ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-20-2009   #201 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

My naps are like Ameh's. Kinda. I could prolly wake up as soon as Yuki, but being in a soft, warm and comfortable bed just makes me change my mind about getting up the first 1~3 times I drift back awake. :x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-20-2009   #202 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
My naps are like Ameh's. Kinda. I could prolly wake up as soon as Yuki, but being in a soft, warm and comfortable bed just makes me change my mind about getting up the first 1~3 times I drift back awake. :x
Envys ~_~ .

03-20-2009   #203 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

He prolly read that while he's at work bwahaha

03-20-2009   #204 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

XD Sometimes I do 5 minute naps ;-; Worse comes to worse, enjoy my 1 minute naps ]:

OMGAW, so Andrew and I decided to hit Invoke, now that we're both level 40... And yeah.. I came in there at 70%.. lets just say I went down to 40% =_= What's worse is... Invoke gave me farking only 5k EXP, wth? ;-; And after like 2 hours of slapping Invoke he finally died... And we got nothing useful, except Andrew got a skirt.. in which he can't even wear... and since it's an Invoke skirt, he can't trade it to me ;-;

Pif... Anywho... here's a doodle of Beefy, in which I drew while I was uberly bored while updating my mom's PC, so I just grabbed an index card and drew. XD

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

03-20-2009   #205 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

**** YOU INVOKE, **** YOUUUUUU. He slapped me 8 different ways past yesterday ;-;

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

03-21-2009   #206 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Hax D: Yuki and I barely hit about 300 fire resist when we did it :x

But that idea about autoloot and such is quite useful, I don't know why Yuki or I didn't think of that to begin with. We're going to go kill him again today at some point, so I'll point her to the thread when she wakes up if she hasn't seen it already.

03-21-2009   #207 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Lols, that's probably why, we didn't turn on the free gathering option when we bossed. All of the items when I killed Invoke just went straight into my inventory. And Lols, 700 fire resist =_= lend me your gears please?

We need to level first, I don't want to go in there at 70% anymore ;-;

I just woke up like 30 minutes ago, lol'd. It's been a while since I was able to sleep in for 12 hours... ahh it feels good. Although, I did have an attack at like 6AM this morning. Orz.

03-24-2009   #208 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Kay, so yeah. I'm back after a semi-break. Had to work on my essay, and we had a huge church charity event. Montana came over, and we sorta knocked out and just slept after eating nachos. WHICH WE GOT JIPPED. Okay, so like Taco Bell decided to take away my beloved Fully Loaded Nachos, and now they have these lame ass layer nachos. So I was like kay, lets get 3 7 layer nachos without the beans. So we did, came home I was like sucking it in, until I realized after I finish two of them... that they had no meat.. WTF? ;-;

On Sunday, we went to church like early, since Montana needs to practice. We got there and I was about to knock out. But kept myself busy most of the time. I. MADE. HOBO. SHIRTS. Yes, we had an act where we were doing a rich and poor scenario, so we had to make hobo shirts for the little kids. Lols. We were cutting holes and then putting on "patches" with safety pins. <3

We were planning to get food to eat, since I didn't eat breakfast or lunch, but we had a LOT to do, we were a bit behind schedule for the event. And while we were setting up our stage and the hall, where the event is taken place, another community was having a pancake fundraiser sale, and since we were all from the same church, they decided to give us free food. I stacked up on like... 10 pancakes, half a plate of eggs, and like 6 sausages... omgawd... -drools-

The event isn't until 5PM, and we got there at like 9AM. And... Montana made me go to mass by myself, I swear I had the hardest time trying to stay awake. Especially when we were kneeling, since I'm so short my head can't reach over the top of the other seat, so usually I rest my forehead on my hands, and omg.. I think I doozeyed.

Church's mass was at 4, ended at 4:50. Event started at 5, and thank god I had my hand stamped beforehand, or else I'd have to wait outside in the long ass line and not be able to get a good table to sit at. So we went in, I sat down, and my tummy was growling like nuts, since I ate that "breakfast" like 5 hours ago. ;-; But usually we don't get the food until 1 hour and a half into the actual event, so orz.

Event was awesome, Andy was awesome <3 Montana's dance was awesome <3, and the girl's dance was awesome <3 So overall, that was pretty fun. Event ends at like 9~10PM. And we had to stay after to help with the clean up. We had some drama... and more more drama.. And we finally came back to church and started cleaning up. And omgawd, our church has a haunted convent... and I had to go in there... and during one of our runs, I was going down the stairs and Montana turned off the light, and I just ran out screaming. ;-; </3

Came home finally, passed out, slept till 2PM. Ew for class @ 3. Montana took me, then left home. I went to school, came home and had a major headache, took meds, and sorta napped, and stayed in bed the entire night. Pushed myself to go to school today since we had an exam... and here I am, at home, no school tomorrow. I'm happy. <3

03-25-2009   #209 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist

gives yuki a cookie

pat pat hope you get better

03-25-2009   #210 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

XD thankies Wei, I hope so too. I haven't been doing much lately. But lay on my bed ;-;

03-26-2009   #211 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Poor bewbies, you be too lazy for your own goods.

*Comes to snuggle with you*

03-26-2009   #212 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

*dives and crashes into the 2 of you.

03-26-2009   #213 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Miiffer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Miiffer
IGN: Konomiya
Class: Wabbit to_boxer
Level: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoc
*dives and crashes into the 2 of you.
What do you think you're doing!? You were "officialy" married to me hours ago and now YOU'RE cheating on ME!?

03-26-2009   #214 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

D: i posted that before i married you.HAHHAS

03-26-2009   #215 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoc
D: i posted that before i married you.HAHHAS
LIES!!!!, you Wh[_ _ _] D=

03-26-2009   #216 (permalink)
Special
Games

Its okay I'm sure he'll make it up to you... ;3

03-26-2009   #217 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
Its okay I'm sure he'll make it up to you... ;3
by painting his toenails pink

03-26-2009   #218 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

OH OH OH, I CALL DIBS ON HIS MAKE UP :] kekeke. *-*

03-27-2009   #219 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

*_* NIIIIICCCCCC , D: I'll grill you on my next bbq gathering

03-28-2009   #220 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Very busy, but I've fallen ill. Very, very ill. So lately, I haven't been doing much but staying in bed and drinking my buttload of meds, then having the visits from doctors. Orz. I tried to open up Photoshop today, and I haven't even touched it, it's just sitting there on my tab XD