/gg FTW! Lurker

Location: Candy Mountain~ Fill me with sweet sugary goodness :D
MrQuiggles will become famous soon enough
IGN: RinSatsuki
Class: Aisha - High Mage to_shaman
Level: 25
Guild: Union
Default Unable to edit anything in User CP

I can't edit my About Me section in my profile. When I went to the User CP to add an avatar, it ends up with this message:

MrQuiggles, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

URL where error occurred: /forum/profile.php?do=editavatar
Previous URL: /forum/usercp.php
Browser: Firefox

How to recreate the problem:
1) After logging in, go to the User Control Panel in either the top-left corner or the user portal. After that, click Edit Avatar.
2) Click on your username in either a forum post or in the top-right corner. About me does not have the edit "pencil," making it un-editable.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

You have less than 5 posts. There is an info box at the top of the forum home page that tells you why you cannot edit anything

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 09-11-2010 at 04:13 AM.

09-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Location: Candy Mountain~ Fill me with sweet sugary goodness :D
MrQuiggles will become famous soon enough
IGN: RinSatsuki
Class: Aisha - High Mage to_shaman
Level: 25
Guild: Union

Oh gosh, I skimmed over it. Thanks for the help though, although when I joined I was able to edit my profile a little bit for some reason. Pretty weird if you ask me, but thanks again for the help

09-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

I can't say why, but it was an emergency change I had to make. Thanks for understanding.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.