ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > SOS Brigade Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default So like...

I just checked my 2004 Xanga page today...

and I OTL'd at all the entries.

): FEAR THE EMBARRASSING ILLITERACY DRIVEN FROM MY 10 YEAR OLD MIND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 1
Wednesday, June 09, 2004

June 9, 2004
ok today is the day when my has been out i'm so happy ^_^ i'm first trying to upload some wallpaper into this site, if i succeed then these wallpapers i uploaded will mostly be inuyasha ones. however, i will be also uploading other wallpapers too so don't get mad at me if you don't see the wallpaper that you like. oh yeah, i almost forgot to give a shout out to my best friend who gave me the inspiration for this website so......THANKS [name taken out]!!!!! if i can't upload any wallpapers then i'll just type down their websites. SEE YA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 2
Thursday, June 17, 2004

June 17, 2004
hi it's me again! i'm really sry that i couldn't upload any wallpapers to my website but i will tell you some websites that i know of that has some walllpapers you might like so don't hurt me. here's the list(most of these websites will only have inuyasha wallpapers so if you're an inuyasha fan like me, then i suggest you go to all of these websites) :
  1. [link taken out]
  2. [link taken out]
  3. [link taken out] (i'm not sure about that one)
  4. [link taken out]
  5. google search image: anime wallpapers
okay that's all i have right now and until next time! please review my website thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 3
Sunday, June 27, 2004

June 27,2004
wazup! i have been gone for one week and i apologise for that now besides wallpapers, anime stuff also include fanart and fanfiction..... that's right! you heard me...FANFICTION! today i will only give u websites to some fanfiction and later on, fanart. if u don't know what fanfiction is, why the heck did u come to my website anyway?! JUST KIDDING!! ok now here's a list of the fanfiction websites(remember, like i said with the wallpapers, most of these websites will contain inuyasha fanfics) :
  1. [link taken out] (this is the best website for fanfiction)
  2. [link taken out]
  3. [link taken out]
  4. [link taken out]
  5. [link taken out]
that's all i have right now until next time SEE YA!! (man, now i'm starting to talk like a TV show person *bonks herself on the head* oowww *goes to sleep*)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 4
Monday, July 05, 2004

hi peoples~!!^_^ tommorow is the day i go on a 1 week road trip and as u can see, i have been studying how to post wallpapers on to my website and i have suceeded!! these 2 wallpapers that i'm about to show u are not anime. it is from www.neopets.com and is a picture of my neopet, Zanny_zone the Zafara. one is is a picture of her princess style and the other one a baby style. here it is:

[images removed]

isn't it cute? well that's it, i'll show more later ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 5
Monday, July 12, 2004

so far so good, now somethin happened to my website that now i can't post anymore pictures it sucks!! well but i'll try to post pictures as soon as i can when my problem is solved, now i'm gonna try somethin that might not work to get my pictures posted. wish me luck^_^ now i gotta go try my plan so see ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanga entry 6
Tuesday, September 21, 2004

okay this is bad.....my pictures won't load up because of those xanga people.....oh how i wish they would...never mind
they are the only people who is supporting my website anyway...........AHHH!!! (cries manically) boo-hoo (blows nose) heres another one i got...if it doesn't show u know who to blame.....that's right, the xanga pplz!! (no offense xanga pplz) hehehe

[image removed]

edit: ugh..it still doesn't show........why xanga people.....WHY!! i was a good girl over the summer.......um maybe not..hehe

And...yeah, that's it.

Hopefully some of you got a good laugh or two out of this. I know I did.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

lol 2004 @_@ young kait is young *tackles*
lol inuyasha and neopets @__@ I never was a internet person until TO came out *pokes*

08-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

can I laugh now D:

08-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
can I laugh now D:
Yes. Yes you may.

:V

@Sheep

I was a huge Inuyasha freak when I was 10. orz;;

these swimming gays ruined my life

08-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

I was a big pokemanz fan when I was twelve *hugs kait* I never heard of inuyasha until I was around 8th grade >_> <_< >_> *is shot for blasphemy*

08-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

*is shot for hating inuyasha yaoi

oh lololololol I laughed hard ty my favorite tarp ;DD

08-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

FullMoonWoSagashite is on a distinguished road

i watched inuyasha for a while when i was younger.then i started liking more gory stuff(elfen lied,berserk,i need to make this list bigger T_T)but i will love romance animes the best =D.

08-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters

One time I checked at an older forum I used to go when I was a bit younger, and I was looking at my posts and I was like -facepalm- q__q And I thought I sounded mature too lololol. They were just crap though. >__>

Anyway, KAIT I CAN HAS UR NEOPETZ?s!?!z

08-15-2008   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Fayte is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fayte

*Reads, and backs away slowly*

IT'S A LION! GET IN THE CAR! *Drives into the world of One Piece and begins to cartwheel away...*

08-15-2008   #10 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

lul Kai q_q 555

This reminds me of the comments I used to post on YouTube back when I was a fan of Pita Ten. Also when I used to like Neopets and back when I used to play RS (bawwlulz) too. >__>"