ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-09-2009   #101 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

(supposed to add above - can't edit)

Loan coming this week

| | | | | |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2009   #102 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x

bad news - 2 more weeks D:

i'll try to be back on laptop at least by then - it's also when university ends for me

| | | | | |

10-21-2009   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Cosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElswordLa Tale

Firagagun will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Firagagun Send a message via Skype™ to Firagagun
IGN: Firaragun
Class: SANIC
Level: I gained level for once.
Guild: Symphonic orchestral melodies.

In-Game Name: Firaragun
Date of Absence: Yesterday
Reason: Internet is temporarily disabled due to unpaid internet bill :l So I'm using the school's computer, meh....didn't see this coming haha...until I came home and noticed that my Internet and Satellite TV was disabled Q_Q oh well :l Gladly, I downloaded some freeware games to kill time. Probably be back online tonight or the next day, if not might be few weeks or months again ._.

EDIT - Internet is enabled :3

Last edited by Firagagun; 10-21-2009 at 11:55 AM.

12-04-2009   #104 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kilehye is on a distinguished road
IGN: Flauj
Class: Lion to_inventor
Level: 106

In-Game Name: Flauj
Date(s) of Absence(s): Around the beginning of December until maybe even around the 25th.
Reason(s)?: My internet has gone to hell and I just can't play MMOs when I've got a full second or two of lag CONSTANTLY. I'm going to be purchasing a new wifi adapter soon, hopefully.. I'm hoping to get it within a week but I'm not sure.

Edit: Bought it, everything's fine. <3

Last edited by Kilehye; 12-05-2009 at 03:51 PM.

12-05-2009   #105 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

Awww <3 I need to change my internet soon too XD We'll miss you Kile <333

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

12-05-2009   #106 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kilehye is on a distinguished road
IGN: Flauj
Class: Lion to_inventor
Level: 106

Ahaha, never mind, I managed to get to go to a store today, so everything's fine. x3 I was overestimating the amount of convincing I'd need to do to get there, lol.

12-05-2009   #107 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Oh lold. Yer.. my internet has been "broken" for some time now.. and orz, I blame my ISP ;o;

02-12-2010   #108 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

Away from 15-19th: Chinese New Year visiting.
I do think I can squeeze some time in via my phone.

03-07-2010   #109 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to take some leave for now till like, at least the end of the month. :<
School enrolment's a big fat troll, lots of real life issues and paperwork to do to ensure I can get a spot and escape defer the army for 3 years to study.

03-07-2010   #110 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x

^ Singaporean conscription luls. You should go and find yourself some Soranowoto-ish loli, so I can call the police.

03-09-2010   #111 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Good luck with your paper work :] And I don't want you to get drafted now. Lold.

03-09-2010   #112 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Thanks <3 I want to spend at least 3 more years with you guys before I head over to NS which means I can only do so on weekends :|.

03-10-2010   #113 (permalink)
Seo
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal

Seo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seo
Level: <3

hi yukis [: i wont be able to get on TO for the longest time ever ]: cause my antivirus/compie doesnt like it.. and i cant really do anything at the moment with it. so yeah [: i cant really dl any programs.. ;A; sorries and i really miss the guild >___< but until then.. i hope ill be able to get it working someday [: and i hope i can somewhat get active on this forum <3

03-10-2010   #114 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

:] We missed you Seo <3 Just keep in touch with us on the forum until then XD

03-10-2010   #115 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

I love the way seo's name is always dotted underlined. hahahahas

03-21-2010   #116 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Ugh... Yuki, as much as I don't wanna say it, I got to...

Trickster has been acting up since its last update. I keep getting this error: "Update Process Failed. Please Try Again." And I kept trying again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again using all the methods provided on this forum and elsewhere, and nothing's worked. That pesky error STILL keeps on popping up.

So right now, I have 4.02 Gigs of wasted space on my flash drive and tempted to uninstall it for good. I already tried reinstalling it. Didn't work.

Unless there's another game that you play, Yuki, I'll be inactive on Trickster, cause it's gotten frustrating trying to find a solution to a nearly impossible problem.

If my mom's kept her promise, there's a laptop on the way to my house as a very late Christmas present. Until then, I just...can't play or recruit for you. I'm sorry...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

03-21-2010   #117 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Aww <3 It's okay. I do play LaTale if you want to dl that. ;] I play the OGplanet one.

03-22-2010   #118 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

That update process failed is such a major pain in the ass.
What I did was to connect to someone's unsecured network,start the update and it worked,and I just swapped back to my own connection the moment it worked.

03-22-2010   #119 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Aww <3 It's okay. I do play LaTale if you want to dl that. ;] I play the OGplanet one.
I've played the OGPlanet one before, so I should have a level 30-ish Knight sitting there. ._. Might start over anyways, but I can give LaTale a shot again.

EDIT: The LaTale Client kicked my butt, too. My internet connection must suck, and I'm in no authority to fix it. Guess my inactivity still stands.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 03-22-2010 at 02:01 PM.

03-23-2010   #120 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Oh my D; you should probably post in the technical section, and hopefully one of the ggftw-ers can help you out with your problem :]