ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > SOS Brigade Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2009   #41 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

My school only required one P.E. credit. When I took P.E. all the guys were too chicken to even completely change their clothes, so they'd wear the same sweaty underclothes all day. They thought it was "gay" to be naked in a room full of guys. /facepalm

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2009   #42 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
No one does that around here.

Sucks for you guys that need to take P.E. all four years. Our school only required two years.
I only had to take P.E. class for second semester for both years because Marching Band counted as P.E. credit the first semester. Yay me.
Lol, my school only requires 1 1/2 years of PE. Thank god.

And lol, my friend told me that the guys in our school like to compare their condoms or something.

these swimming gays ruined my life

09-09-2009   #43 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Fayte is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fayte

Tch... P.E., while we only require one year, is sticking with me throughout highschool. Nothing feels better than man sweat.

And the whole condom/lower region thing...It just doesn't happen here, thankfully =D

09-09-2009   #44 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEatGarbage
My school only required one P.E. credit. When I took P.E. all the guys were too chicken to even completely change their clothes, so they'd wear the same sweaty underclothes all day. They thought it was "gay" to be naked in a room full of guys. /facepalm
Some people take off the whole uniform and stand in their boxers while getting their normal clothes. Some people take off shirts first and switch to normal shirt then do the same with pants or vice versa.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-09-2009   #45 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Harjiwan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Is it true that guys like to compare their lower regions while they're changing in locker rooms?

Just curious. :>
People don't usually get naked while getting changed unless it's for swimming and/or showering. But surprisingly as it sounds, people don't really compare their lower regions. This happens from gr.9 throughout 12, though people are shy to get nekkid in gr.9 at first lol

09-09-2009   #46 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

lolwut?

My school only needs 1 year of p.e, and there's a course that you can take that replaces any required credit (Native Studies).
Thats what I'm doing in gr 12 loool.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-09-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
/is not schooling T.T
someone bring me to theirs pl0x
-packs Shiki up in my bag and brings to class-
Where am I now?
[?]

09-09-2009   #48 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road

Few it went smooth except it was raining like heck today @_@... The stares to the top floor are so hectic like everyone is rushing to their next class hands down the busiest stare case, and my locker is on the top floor ~_~....

09-09-2009   #49 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie
Few it went smooth except it was raining like heck today @_@... The stares to the top floor are so hectic like everyone is rushing to their next class hands down the busiest stare case, and my locker is on the top floor ~_~....
Lol everyone in my school rushes the main entrance/exit/stairs.
I just go to the back, and get out first.

09-09-2009   #50 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

When I was in high school, I always used different/back exits. My school had, like, 9001 exits, but people only seemed to use the main doors and the one by the cafeteria.

09-09-2009   #51 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road

Most people eat in the hallways or like under the stair case (for some reason) because during lunch... OMG the cafeteria is absolutely capped out. When I'm on the upper floor looking down on the cafeteria damn theres so many people there =.=

Btw I forgot to mention, I got the hang of opening my locker WOOT.

09-09-2009   #52 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Careful with your locker combination. If your school is anything like mine was, people will try to look over your shoulder to get yours. I had to change my lock 3+ times because people were stealing stuff from my locker. I kept money and stuff in there 'cause I sold cans of soda for profit. Buy a case of 12 from the nearby grocery store for $3 and sell each can for $0.50 and make $3 profit. It's how I paid for my lunch when I didn't take one.

09-09-2009   #53 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Sodacan selling soda cans. /high five

09-09-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
League of LegendsTrickster Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Aveu has a spectacular aura aboutAveu has a spectacular aura aboutAveu has a spectacular aura about

Two clockwise circles, one counterclockwise, and clockwise to your last number

09-09-2009   #55 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
Sodacan selling soda cans. /high five
That was before I took the name Sodacan. ;o; Back then, I was FeonixMonkey on the interwebs.

09-09-2009   #56 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

No one eats in the cafeteria when I went to high school.
If you weren't lazy to walk, you could walk to Starbucks, Taco Bell, KFC, Togo's, Safeway, some Bagel shop, some taco store, Shinbala [ spelling plox? ].
If you own a car or friends that were willing to drive. Chipotle, J&J, wherever within driving rage. The fun I had to go with friends to go out for lunch.

People that eat in the hallways or somewhere that wasn't in the middle of the school were sorta considered...out there.

Ew. You people are required to buy your own locks. Our school lockers are those that have the lock installed so if you remember them, you can always open it. I knew like four of my friend's locker combination. xD
Only locks we had to buy were for P.E. but we didn't need to since the coach always locked the room before leaving.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-10-2009   #57 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Harjiwan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie
You'd be lucky if you see someone fall down/up the stairs. I did several times

09-10-2009   #58 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

i got bottom locker...
and the girl who was below my top locker last year is now the girl who has the locker above mine :<

09-10-2009   #59 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

^It's good to switch positions with your partner every now and then.

09-10-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DarkMagiFire will become famous soon enoughDarkMagiFire will become famous soon enough
IGN: God
Class: God Tier
Level: 9162
Guild: SOSBrigade

Iknorite?
It's always good to rotate positions every now and then you'll be comfortable with both top and bottom.