ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2009   #261 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
but where is the loli yuki ?!?!? me want to see yuki 8D
open a photo viewer and amplify it to 4000x.
oh, nice photos.. lols at guy scratching his eye.. and I want a new doll XD
last time I went to disneyland (when I was uh.. 12?) I bought a yellow goofy shirt XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-20-2009   #262 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

Lols, my activity in my journal has fail lately, mainly because I'm lazy. I just had like a two week Spring Break. I told myself I would do some Photoshopping and actually update my graphic's thread and actually start on my website, but lols once again I fail to do so. Been busy leveling to 300. And finally last night reached 301. :] Next character to work on is most likely Sympathyzer. And hopefully get Memoir to at least 320. And if I have anytime after that, get her to 350, and when I want to... push her to 400.

School started again today, and we got information and requirements for our final project for our Speech class. Our project is to create our original, functional board game. >_> And this is all due in two weeks. I swear... I get a month or so to do an essay, but we only get farking 2 weeks to do our projects, it's so -headswall-

So far we've thought about a Cranium/Mario Party thing. We have different islands on the map, and each island is a different challenge. There is a destination in the middle, in which the players need to reach to win the game. But, there are mini islands that the players can land on. Mini islands can be a risk-it-all island, or they can be chance islands. We also thought about making the board game 3d... LOLD. Anywho, one of my group members, the emo one I had for my first project, was like: Let's make it simple and safe, and just make a game about the states. And I was like zomgs.. who the hell wants to buy a game trivia about states? >_> So now we decided to just go home, come up with ideas and rules for our game, and present it to the groups on Weds.

Aside from that, our English essay is due today, and I could care less right now... My team members is so far behind. We all agreed to get all of the work done by last last Thursday, I kept my word to email mine in time, and everyone was like "Okay." And half of them didn't email it until yesterday morning..

The weather is getting really hot, and it's making me lazy to do anything, except lounge around and sleep with my A/C on. ;-; This weekend I'll be going camping, and next week I'll most likely go out and watch Earth, then the week after that Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past, anddd after that I'll be gone for an event and then go to Montana's graduation, and school is over for me so I get like.. a week of summer break. Wait for May 29th for Up to watch in 3D, and then back to school for my summer classes. Zomgs so busy =_= I hate summer classes, they push me so that I only have 2 weeks of summer vacation combined ;-;

Enough of the rantingness, XD I'll post some 300 level up screenies when I get home :3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

04-20-2009   #263 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Thuper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thuper Send a message via Yahoo to Thuper
IGN: XsuperhipsterX (Chips)
Class: Raccoon -- Charm to_gambler
Level: 15x

Grats on 300 Yukii

And yea, i r back from China. FINALLY.

Time to clean up my room and grind to 180.

8D, Cheeps

04-23-2009   #264 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

XD My A/C didn't even help me, and the next day I was prepared and I turned it on before I went to my morning class, and it turned out it was a cold day. I was like crap =_= It's like those days where you used to hate bringing umbrellas to school, because if you do it won't rain; but if you don't, it might rain :x

04-23-2009   #265 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

Those days suck. Bring an umbrella and have to deal with the annoying luggage, or don't bring it and get rained on. Stupid Murphy's Law ]:

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

05-04-2009   #266 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

It's been a while since I've wrote an entry, and since I have a bit of time before class, I'll make a quick one right now.

So, I've been busy like hectic busy. I have like events after events to worry and attend to, that I haven't been able to do anything during the weekend, in terms of playing games, or even going to me group meetings.

This week alone I have 2 major final presentations to do. One for my english class, in which we have to present our 7 page essay... for 25 minutes. And then we have our board game presentation I need to present on Weds, in which we had to present and even do a trial play for our total original board game from scratch for 30 minutes.. So yeah it all sucks.

Lately, I've been isolating myself from everyone else, since I don't want to be distracted. But lols. ;-; I feel like I'm out of place and that I don't belong anymore. So let's hope I can get back on track once my final presentations are all over.

Well, I'll be playing Left4Dead online, and I told myself to blast some crazy happy, jumpy techno, and have all of my lights on while I play it. Lols.

I've been sitting in the auditorium for the past hour and a half, working on my essay presentation and zomgs, it's the one class I'm really stressing out about. But hopefully we can just get it over with and say goodbye to that class. And there's like this drama group in the auditorium filming the same scene over and over, I think they're on like take 32 =_=

Anywho, I think I should leave, because they're doing a different angle, and they're pointing the camera over to me.... Lols.

05-04-2009   #267 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Lies bewbie. Even if you are isolating yourself from everyone, its for a good reason. Anyone who knows you well enough, should at least know that much. We'll all welcome you back with open arms the moment your done with all your work. So don't worry about it bewbs. We still love you <3
Just get your stuffies done. We look forward to your return.

05-05-2009   #268 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

AH finally someone else is also scared of the L4D thingies?

05-05-2009   #269 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zedj is on a distinguished road
IGN: Leonidas(LT) BiskeKruger
Class: Sword Templar/ Champion to_champion
Level: 8x(ret) / 28x
Guild: ChibiClan

L4D is great fun with pals but gets old really fast sadly =/

05-05-2009   #270 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yeah, my best friends (around 4~5) play it everyday.. sadly, I'm not a fan of FPS.. so they keep bugging me to buy and join them every week.

05-05-2009   #271 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I've been reminiscing and talked to a few people here and there, and thought that it'd be fun, if we can all take a try at playing iRO. I know that you'd have to pay 12 bucks a month to play, but that's pretty cheap compared to lolMyShop that comes out every 2 weeks.

Because of the release of the Valkryie server, iRO isn't that much grind intensive anymore. I got from level 1-73 in about 5 or so hours. Because of the less grinding we need to worry about, iRO can be really fun when most of us are there. We have a lot of other things we can do besides leveling. Aside from leveling, we have WoE, MvP, or hunting items to make items. I plan on bringing this amongst Symphony members, and open it up as an option of another game we can play.

Once again I understand it is a pay to play game, but most likely if everyone is willing, or at least a handful of us is willing, that 12 bucks will be worth it :] Just like to reiterate that 12 bucks a month, > buying 30 lolboxes . But yeah... if anyone is willing to either give iRO a try or raise from the dead and come back like I am, let me know :]

05-05-2009   #272 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

As much as I would like to, I'm not fetching 12 a month. I can understand the free server, but if its just a majority of the actual one, you're going to have to do without me. I'm going to be trying out Dragonica in a few days, to see if I like it. If I do, I may make that game #1 for me, with Latale as a second. I also never really got into RO, I got bored of it quickly honestly...

05-05-2009   #273 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I got bored of Dragonica 3 minutes into playing it, so I won't know how that'll work out till later.

05-05-2009   #274 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

We'll see. I'm still going to try it out. If it fails, then I'll stick with random Steam games, and Latale whenever I don't lag really badly.

05-06-2009   #275 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Well, I just finished my other presentation, it all went pretty well. We had a trial play of our game for like the first time ever.. and I'd have to say it's very fun. ;]

So this week is rather depressing, stress from school, stress from relationships, stress from family. Not to mention I'm really tight on money, and I haven't gotten any money for summer school yet. I'm hoping it'll be coming in in about another week or two. If not.. crap. =_=

I've been playing Left4Dead, and lols. At the end of the credits, there's this one section that tells us what the % of you when you shot your own teammates, and mine was at 76% huhuhu. And then during the game, when one of my teammates were setting up the fuel tanks so that we can explode them on the Tanks.. I accidentally hit him and blew him up. Fun indeed.

So last night, I was really pissed and I wanted to just attempt to play Kart Rider in other versions, and I had Jae and Jared to translate the websites for me, and boo, as all other versions of games, they want your SSN and your identity card number >_> FARK YOUS. So I guess I'll just stick with L4D and TF2(maybe).

I need to find someone who has a Tenter Spear, who is willing to let me borrow it, so I can make my nab dragon and level him with the Tenter quests XD

I'm bored, and technically I don't really have class anymore, except for my finals. Yay for two more weeks of school, but boo for my summer classes starting in 3 weeks and a half. And by next week, we're getting out fall semester schedule, so I'd have to sign up for my classes. Going to take Japanese, Chem, Bio, and something else maybe. Chem and Bio and Japanese is already 13 units, so hmm.

05-06-2009   #276 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

So I sat here.. just minding my own business... and like.. a huge ass polar bear.. came out of nowhere outside of the window.....

I'm in Cali.. so WTFBBQSAUCE a polar bear?

05-06-2009   #277 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Are you sure it was a polar bear? sure sure sure?
It could've been the pedobear! *_*

05-06-2009   #278 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Actually, it's a project. I always hang out in the auditorium, and it's like very big and you can see all sides from the front, because it's all window and glass, and like the front of the auditorium faces to the rest of the middle quad area of the college, so a lot of activities happens there. For the past week and a half, there's a class that's doing a project where they're making inflatable things using trash/plastic bags.

And so one of the groups made this huge ass bear.. and like it was all flat when I came there, and while I was reading my emails.... the farking thing started to like POOOF, and a bear just started floating... in front of the auditorium, and then later on when they pasted the rest of the pieces on, it was actually a panda. Eventful day indeed. :3

05-06-2009   #279 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

o________O .

モノノ怪

05-06-2009   #280 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

That was how I was when I saw the polar bear... I mean panda bear ;-;