Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default Unable to upload pictures into Album

As stated in the title.

It seems that I can't add pictures into my new album. Is it a bug, or theres actually a limit on how many pictures you can upload into albums in a single account?

I currently have about 5 albums, a total of about a hundred images uploaded.

Either that, or I can't find the "Add picture" link anymore.

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Your album is full after it hits 60 images.
After the vBulletin update, the values were changed, not respecting the set options in the past.

You can counteract this, by making a new album, and having a new limit of 60.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Your album is full after it hits 60 images.
After the vBulletin update, the values were changed, not respecting the set options in the past.

You can counteract this, by making a new album, and having a new limit of 60.
I've made another album.

Apparently, the "add picture" link isn't there.

Its an empty album.

P.S. Just check'd, I have the "Edit Album" and "Edit Pictures" and "Add pictures to group" links, but I do not see a "add picture" option there. What happened to it? I'm going to try using IE now.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 06-03-2009 at 11:17 AM.

06-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

oh?
Then it still respecting the old limits put in place..

100 Images max for a profile.

06-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Yes, apparently its back to 100 pictures per profile..

... Darn, and I was thinking about placing all my TYTM images on MMOG so that I don't have to waste my time spaming it on random...

Screw this, LOL...

This is Kyuubey

06-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Just curious, when you delete an image are you able to upload?
and what are the resolution and file size limitations placed?

06-03-2009   #7 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Just curious, when you delete an image are you able to upload?
and what are the resolution and file size limitations placed?
Its back to 100 images per account.

All images will be automatically changed into JEPG; Maximum 97.7KB per picture and 600 x 600 pix.

This is Kyuubey

06-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

MyMMOGames - PhotoPlog - Gallery

Been there since like day 10, much more lax restrictions than profile albums.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]