ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2009   #201 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

;___;

but there's...panda men D:!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-07-2009   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Lolz panda men x3..

/suppresses laughter

03-07-2009   #203 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

D: Panda men... /ponders -thinks about Henreh dressed up as a Panda, and me and Ameh is whacking at him- :3

Omgar, I was bored, so I decided to get the last 50% on Memoir, so I pulled her to Tap1, and I leveled her without a party, and she's fire/elec, and orz ;-; If I never got Memoir Mana Ring, I don't think I'd survive it. Soooo I killed like 10 red salas, and got 0% wth ;-; And I was stuck at 100.0 for another 11 salas; killed 6 blues and 5 reds. ;-; But yay finally 272, that's enough for this year LOLS. <3

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

03-08-2009   #204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
D: Panda men... /ponders -thinks about Henreh dressed up as a Panda, and me and Ameh is whacking at him- :3
Oh lawd. That'd be cuteness overload. >_<

Quote:
Omgar, I was bored, so I decided to get the last 50% on Memoir, so I pulled her to Tap1, and I leveled her without a party, and she's fire/elec, and orz ;-; If I never got Memoir Mana Ring, I don't think I'd survive it. Soooo I killed like 10 red salas, and got 0% wth ;-; And I was stuck at 100.0 for another 11 salas; killed 6 blues and 5 reds. ;-; But yay finally 272, that's enough for this year LOLS. <3
Wah q____q 10 red salas and not even 0.1%... orz. *Dies* Yuki habs patience of steel Dx! Im still kinda mad they screwed up ID3 for us T_T How the fff am I gonna get those last 5 levels now .___. guess I'll either be going to solo at Itchys or.. finding a new special spot to train at ;-; I cant even get the last 20% on Saya x-x

03-08-2009   #205 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

I'm so happy they raised the party gap to 99 ;-;

So lols, last night I pulled Jae, Jared, and Nick to help me with Snow Hill quest items. And during the hunt, I started having attacks, and orz. So I stopped for a bit because they were getting mad at me for wanting to stay. So I took meds, and turned on my ventilator. I came back for, I think 5 minutes or so, then I fainted. Started having a fever, :x Dunno what happened after that, my cousin told me he called the doctors, so most likely they just came over, and gave me shots, and blah blah. XD

I just woke up right now ;-; Still having fevers, but much better than last night. orz, I still have my essay to work on today, the detailed outline is due tomorrow. My professor likes my topic though, so I'm feeling a bit relieved. :]

03-08-2009   #206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Oh dear x.x *Huggles Yuki*

Well, if you have problems finishing your essay on time, at least you'll have a good excuse ]:

03-08-2009   #207 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD Sucks how all of my professors is like GRAWRS DO EET OR ELSE. There's no such thing as "excused" here ;-;

03-09-2009   #208 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

So I stayed up and got my essay outline done. I swear, if only she didn't require us to put in quotes from our resources in the outline, I would have gotten it done sooner. =_= I ended up reading like 50 articles and choosing the best broad quotes I could find. GRAWRSSSSS.

And then what's worse is, I finished it around 3:40 AM, and I realized, my online exams.. I was like 3 chapters behind, and today was the last deadline to complete them, so I ended up staying awake for another 2 hours. I hate it how the stupid exams wants you to be so exact, I could have finished one step using 2 clicks, but they're making me go through 5 dialog boxes and like 5 menus just to do that one single action. And there's like two parts to the online exam, the multiple choice part, and then the hands on. So yeah, that was fails; but I still finished anyways.

I feel so out of sync today. I guess because I'm still trying to get used to Daylight Savings Time. Went to speech class today, and our topic was logical fallacies... I was like pulling out my hair and /headdesks, HAVEN'T I HAD THAT ENOUGH? But I guess it was easy for me, since I've done logical fallacies for a while now. Our group met, we didn't do anything. Found out we have a paper due for speech class like next week, and we're watching a film; if it's 12 Angry Men again, I'm going to just go to an emo corner of the classroom. I love that movie and all, but I have watched it about 7 times now.

And, since our schedule got changed, I can miss the March 23rd class without worrying about much. Yay. And also, I don't have class that Weds, so... hip hip for a 1 and a half day class week. :] It might be just one day of classes, I don't know if we have Flex Day on Weds and Thurs.... need to check that out.

My iTouch is dying, I forgot to charge it ;-; And owwwww, I just bit my lip... I bite my lip and tongue like... at least 3 times a week, since during school I fight off my hunger by chewing on massive amount of gum. Orz, it hurtssss.

I should end my rambling here, :]

03-10-2009   #209 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols at 999 views.

Okie, so I finally decided to finish up Black Swamp, then Snow Hill key quests today. Thank you Jae for being on. XD Stupid worms ;-; Although, the monster items were so much easier to obtain than Snow Hill. Finally Jared hoped on and helped with drilling too XD. I turned in the quest, and finally got Memoir to 276. I really think that's the only way I'll be leveling her from now on.. or when TO has some uber sail on Master Authorities, or they come up with some Super Skill Reset thing..

After Black Swamp, we went back to ID so I can turn in the quests. Jared handed me 10 Hot Packs, and I thought I already turned in the first cycle, so I was like, "Okie, need 2 more." So we hunted for 2 more, and I went to turn it in, then I realized I never turned in the first cycle. So I was like, "crap, I need 3 more." Jae, Jared, and I went back to ID1, and murdered some more. Got 3 Hot Packs, turned it in, then I had to run to bank. When I opened it, .... well... I saw 5 Hot Packs... /headdesks /facepalm /headswall ;-; Orz.

But I finished it though, so yay. Memoir is back on date to her quest/events list. :3

I have a midterm tomorrow, for one of my most hated subjects, and I didn't do any studying yet. Lols.

03-10-2009   #210 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uber sail.
uber fail ;x.

03-10-2009   #211 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Lols, dammit. ;-; IT WAS 2:30 AM SHOOSH. I meant Sale. ;-;

03-11-2009   #212 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I got back my first essay, got an A. Lold. And got a perfect 35/35 on my Speech midterm. A 46/50 on my Anthropology midterm. Sigh. I'm relieved... for now. Lols.

We're watching "Clue" in my speech class, and omgawd, I'm so drawn into it....

It feels very drowsy today, and I'm drowsy, I don't even know what to write in here ;-;

03-11-2009   #213 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

I just realized, my check came in early today. Was supposed to come in on Friday, but weee. I need to withdraw money tomorrow to go to the bank and pay my credit cards, orz.

But yay. Now I can reset Memoir to wind, so I can level her. kekeke. Sigh, but this also means, no PvP/GvG with her for a while. XD

03-11-2009   #214 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

you're too rich!!

*steals check*

03-11-2009   #215 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Sad how I don't even feed you. LOLS

03-11-2009   #216 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

well your blessings would still hurt,so why not use wind ;x.*spilts the check with hera

03-11-2009   #217 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Because I love my fire/elec skills. :x I wouldn't reset them if they were fast to level. Orz...

03-11-2009   #218 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

You said you were going to level to 272 next year. LIAR.

03-11-2009   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hachi has disabled reputation

Quote:
Sad how I don't even feed you. LOLS
it's ok, your checks will be mine from now on to make up the past 19 yrs of not feeding me!

03-11-2009   #220 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD. WHUT LIES. Well... 272 is the past now.. LOLS.