LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2010   #1001 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Just textures at the moment.
There are many strings pointing to file locations, but the files don't exist unfortunately.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2010   #1002 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Darn, I was hoping to have me some Overmind. If Blizzard fixes the editor lock issue, then I'd grab the patch so I can use him in the Episode II campaign that I'm remaking right now.

It would have been perfect timing.

Addendum: How do people know that there's 223 achievements to be shipped? How are you people checking all these things if the editor can't be opened? MPQ viewing? I don't think that's the only method here.

Last edited by Adun; 07-07-2010 at 01:02 PM.

07-07-2010   #1003 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

I like the avvy 31 :>

07-07-2010   #1004 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
General

* Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
* Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player's character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
* Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
* All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
* All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
* Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
* Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.

Balance Changes

* ZERG
o Infestor
+ Frenzy spell removed.
+ Infested Terran spell added.
o Overseer
+ Infested Terran spell removed.
o Ultralisk
+ Now immune to stuns and mind control.
No frenzy? :|

07-07-2010   #1005 (permalink)
:l
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Frenzy was only really useful on big units like ultralisks. Auto - "no stun" is just as good. :l

Waiting for phase 2 is killing me ; -;

07-07-2010   #1006 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

I just discovered through MPQView that the Lurker sounds are put back in; they used to be blank files. It just may be available for the campaign and the editor after all.

Also, I realized a lot of the avatars are Hybrids. salkfdjsalkgjaflsgjfdsalkfjgagrhrhwr

07-07-2010   #1007 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
* Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
Aw, I miss just rallying towards your opponent and then cruise control later, lol.

07-07-2010   #1008 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
Aw, I miss just rallying towards your opponent and then cruise control later, lol.
TL considers it a good change not only to encourage more micro, but to fight against problems caused by scouting workers passing by as a unit comes out that is rallied to the base. It'll go running off to chase the scout instead of moving to its destination.

07-07-2010   #1009 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
warpgates don't suffer from this

07-07-2010   #1010 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

I never heard of using a scout rally before from your base. Anyways, people should already figure out that they should always look at their scout

07-07-2010   #1011 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
I never heard of using a scout rally before from your base. Anyways, people should already figure out that they should always look at their scout
derp I didn't mean rallying workers to scout.

I was talking about proxies. You would normally rally them to the enemy base.

07-07-2010   #1012 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

Warp'd units can actually rally right after they're being warped in. You just need to manually rally all of them to do so. I think I usually use regular right click on my worker to figure out where to build my proxy buildings.

I don't really see the point in it. Unless drag, A, click was really micro intensive, but oh well.

07-07-2010   #1013 (permalink)
Special

US server kind of online, o_O

Spoiler!

07-07-2010   #1014 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Currently chillin at my dads for a few days, will be playing tonight if anyone is around.

Yucie.696

I love my given code.
I'm also starting to see the valid reasoning in many of the achievements, so many are actually worth working towards, instead of hundreds of easy and pointless ones. Will have to see how many I earn after the first few games with the Ai.

Fair to say I'm hyped to start working on them all ;D

07-08-2010   #1015 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Such a tease. I log on to hoping to get some long overdue SC II action, only to find out I can't play.

07-08-2010   #1016 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Medium and hard ai are a complete joke.
Playing on a laggy shitty fps laptop, and not even a scratch.

When I get back home with the nice video card I plan to crunch very hard and insane achievements in no time.

Green tea ai is waaaayyy better by far, and those who played against it and won will be on the same boat as I am.
Only do medium and hard for achievement points in their respective fields and other various acvhievements which are melee based.

Insane only does well because it cheats minerals for very early rax.
Greentea is the proper insane because it was very stratigical, well polished, and never needed to cheat to become a threat; which is giving even the blizz devs a run for their money. Sad.

Last edited by Light; 07-08-2010 at 01:42 AM.

07-08-2010   #1017 (permalink)
Special

I'm able to play as of 1 hour ago. Got me some achievements pretty quickly...I'm surprised the game doesn't really lag when it gives you them...still annoying though haha.

Add me on SlowBro.325 if you want. Not sure if I'll play as hard in phase 2 since it'll probably be wiped again anyway though.

Spoiler!

07-08-2010   #1018 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Wait, what the heck is Counter-Proof?

07-08-2010   #1019 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

I think counter proof is when you're attacking and your enemy doesn't respond back.

eg. You setup tanks along a cliff and attack enemy buildings while your opponent doesn't have anything to hop on the cliffs. Or when you attack at two different fronts at the same time when your opponent can only focus on one-side of the map. Or when you have an invisible unit and they cannot detect it.

MIRITE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Greentea is the proper insane because it was very stratigical, well polished, and never needed to cheat to become a threat; which is giving even the blizz devs a run for their money. Sad.
It has map hacks. Also, GreenTea is kind of easy actually :/ It doesn't have the proper scout and respond sense like a real player so it can't really figure out how to counter certain situations and it can't attack in two different fronts.

Last edited by k0n; 07-08-2010 at 04:31 AM.

07-08-2010   #1020 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
I think counter proof is when you're attacking and your enemy doesn't respond back.

eg. You setup tanks along a cliff and attack enemy buildings while your opponent doesn't have anything to hop on the cliffs. Or when you attack at two different fronts at the same time when your opponent can only focus on one-side of the map. Or when you have an invisible unit and they cannot detect it.

MIRITE?
Who in the world would let their men get hit for 20 seconds without noticing? Apparently, Mongo played someone like that. lol