Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2008   #21 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Captured for later; their service is down.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2008   #22 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Found this one...

image of ad:
Removed by NoeJeko

direct link:
Removed by NoeJeko

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-21-2008 at 02:53 PM.

06-21-2008   #23 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

I can't click those links. I need a screenshot.

k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

06-21-2008   #24 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Oh, I'm sorry... :x

Is this better? ><''''

Links removed by NoeJeko (doesn't fall under the categories I said I'd filter).

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-21-2008 at 04:06 PM.

06-22-2008   #25 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

I just saw a Neopets Hack ad that supposedly was filtered yesterday.

Can you also keep a list of the ones already filtered so we don't repost it?

06-22-2008   #26 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

If I keep a list of the ones filtered, that's the same as linking to them. One "maple hack" ad can have multiple domains. Please PM me the information on the neopet ad that was supposed to be filtered.

06-23-2008   #27 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Links removed by NoeJeko
I can't find the link though..
Obviously, it din't get blocked, or else its something new that you din't block yet.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-23-2008 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Sorry if I din't read it in the first place~ =w=

06-23-2008   #28 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Silver, its bolded and capitalized in the initial post to

NOT POST IMAGES - ONLY POST LINKS TO IMAGES

Also, that wasn't the ad that I saw.

Sorry Paul I did not capture it.

Last edited by SkillzKillz; 06-23-2008 at 01:28 AM.

06-23-2008   #29 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

Sorry for double post, I feel this should be separated.

I just found two, and got that neopet ad that i was talking about.

Smilie Ad:
Links removed by NoeJeko

Problem: There is no link to the ad because it uses adobe flash player.

When you click it you are taken here: Links removed by NoeJeko

Here's the Neopets Hack ad: Links removed by NoeJeko
And the URL:Links removed by NoeJeko

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-23-2008 at 06:59 AM.

06-23-2008   #30 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

The neopets ad was actually a separate URL; that's why it was still appearing there were two of them.

Filtered, give it a few hours to disappear.

06-23-2008   #31 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

Final Fantasy promoting sales for real $

URL: Links removed by NoeJeko

IMG: Links removed by NoeJeko

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-23-2008 at 08:36 PM.

06-23-2008   #32 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

New rules of reporting; PM the same information that I requested in this thread to me. (worried about a possible Google ToS violation with this style reporting)