ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Symphony Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/)
-   -   Symphony's Super Summer Re-ignition 2012 (http://ggftw.com/forum/symphony-guild/111916-symphonys-super-summer-re-ignition-2012-a.html)

Shiki 05-07-2012 05:23 AM

Symphony's Super Summer Re-ignition 2012

I hear it's summer break again (?).. and you know what that means! (PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT AND SAVE ME THE EMBARRASSMENT BECAUSE I NO AMERICANO. WAIT TILL I TRANSFER KAY)

Remember last year we did this for Eden Eternal?

Well this year, let's get together again this summer break and play a new game/replay an old game! Let's decide on one by this weekend? (5/13)

I'd love it if we can all brainstorm on games that we can stick the Symphony name (I love injecting such an image to your minds) into a have orgy parties all day errrr-day~

Though it's hypocritical of me to start this thread because I JUST started my new semester of school so I'll only join you guys on weekends (I'll even rush my portfolio work on weekdays!), but I promise to make an effort if we all are going to game again, because you all are so lovable like that.

Hell, it may not even have to be a "serious bsnz" game, maybe drawmything, and we can all have a Skype call while having and have fun together! Now didn't that just sound dirty:py56: (My Skype's neekerlers, ADD ME)

DO I HEAR A GAME ON, SYMPHONY?

Kusuriuri 05-07-2012 09:46 AM

Summer break doesn't happen here officially until the end of May, typically. But this fluctuates depending on the type of school you go to, the area you live in, etc.

Lmao I haven't even been on Eden since last summer. I think I drifted too far apart from everyone once we all started leaving TO, I just didn't really feel I fit in anymore, honestly :T /shrug/ idkkkk

I'm hoping Starbound goes into beta this summer or something, I really plan on playing that with a couple friends. It's setting so many high expectations, it better not disappoint much /weep/ MMOs, idk, I think I've mostly lost interest in them, they don't particularly offer anything new. But anyway, I'm lame and the only thing I would consider going back to is Maple, because most mmos take me like forever and a day to download rofl 8C dnw

So, have fun, what ever game you guys decide to move to.

Edit; Actually, I do want to play Guild Wars 2, but lol, whenever that comes out and I have money.

Yuki 05-07-2012 09:01 PM

XD I might not be able to play any games until Mid-June, I'm moving out by the end of this month, hopefully, so I'll be busy with packing, and trying to get internet at the new place. But I would really like to join any games you guys plan on being active in. Guild Wars 2 sounds fun, but I don't has money ;o; Somebody who's rich in our guild pay for all of us prz. <3

Umm, I'm playing LT on and off atm, Deb got bored because I stopped getting on, and yeah ]: I think it'd be fun if we all were to get into it. I don't mind going back to EE I guess? I don't know @_@ I kind of don't want to go back to EE, because I know I'll stress out a lot about leveling up my characters and keeping them up to date with everyone else. I haven't kept up on games news, but all of the new games that I do read up on are all p2p, so no thanks.

Ideas gaiz <3

Mega 05-07-2012 09:08 PM

/stalk stalk

MintyVampire 05-07-2012 10:55 PM

My WINTER break doesn't start till late June either LOL.

Mega 05-07-2012 11:57 PM

Done with school till mid-August :D

WUT r u ppl gonna play? Tell me now so I can prepare my schedule for stalking.

Shiki 05-08-2012 02:56 AM

June... sounds like around the time I'll have a term break of 1 week. ;_;

Or we can do like a game night every Fri/Sat. I've not caught up on MMO news, so I'm all for going back to old games if need be lools.

Seru 05-08-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuki (Post 1716412)
XD I might not be able to play any games until Mid-June, I'm moving out by the end of this month, hopefully, so I'll be busy with packing, and trying to get internet at the new place. But I would really like to join any games you guys plan on being active in. Guild Wars 2 sounds fun, but I don't has money ;o; Somebody who's rich in our guild pay for all of us prz. <3

Umm, I'm playing LT on and off atm, Deb got bored because I stopped getting on, and yeah ]: I think it'd be fun if we all were to get into it. I don't mind going back to EE I guess? I don't know @_@ I kind of don't want to go back to EE, because I know I'll stress out a lot about leveling up my characters and keeping them up to date with everyone else. I haven't kept up on games news, but all of the new games that I do read up on are all p2p, so no thanks.

Ideas gaiz <3

I'm semi on and off, but not sure I'll even be active on EE soon. I need to find a job fo realz.

Yuki 05-08-2012 10:32 PM

Yeah same. I'll be moving so I don't know, maybe there will be more opportunities for jobs there. I was planning to intern for the summer, but I'm waiting to see the results. Blah. I prefer to get the internship even though it means I won't get money, simply because I can get training. It'll be my first "job" so I rather have a bit of a lee-way, instead of going full onto a job and messing up, and then being forever depressed because of failure. Lulz.

WhatThePhuc 05-08-2012 10:37 PM

summer vacation aint even close lol

Mega 05-08-2012 10:39 PM

It's right on top of you!

Seems I'll pretty much be free this summer cause the college I go to is retarded and wants to get a sports team so they can become a university, but they can't even pay for the crap they have now, laying workers off left and right. Now they're not offering anything but freshmen classes over the summer which I've already taken all of them...

Seru 05-08-2012 10:52 PM

college makes me miss high school. fml.

Mega 05-08-2012 11:09 PM

Nope, college you get freedom! High school your like shackled down to a seat for an hour and a half ~ 2 hours per class, then RUN to the next class for the whole day ;_;

MintyVampire 05-09-2012 01:09 AM

I fking miss High School too.

Yuki 05-09-2012 01:51 PM

I miss and don't miss high school. I hate it because of all the drama, but I miss it because I didn't get to do much in high school. I was always out sick, and whenever I had the health to come back, I'm always catching up on homework and crap. Lol.

moffit 05-10-2012 02:21 PM

I'm just getting back into EE. X( I don't really want to dl another new game... All I play lately are EE or Fiesta Online, when I'm not sleeping, working, reading or RPing.

Kusuriuri 05-12-2012 11:55 PM

At least it's not Trickster, that's a start.

moffit 05-13-2012 12:11 AM

I actually updated that to take advantage of not having logged in since last December for goodies... Only to go back to ignoring it again.

R 05-13-2012 12:19 AM

EE got boring for me once I hit 60 (but got 61). |: That and I raged quit after blowing 5k gold on the Crystal Altar and not gaining anything from it.

LT is fun, but I kinda got bored of it because I was only playing with one person, so I haven't been on in about a month.

B> Terraria updates
and definitely joining Veahly on Starbound.

Kusuriuri 05-13-2012 09:15 AM

I know you will. Did you see the lighting demo? That's pretty neat if you can control the flashlight with your mouse.

Our last router fried last week, so I'm hoping our new one is more forgiving about multiplayer, I haven't tried it yet.

You can always download mod packs off the Terraria forums, Red. Like that one I had with those demons destroying freaking half of my underworld, weh.