my presentation tomorrow, and also finish up my final piece for my essay. I have a feeling, knowing myself, I'd end up re-writing my entire essay. It's 4 AM, and for some reason I'm in zombie mode. Earlier, my fever started to come back again, so I decided to take some new meds my doctors gave to me. Because I take so much medication on a daily basis, I'm pretty much immune to them. So the doctors asked me to take 2 pills. Each pill is 500 mg, so like orz. It's pretty much overdosing, but I technically overdose anyway. I mean lols, I take like literally at least 12 pills a day. If something comes up like a fever, which happens fairly often, I take up to around 20 pills. I guess it's better now. Before, I used to take around 26 pills a day. I feel like some sort of drug dummy. XD

I got my sheep to TM 120 like 30 minutes after I woke up, but I just lounged around and ate spring rolls till dinner time. I watched Family Guy, and lounged around a bit more, then 5 hours later, I decided to hunt the magnetites, and the pure sapphire I needed to change jobs. =_= The stupid pure sapphire didn't like me, I hunted for them for like 30 minutes, and all the Bone Fighters gave me was the stupid Saw Blade Ring thing, then Keety decided to come help me, and he gets there barely for 2 minutes and he finds one ;-; Then he helped me with the magnetites <3 Thank god that didn't take long, when I found one, he found one right after XD So I changed jobs, realized I forgot to save out my magic equips from level 140-169, I was like crap, I guess I'll just live with my poor Pluto stuff. The hat was annoying me so I finally fused it. Decided I wouldn't play iRO next month, so I used the 20$ on my debit card that I was saving for the iRO subscription to recharge. I got my new sheep hair dye and another pair of blue shoes. Then I got the licking face thingy... Lold.

With all of the work I have to do tomorrow, and how tired I am now, I don't think I can level anymore from now till maintenance on Weds. I have Class from Monday-Weds, and Weds I have a presentation I need to do, and an English class I cannot miss. So boo, I give up on the level up race. But hey I made a new sheep yay :]

I guess that's enough for my ramblings tonight. I should hit the sack now XD Nighty night <3

02-22-2009   #52 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols! My main sheep isn't even 300 yet ;-; I'm too lazy ]:

Well, aside from listening to music last night, I also went around to doing my desktop and laptop clean up. Needed to optimize, disk clean, reg clean, defrag, spybot scan, and anti-virus scan. I don't do the cleaning unless I don't have anything else to do, and that I realized that I haven't cleaned in a while.

And yesterday, because I was uberly sick, I wasn't able to go see BoA. There was this concert called Kollaboration, and this year they were featuring BoA. I knew some really good friends that was invited there and also friends that were part of the concert, they gave me VIP backstage passes and everything and after party tickets. I was about to leave around 5PM, when I like sorta knocked out and that's around the time I woke up, but that's when my fever started to kill me. So boo. It's okie, it's not like it's my only time to see BoA.

On another note, I'm deciding to save up for the next 4 years so I can start buying parts to build my own computer and customize a new laptop. For the past 2 years, I've bought my laptop and desktop just because I really needed something. My old desktop is so fails it takes literally 40 minutes just to open up FireFox. And my old laptop was pretty much the same. Sometimes it doesn't even open up until the WEEK after =_= I don't buy anything electronic until Black Friday. But, I usually go to Best Buy for Black Fridays, and if I wanted to build my desktop I would have to go to FRY's or stick my ass at home and fight 153324134425645798098901 other people online who wants the same shi as me. Lols. So most likely I'll just go to Black Friday, have my cousin at home hunt for my items online, and then also come home for Cyber Monday, and hunt for more stuff. This Black Friday, I don't plan on buying much, except for a 52 inch HDTV. But for the next 3 years after that, I won't be buying anything uber, probably small things here and there. So I should save enough to build my own desktop and customized laptop by then :]

I'm hungry, so I think I'm going to tell my cousin to make me noodles :3

02-22-2009   #53 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

LOLS. Yeah. I would be seeing more of her in the future so I didn't mind missing out this time.

I found a party like 3 hours ago, but I've been sitting here nom nom noming on my noodles. XD And then the party died, and I found another one and I'm still lazy to level XD

Last edited by Yuki; 02-22-2009 at 04:47 PM.

02-22-2009   #54 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD well I found another party, previous one died.. again.. And now that I pull out a booster 2 people leaves orz.

02-22-2009   #55 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD It's okie, I decided to just not level today. :x I decide to just hang back, listen to some more music and then do work at like 2AM :3

02-22-2009   #56 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols yeah, that's why I use at least half of the booster before I give up :x

02-22-2009   #57 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

9-10 hours o-o? Jesus, Im lucky to use even five hours, because I get so bored and just afk my clients and go do something else on the net .-.

モノノ怪

02-22-2009   #58 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I don't recharge my booster anymore. XD I think so far throughout my TO play time, I've only recharged it once, and I used about 19 hours of that booster XD, I spent 6 hours to sleep. But then afterwards, I was like NO I CAN'T DO EET NO MOARZ. So I just save up my booster boxes and buy them when they're cheap. Since I'm lazy, getting a 3 hour booster would motivate me more to level XD.

So far since I decided not to level on TO, all I've been doing is watching HSM3 and finally finished my powerpoint. Funny how it took me 1 hour to finish 1 slide :] Which only had like 14 words LOLS. <3

I'm addicted to HSM3 right now, I have no idea why. I've watched that dam movie literally 21 times now, going on my 22nd :x It reminds me of how I used to spend my days back when I was a kid. Since back then, Windows 97 was the newest hip, and there wasn't much to do on it except doodles and like FreeCell, Solitare. XD I would take out some random movie I felt like watching, and I'd watch it over and over and over, till I was occupied with something else, and I would stop watching it. Then rinse and repeat. It's been a while since I've taken anything out of my movie/anime/drama series drawer. So the only thing I've been watching is things online, or on the T.V. It kinda hit me in the face of how much we have stop relying on what we can get at the stores, but relying more on the internet. Lold.

But yay, HSM3 IS COOLIO KAY? :]

02-22-2009   #59 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xKillua
Class: Sorc/Reaper to_scientist
Level: 73
Guild: Noblesse

...what's HSM3?

02-22-2009   #60 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

High School Musical 3 LOLS shoosh ;-;