ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   Sorry Yuki, I'll be Inactive Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/29276-sorry-yuki-ill-inactive-thread.html)

Yuki 11-24-2008 02:52 PM

Sorry Yuki, I'll be Inactive Thread

So yes, if you're going inactive, please state so here. This is to prevent me from kicking you ;x

In-Game Name:
Date(s) of Absence(s):
Reason(s)?:

Yuki 11-24-2008 02:54 PM

I'll start off. XD

In-Game Name: Memoir
Date(s) of Absence(s): uh.. 11/24 - 11/28
Reason(s)?: Black Friday <3 I'll AFK my char for that 100 hour thing, but if I d/c then yeahhh XD

Astenhof 12-12-2008 03:18 PM

In-game name: Astenhof, Norenos
Date(s) of Absence(s): 12-12-08 - until further notice
Reason(s): Trickster has lost all its appeal to me, I never feel like logging on at any point, and I've been exceedingly busy with other things in my life.

If you wanna stay in contact, add me on msn: fohnetsa@yahoo.com. Be sure to tell me who you are ASAP just so I know.

weissritter 12-22-2008 03:37 PM

Errr since I am being contacted by 2 members, I'll post them here.

xdesiree aka bonnie will be on vaccation for xmas(started 2 days ago). She should be back right after new years.

TheKeety is also on vacation for the xmas holiday(also started 2 days ago), but only for a few days. back right after xmas.
EDIT: Keety is current back and alive

End of report.

Kiwixz 12-23-2008 10:47 PM

Told yuki about this, but anyways:

Kiwixz
from now to beginnings of January (probably by 9 or 10)
reason: I'm on a trip back to where I used to live.. so, I've been busy going out mostly everyday.. I log on once in a while, but I don't expect to be active for more than 10 minutes each time x)

weissritter 12-24-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwixz (Post 637799)
Told yuki about this, but anyways:

Kiwixz
from now to beginnings of January (probably by 9 or 10)
reason: I'm on a trip back to where I used to live.. so, I've been busy going out mostly everyday.. I log on once in a while, but I don't expect to be active for more than 10 minutes each time x)

bye bye tarp have fun with the pedo bear XD j/k

Tragic 12-25-2008 06:54 AM

In-Game Name:
Date(s) of Absence(s): Until January 1st or 2nd
Reason: I'm not the mood for online games now and I need a break, though I may pop in for a few minutes.

Strikey 01-13-2009 07:33 AM

In-Game Name: StRiKeNiNjA357/LastSymphony
Date(s) of Absence(s):
Until further notice (probably a week or two)
Reason(s)?:
Just bored of Trickster for a bit now, I'm currently playing Grand Chase with my girlfriend but i'll try to login for a bit everyday. Feel free to kick my lion if you want. I'm always up for GvG so you can MSN me if you need me.

Strikey 01-22-2009 04:47 AM

I liek the new pop event, i'm back now. >:3

Shiki 01-30-2009 12:33 AM

In-Game Name:Sylpherious
Date(s) of Absence(s): Until Further Notice
Reason(s)?:I've been posted to a school which starts 2nd of Feb,and I'll be working on Sat/Sundays.

Will be coming in the game for a little chat at times and etc.

Queen 01-30-2009 04:47 AM

In-Game Name: Kyzuumi
Date(s) of Absence(s): 1/30/2009 - ~2/08/2009
Reason(s)?: I won't be able to be on as much as I normally do D: My AP Chemistry got behind before break when we got like 5 snow days in a row, and the work is just starting to backlog. In anticipation, I'm just saying now these next two weeks or so will be crazy for me. I'll log on occasionally on the weekends, but unfortunately I'll probably be on my bunny digging and now on my cat.

Crypt 02-02-2009 12:53 PM

In-Game Name: Crypt
Date(s) of Absence(s): can't predict currently, I'll do my best to keep in touch
Reason(s)?: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/rant...ty-issues.html

Draggie 02-02-2009 09:22 PM

In-Game Name: Dragon0fDark
Date of Absence:Not sure.But I'll be logging in once in a while in a week or 2.
Reason:Playing other game.Tired of imbalance game(Trickster) :P

Firagagun 02-09-2009 06:03 PM

In-Game Name:Firaragun
Date of Absence:2/9/09~2/16/09
Reason:Grounded for one week D:

Miiffer 02-16-2009 01:39 AM

IGN:Konomiya
Date of absence: 17/18Feb - 1-2 weeks later

Reason:I'll be having a temporary part-time job, so i won't be home to play TO with the rest > < sry yea, i'll prolly be on 6am / 11pm Singapore time [4.40pm] as of post =)

Good luck to all of you out there =D

Crypt 02-16-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crypt (Post 697959)
In-Game Name: Crypt
Date(s) of Absence(s): can't predict currently, I'll do my best to keep in touch
Reason(s)?: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/rant...ty-issues.html

Current Status
Available most nights and some mornings on MSN / AIM / Yahoo and around the forums. Currently on my parents home and I decided to refuse totally to return to the other home, where I had been, I decided on no more, I'll not get anywhere close near him, I do not want more (inminent) fights while he even threats on killing me, breaking the door, w/e, I just had it to my limit of what I can handle.

Yuki: It's good to hear you're back. If you're going to play TO again, go ahead and apply. XD I kicked you this morning because we reached 64 members, and I didn't know when you were coming back. XD

Crypt: oh well, kicked again D:, I anyway can't go on TO, mainly because I can't play Trickster on Linux D:, I'm looking for a way to play tho

Kyaracina 02-24-2009 10:59 AM

In-Game Name: Kyaracina
Date(s) of Absence(s): today for about a week
Reason(s)?: hurt my eyes and the colours on trickster are a bit much atm.

Lushcious 02-25-2009 06:49 PM

]:

sadly.. imma be resigning.
guilds are </3.
i think i prefer to be guildless atm.
baiii, i luffles yew guys (L)
i might return whenever i feel liek joining guilds.
i'll miss yew, loves. 8'D!

[Ign: Lushcious] ;_;

Yuki 02-25-2009 10:16 PM

<3 I'll miss you ]:

Lushcious 02-25-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuki (Post 733797)
<3 I'll miss you ]:

don't worries,
i'm shure we'll meet again in game :3
plus; we always have mmog. :D