Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

XDrameinX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to XDrameinX
IGN: Dramein- 2xx - PHAILZOR >_<
Class: Mind Freak Class (Would be so awesome)
Level: :o How dare you >:O
Guild: {Royalty}
Default Problem with MMOG Account

Can anyone explain why i have to relog in everytime i want to edit my post, send a private msg to another user; and for the love of god why can't i add people to my friends list; because everytime i continue to try it tell's me i do not have the permission to do so. Is this a minor bug? Anyone else experiencing this trauma? .... *Goes to lay down* T_T
"It seems i've stumbled into some alternate dimension..where PEOPLE ACTUALLY WORK!" (Lazee-boy for lyfe )

Yeah Gryffon i stole dis from you, and there's nothing you can do! @.@

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2008   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

are you browsing with http://www.mymmogames.net? if you're browsing as http://mymmogames.net, there are login problems.

Also, moved to Questions, feedback & suggestion. This has nothing to do with TO. Please post in the correct section.~

08-12-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Sorry about that, sort of new here to these sort of forums. But your saying i can't have two pages of the same profile up? It messes it up?
"It seems i've stumbled into some alternate dimension..where PEOPLE ACTUALLY WORK!" (Lazee-boy for lyfe )

08-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

no, I'm saying that if you browse MMOG without "www." there are problems.

(However, I thought there were fixed .-.)

08-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well im using this exactly, you think it's not fixed?(http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/newr...streply&t=6617 )

08-12-2008   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramp jeko
The forum canot remember you because you tried to log in via mymmogames.net and not http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/ques...mymmogames.net. There are most likely two different stored passwords, one for each subdomain I mentioned above. It's a client configuration issue as it would be affecting everyone if it were a bug with the forum.

Hope that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramp jeko
Are you logging in from http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/ques...mymmogames.net or from mymmogames.net? This is the only thing that will explain your issue. You need to use http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/ques...mymmogames.net. It's to prevent session hijacking and was done intentionally.
Hope this explains everything.

Anything? Just ask.

edit: Please clear your cookies and caches again.

Last edited by Miyuki; 08-12-2008 at 11:30 PM.

08-12-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Okay, thank's for explaining this inveitable problem. I appreciate it, and if i have any more questions i'll take them here, instead of the TO forums. XD.

08-12-2008   #8 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

/moved to Forum Bug section.

Anything wrong with your account or bugs you found, you could post it here.

I assume the problem is fixed?

08-13-2008   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

The problem that Miyoo quoted was actually fixed. The only way it should cause a problem is if you have elevated your security settings for cookies/privacy - in which case you'll need to add mymmogames.net to your safe/allowed list for cookies. If you always use MyMMOGames this isn't even necessary as the cookies will all reside in the same subdomain. If you use default privacy settings you don't need to add mymmogames to any list.

Sorry for your troubles and we'll try to work you as best as we can, but because this problem affects less than half a percent of the forum users it's safe to say it's not a bug with our site.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]