Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2010   #1101 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Seige expand seems worse than FD because the command center gets down so late and it's super immobile. It's like handing map control over on a silver platter. I would say FD is better overall because the mines shut down alot of aggression and can stop a DT rush cold. It also gives you alot of freedom to attack with the scvs+marines+tank+vulture reinforcement earlier. I don't know the current trends, but I'd say FD should be favored more than seige expand.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2010   #1102 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Man, I seriously want to play you again Mongo ;_;

07-16-2010   #1103 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Well gets better internets then ;_;

07-17-2010   #1104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

new patch is out. discuss

Quote:
250mm Strike Cannons can no longer deal damage to hidden targets.
Barracks build time decreased from 65 to 60 seconds.
Bunker build time decreased from 40 to 30 seconds.
Canceling morphing Banelings now returns 75% of the cost like other morphing Zerg units.
Hellion range reverted from 6 to 5.
Reaper build time decreased from 45 to 40 seconds.
Zealot build time decreased from 38 to 33 seconds.

07-17-2010   #1105 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Tori, that was Patch 17 notes.

This is currently Patch 18, which has three listed things.

- Everyone drops if someone leaves/surrenders or disconnects.
- Leagues and Ladders fail to load up
- Score Screen fails to load up.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-17-2010   #1106 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Yay, stuff breaking again with new patch.

07-17-2010   #1107 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Yay, stuff breaking again with new patch.
Weird thing is that the patch according to the client did 2 things which shouldn't of affected much of anything.

- Ultras no longer have 450hp when burrowed
- Ai now uses stimpacks properly instead of spamming it.
--

All the problems just 10 days before release, I admit I'm very scared for release.

SCII Open!!
/Influx of 5 million players
/Server crashes

Blizz - "uh.. yeah we need to keep the game offline till we fix the problems.."

Then we end up with more bugs than ever before!!

07-17-2010   #1108 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

You should have seen how the players of SC had to endure, lol. If I recall, there were still glitches even after 8 years prior to the release and to this day, there are still some glitches. However, it still requires a lot of effort to pull them off.

Server-wise, I'm guessing they're adding new elements to their design so I wouldn't stress on it.

Edit: Oh shit, 1k.

07-17-2010   #1109 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

So long as it doesn't screw with the Campaign, I'm good.

Hard Difficulty on Ai right from the start, let's rock it Adun; so we can cash all the campaign points with ease.

07-17-2010   #1110 (permalink)
Special

Anyone going to midnight release? =D

07-17-2010   #1111 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Transit doesn't function past 11am, and driving across the city at night is a nightmare.
I'll wait till morning.

07-18-2010   #1112 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

They're doing a midnight release in Stockholm. I can't go. :/

Ready to rock for the 27th, Light.

I hope Blizz gets their shit together. Forgetting to edit burrowed unit properties compared to the unburrowed unit (they're both two different Data Editor entries) is a newb mistake I'd make with the editor when I first started learning it. It's funny.

07-18-2010   #1113 (permalink)
Special

I'm sure blizzard will pull through =)

And my protoss is finally able to compete with my terran =D.

Now I need to work on nasty zergy :<

07-19-2010   #1114 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

I think Team Ladder finally allows 3v3 and 4v4 to count in your 2v2 team achievements.
Found a guy with the 100 Toss achievement, but only has 34 wins in his 2v2.

I recall suggesting that team games should include all types somewhere on the old beta forum, woot.

07-19-2010   #1115 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Of course this was going to happen. I thought you'd notice by the achievement description. "Win X Team League games" (any 2v2, 3v3, 4v4). They can't leave it as 2v2 only or else they would have to make achieves separately for 3v3 and 4v4 but that's just silly.

07-20-2010   #1116 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Marking the days down on my calendar.. 6 days to go
It felt like yesterday that it was 10, woot.

07-20-2010   #1117 (permalink)
Special

I really hope we get channels...it's hard to find a clan/team to join without it. Hell, without multiple accounts, I wouldn't be able to change tags anyway >__>

Here's hoping.

07-21-2010   #1118 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Awwwwwwrite.

07-21-2010   #1119 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. e

07-21-2010   #1120 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

I had to download the High Definition - 1920x1080 video to really enjoy it.

oh hey, there is the xel-naga piece thing which becomes a magical xel-naga spire, that's a key item in the campaign and part of the achievement system.

About time we got something good for the 100% dominion thing, everyone assumed it was the commercial.

Now we know Tosh is a ghost, and his campaign level is most likely about his life being manipulated by those around him.

Last edited by Light; 07-21-2010 at 04:41 PM.