Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30
Default Market Problem

Not sure if it's a glitch or something, but can I please get someone from Management or Operations to check this out for me:

Powerful Stick - Trickster Online Market - MMO Market - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community

I opened the auction earlier today and remember only setting up a S/B of 150M and M/I of 20M. The auction was supposed to last 5 days, but now I see the auction is finished after Harmonie bid.

I need the auction reopened if possible.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

What was the A/W?

01-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute

There was none. It wasn't mandatory and I wasn't sure of the price of the item, so I just had a starting value, though for some reason it was treated as the auto-win price

01-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Hello Dragon, I apologize for the inconvenience but do note that our Market feature is still in beta stages.

As an Operations personnel, I do not have the tools to re-open the auction at the moment. Therefore I suggest you recreate the auction and ensure that auto-win is left blank (Yes I am aware that you left it blank before too). If you encounter the same problem again, report back here. Meanwhile, we'll review the issue and remedy it if possible in our next update.

Thank you for your patience.

01-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

Oh thanks. I just tried it again and had a friend bid. Guess it won't work.

I'll just do it the manual way.

01-31-2011   #6 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Can you please link me to your new auction?

01-31-2011   #7 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games

It already closed Dx

Powerful Stick (96 MA 1s) - Trickster Online Market - MMO Market - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community