ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Wakfu > Wakfu Class Discussion > Sram

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie
Default Skills and weapons

Alright, so most of the skills I've got figured out, but then there's this:

I assumed since it uses all 3 of your Wakfu points that the effect would be obvious, but as of three uses I still can't figure out what it does.

On to the weapons. Other than the beginner dagger and the 'Dague en Os' I've only managed to find one other that I bought from a shop.

The weird thing with the above dagger was that I wasn't able to equip it when I bought it at level 20. I assumed it had something to do with the low level of my dagger proficiency, but when that hit 7 and I got to 22 it was no longer a problem.

tl;dr Does anyone know what Poison Dagger actually does and why does there seem to be a lack of daggers?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Daggers used to be abundant in Dofus and even a primary weapon because their AP cost was the lowest of all, allowing 2 attacks per turn (or 3 with AP buffs like Xelor's Devotion), and quickly became a favourite.

They must have made lesser kinds and more difficult to find/craft in order to balance Sram out, like they did with some of their skills/tactics. :/

I have no idea what effects the Poison Dagger skill has, but I'll get around to making a Sram and after a few UI updates (statuses with actual names instead of "Effect Group 9"), maybe we'll understand soon enough.

11-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

Well, since I first posted that I managed to find one other dagger. I can't remember the exact French name, but it obviously translated to Assassin's Dagger or something similar. The only interesting point about it was that it dealt wind damage instead of earth like the other three. It doesn't bother me that much because now I'm dealing 60ish a turn instead of 35ish.

Edit: And with Poison Dagger there's no little symbol telling you the effect and the duration like every other buff.

Last edited by DarkMaverick; 11-18-2008 at 08:17 PM.

11-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I read more about Poison Dagger and it's either still in development or it's just broken.

So there you have it...