ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > SOS Brigade Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2009   #21 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Level 50 now. You're not a warlock yet and I have no armor. I have to get into a normal battle and kill Matata a bunch of times to turn him into an Angel Knight so when he's a sword he'd make you a super support type.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Wow, that was fast. I feel kind of dissapointed without an epic journey. :|

09-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

There's an epic journey ahead of you. There's many knights to be killed, as well as some epic undead and daemons and dark angels and giants and big dragon things. Right now I'm making your whackstick. You're gonna be a frontline fighter with support magic and a sword that will give +1 support (extra damaga, better hit %, moar def, etc.) to nearby allies.

09-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Knight Fineti with his new equips. Armor is temorary. Also gotta give you an attack spell so you can get the emblem needed to become a warlock.

09-11-2009   #25 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Wow, that one day of school really payed off.

09-11-2009   #26 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

School kids are cool kids.

09-11-2009   #27 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Fineti is done. He's ready for action. :U

09-11-2009   #28 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Harjiwan is on a distinguished road

nice green headband :O

09-11-2009   #29 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

he makes people barren.

09-11-2009   #30 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

i want those warp shoes

09-11-2009   #31 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

That headband doesn't make me look very powerful. :|

/nitpicks

09-11-2009   #32 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Well, I could make you a swordmaster but then you'd be an old man.

09-11-2009   #33 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Boo, this game needs more moe. :<

09-11-2009   #34 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Do loli fairies and mermaids count as moe? :U

09-11-2009   #35 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Just beat the game. Fineti dealt the last blow to the final boss. All the battles before the final one are incredibly easy. But final battle is actually kinda hard even though the boss is capped at 37 and his minions are capped at 35. With level 50s and a couple 28s (for story purposes) I was having a lot of trouble. Fineti had, like, 60/450 HP and my other attacker had 1x/439 HP left. I had to resurrect two characters (one being my healer /facepalm) and one was paralyzed because I forgot the boss has a spell that puts a random status effect on all of its enemies. I think Fineti was poisoned, too. Throughout the whole battle, he took the most damage, somewhere around 1.5k-2k total but I managed to keep him alive. \o/

09-12-2009   #36 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Well what did you expect? It is me after all.

But as a reward I'll make you in Disgaea 2 PSP. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE KURTIS?

09-12-2009   #37 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sure?! I've never had a chance to play a Disgaea game. :<

09-12-2009   #38 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

You poor thing. ;_;

09-12-2009   #39 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

;o; .

03-01-2011   #40 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Fineti v2 coming soon. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together was just remade and released on the PSP. I just need to buy a PSP and find astore that actually has the game. >__>