Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Default Minor thread glitch?

In this thread, the forum shows that there's a page 2, when there really isn't. Clicking on page 2 only redirects you back to page 1.

The only thing that I could think of that would cause this is if a post was deleted that was supposed to be on the second page?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

It might be because there are some mod-haxed posts in that thread that normal members can't view... Pretty odd, though; we've mass-deleted posts before but they don't glitch like that.

Last edited by Catharsis; 07-31-2008 at 02:04 AM.

07-31-2008   #3 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Yes. I know that thread, it's the Legendary Thread called the "The Great Coon Raid".

I know for sure that there were many posts in that thread that were deleted.

It doesn't seem like a glitch to me.

07-31-2008   #4 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

This happened in another thread too where page 3 always went back to page 2.

07-31-2008   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

It have...something to do with someone, but anyway, admin notified.

07-31-2008   #6 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

It's just a minor annoyance - but you can thank the user that caused it to happen (though I won't post his name here).
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

07-31-2008   #7 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

*Blink* Oh ho. I see now. So that caused that weird 'lol-click-on-page-7-and-go-back-to-6!' thing I dealt with earlier ._. I didnt even think about it til I glanced at this thread, since a few posts more and we hit the next page anyway.

モノノ怪

07-31-2008   #8 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

In any case, this shouldn't affect the whole user experience since clicking on the non-existent page 2 still redirects to page 1. It would only be a cause for concern if it were opening an error page instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
It's just a minor annoyance - but you can thank the user that caused it to happen (though I won't post his name here).
Oh so it's that after all. o_o Even like that, your lovechild is still disruptive. How about that.