Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

markmm is on a distinguished road
Default Can somebody help me please

I dont know where I should be posting this and sorry if its in the wrong place but Im having probs logging on to ggftw.

I went to login to my account and I use firefoxes auto password thing which worked fine yesterday, it told me my password was wrong so I typed it out only for it to be wrong again and got the 15 min ban, then I went to change the password option and changed it, still wouldnt let me log on and now I have been stuck in the 15 min block for 4 hours, no clue what to do?

Any help please?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmm
I dont know where I should be posting this and sorry if its in the wrong place but Im having probs logging on to ggftw.

I went to login to my account and I use firefoxes auto password thing which worked fine yesterday, it told me my password was wrong so I typed it out only for it to be wrong again and got the 15 min ban, then I went to change the password option and changed it, still wouldnt let me log on and now I have been stuck in the 15 min block for 4 hours, no clue what to do?

Any help please?
try to contact a mod maybe o:

07-13-2012   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

It's a bug with the server change.

Not sure why but the password boxes are automatically taking any password as wrong and applying the 15 minute restriction automatically.

Also this should be in the Site Bugs section.

07-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
We've had some people report an inability to log in. We're actually using some NAT magic to allow you to see the new ggFTW server while you're waiting for DNS to catch up.

If you're unable to log in, please clear your browser's cache and flush your system's DNS. On windows, this is:

ipconfig /flushdns

Please Google for commands to flush your DNS on other systems. You can also try to ping ggftw.com -- you'll know everything is switched over if the IP address you get starts with 67. rather than 50.
dont know if itll work but this is what noe says to do /o/

07-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

That fix has worked for several people so far.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

07-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Thx prob solved, sorry i posted it in wrong place but the help is greatly appreciated.