ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Symphony Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-19-2011   #1 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of
Default Voided.

-void- .

Last edited by Mikaze; 01-28-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Millenium will become famous soon enough

the idia sounds fun, problem is i cant realy think about much that would fit on this game .-. i guess we could do events aplied to the forum, or maybe a prety furnished house thingy i dunolol

10-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

???@random sticky. I don't even.

I can think of several really, though arranging them to be doable by people of all level might be a little weird depending on the task.

And yeah, it's not gonna work if people aren't active on the forum a little bit more, as the info would all be posted here with just the occasional notice ingame. >: Just because it lays out better as a post/thread.