Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mass Queens?

I don't play, but I saw this and some comments were saying it's pretty good advice. Dunno how good Destiny is, though. I assume he's up there.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Destiny is good, but not top notch. He recently joined ROOT along with Princess (which is a monster terran guy)

One of the more BM players in the community.

03-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Destiny is running a test to show that he can get to Diamond on a smurf account using purely macro mechanics with mass queens. Some guy (forgot name) already did this kindof test on reddit with nothing but macro + mass stalkers + blindly expoing and was pretty successful.

The BM is funny. Lighten up.

Mass Queens seem really powerful and it's scary. Dat TRANSFUSE

03-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

omg so ffffing related

i don't even play, but i think i might just start worshiping this guy.

03-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

They're emphasizing that basic mechanics are more important than strategy. He only lost one match, but that guy did mass roaches. So macro vs macro, it was clear that macro was very fundamental to winning in lower leagues.

I've been mass roaching every time I play and I notice that my macro has been getting a lot better. I can cap very quickly now with a giant army of only roaches.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

04-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

brotosterone is on a distinguished road

It's viable, but I really only think it works if you are better than your opponent. I did have a game where I held off a 6 gate using like 8 queens and lings though . Transitions nicely into mutas.

04-01-2011   #7 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
omg so ffffing related

i don't even play, but i think i might just start worshiping this guy.

Cella is ****ing adorable.