ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > SOS Brigade Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default so I'm playing Atlantica again

on Thebes (even though ggftw is in Sikyon wut)

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

hi my name is gina, brb trendsetting

nope not gonna play atlantica :v

06-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

again? since when did you... ign plox.

Last edited by DarkRayne; 06-28-2011 at 07:13 AM.

06-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin
hi my name is gina, brb trendsetting

nope not gonna play atlantica :v
IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED YOU TO PLAY ANYWAYS

^ my ign is Thames

06-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

My account is still banned because they went ban happy when they had security issues. I even have a leveled character on Thebes. :<

06-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

You should check if you can migrate now. I was only just able to a few weeks ago.

Darn you Gina, making me level to 100 to get a maniac on Thebes. ;_;

btw what level are you now?

06-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

brb trying to remember all my account info stuff. :x

06-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
You should check if you can migrate now. I was only just able to a few weeks ago.

Darn you Gina, making me level to 100 to get a maniac on Thebes. ;_;

btw what level are you now?
Q_____Q omg Fineti stop powerleveling

I'm like...38 LOL

06-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

you can has my stuff i was like...80 i think

06-29-2011   #10 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

B> inventory space

;_;

06-29-2011   #11 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Stop saving everyhting! It gets better at 50 when your formation is full and you get a perma-jackpot.

And geez, I don't level THAT fast ;_;

06-29-2011   #12 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

err soda which version of atlantica did we play...

/need to transfers to give nub gina hax gear

06-29-2011   #13 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about

Henreh... atlantica is on nexon now so you first would have to migrate ndoors -> nexon 8D
and NONE of our gear back then was hax.

Question is to continue to play with the ancient axe or start fresh especially with the new event for new characters that nets free gear and mercs.

Last edited by DarkRayne; 06-29-2011 at 09:12 AM.

06-29-2011   #14 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

soo can anyone explain to me why my chars went missing even after a successful migration?

06-29-2011   #15 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

@DR Continue to 100 and make a maniac? You're already pretty close. We might be able to do it together if I can get unbanned. I think my cannon on Thebes is level 89.

06-29-2011   #16 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Ok, it won't take long to get to 100 with this event. You can get 5m exp books for 8 fliers, and you get 8 per day by just being online...

06-29-2011   #17 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Possibly, better make it fast before I level the new sword up! Only 10 so far and only need level 50 for the new A class merc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
Ok, it won't take long to get to 100 with this event. You can get 5m exp books for 8 fliers, and you get 8 per day by just being online...
The TBS missions are super easy too, nets you a small sum of additional flyers by doing the repeatable quest, let alone the insane exp tbs offers for completing runs.
PLUS you earn exp while you afk now if your character is sitting!

Last edited by DarkRayne; 06-29-2011 at 04:37 PM.

07-02-2011   #18 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Someone help me do the Shadow Mohenjadaro part of the Beast Tamer recruit request plz

07-02-2011   #19 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Way to log off lul.

07-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Atlantica Online

even though Fineti already mentioned it I'm just gonna throw this out there for more details

and if you already played Atlantica the leveling event still applies to old players (it's not retroactive though)