Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default GSL Jan 2011

gomtv got new servers! streams are so smooth now

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Kowiz must be crying

Spoiler!

01-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
Kowiz must be crying

Spoiler!
That's okay, she's been spotted riding horses with Ntreev Korea

01-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
That's okay, she's been spotted riding horses with Ntreev Korea
Gosh, she's just so cool and talented.

01-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

OMGOMG Boxer vs Tester in CodeS R16 O___O!!

01-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

July is playing later and MC vs Nada:D:D

01-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I AM SAD. I missed july's matches ;-;

01-07-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

watch the first game!!! gogogo

01-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

poor sanZenith

01-07-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

man, they bagged on him soooo hard

01-07-2011   #11 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute

I think everybody feels bad for sanzenith <[๑´□`]/

01-07-2011   #12 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

my iq dropped when i clicked on those links.

SC2 has been out how long? Less then a year excluding beta.

01-07-2011   #13 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol
i dont understand why you're iq dropped unless you were reading comments.

just means that sc2 is extraordinarily less popular than BW in korea
i knew it was unpopular, but its surprising that it's THIS unpopular

how long has bw been out? around 11 years. BW has an extremely huge fanbase in Korea where tens of thousands go to finals events.

I'm sure you know who 'SlayerS'_BoxeR is, he only had 50 people watching him.
He's the most known player in e-Sports.

korean SC2 popularity is also declining

you probably won't understand the fomos article as well unless you've been following the KeSPA-Gretech/Blizzard lawsuit drama
I wouldn't go to the studio to see Boxer play especially when I could just sit at home and watch his games stream for free. He might be innovative but he's not winning as much as he should be and it's the same for the BW legends July + Nada. The thing is people don't like the current state of SC2 right now. There are no balanced maps but no one is creating said maps like the community of BW. The meta-game is progressing rapidly even though there are people like bitbybit doing all ins and winning games against solid players. The game itself won't flop but the K-scene would need to give it time because really there's a lot more potential with SC2's engine.

edit: o and watching muta balls, tank pushes, and mass recalls are getting boring I might say.

01-07-2011   #14 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

People are waiting for games to stop being
2 rax push
proxy gate
4gate
+ more all-ins here

01-07-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

Stupid comparison...
-the game is still relatively new
-Fans don't have players to associate with. Most of the players are still unknowns, at least in comparison to BW stars like Bisu or Flash.
-Many viewers won't travel to the Gom studios, especially when the MSL and OSL are at the same time.

Cheese isn't even the issue. During the Nate MSL finals, Flash 8 rax'd Jaedong and Jaedong countered with a relatively quick spawning pool.

01-07-2011   #16 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe people just don't care about the Code A, Code S stuff?

I know I don't, despite follow previous GSL seasons.

Good to hear that they have new servers, but I'm not paying until it's GSL 4.

01-07-2011   #17 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
Stupid comparison...
-the game is still relatively new
-Fans don't have players to associate with. Most of the players are still unknowns, at least in comparison to BW stars like Bisu or Flash.
-Many viewers won't travel to the Gom studios, especially when the MSL and OSL are at the same time.

Cheese isn't even the issue. During the Nate MSL finals, Flash 8 rax'd Jaedong and Jaedong countered with a relatively quick spawning pool.
I don't think people mind the occasional cheese.
But, if I wanted to watch somebody 2rax push against a zerg, I could just play on ladder.

Aside from the slight few, most of these games are equivalent to what somebody would see on ladder. Maybe with some extra fancy microing.
Not too interesting if you ask me.

Also "GSL4" won't happen for a couple of months (;・ლ・)

01-07-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

We're not gonna see Flashgod-like play for quite some time.

01-07-2011   #19 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Some of the korean boards were saying how the current map pool is boring.

Kinda have to agree with that. Only so many times can you play on metalopolis and not be bored.

01-08-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

It's not only the Koreans saying that, the rest of the community is. That being said, GOM has started to take initiative: GSL official map change SOON™