Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz
Default Patch 1.1.1

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
  • Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
  • Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
  • Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
  • Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
Pirate
Special
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Freezi has a spectacular aura aboutFreezi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Freezi
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.1.1

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
  • Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
  • Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
  • Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
  • Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
I like the Ultralisk fix

But I don't like the Return Cargo fix :-/ I somehow liked how serious APM skills gave you small advantage in the beginning Although I didn't use it myself...

09-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I have avoided reading TL but god I bet they are having a fit over that too, considering what kind of stuff was said in beta.

09-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
:l
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sad that they got rid of it...

It's understandable though, considering the audience won't understand why one play bested another. It's not a readily visible technique hence bad for esports. ~.~

Too busy to really play anyway, except nexus wars :v

09-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Mmm, I'm tempted to log on and blast away at some customs to see what the community has churned up over the past month or so.

09-28-2010   #6 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

They "fixed" the ultralisk splash, by decreasing the range of it in general.

Think Pre-1.1.0 Ultralisk is better than 1.1.1 :|

09-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
Think Pre-1.1.0 Ultralisk is better than 1.1.1 :|
You're not seeing the whole picture.
Buildings take damage around the target now, so there is no way that Pre-1.1.0 is better.

Clustered supply depots will be ripped to shreds now, or mass cannons.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!