ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Sieg - The Knight (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/)
-   -   [Myth] Myth build? (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/70722-myth-build.html)

Eecohch 02-14-2010 01:55 PM

Myth build?

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Now that all of the myth monsters are juggleable I thought about making some changes to my build. Currently have 36 unused skill points, 5 of them are going into RB Rage. Since nados were usually used to flinch monsters, are they completely necessary now that they're comboable? I thought about maxing kicking or whirlpool. I thought about raising regular rage so I could constantly alternate between RB Rage and regular Rage to maintin that nice 50% physical damage boost *_* if that's possible anyways haha. Any suggestions would be nice.

Godbot3000 02-15-2010 11:19 PM

If you're going to favor rage, get more physical skills (at least until we get that weird 70-30 physical-magic damage patch).

Here's what I would do: Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Changes:
-Removed rb nado: The launch on that thing is ANNOYING AS HELL on comboables, but I guess if you keep its usage to non-comboables, it's still useful.
-Maxed voke: It's voke...
-1 counter, 1 blow: More survivability
-1 kick: combos etc.
-Maxed IMS, FDS: Could choose other things to max depending on your preference, but make sure they're physical to capitalize on rage.

Lunar 02-15-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godbot3000 (Post 1157536)
If you're going to favor rage, get more physical skills (at least until we get that weird 70-30 physical-magic damage patch).

that basically already exists for sieg.. it means one tab of magical skills

Eecohch 02-16-2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godbot3000 (Post 1157536)

Here's what I would do: Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Changes:
-Removed rb nado: The launch on that thing is ANNOYING AS HELL on comboables, but I guess if you keep its usage to non-comboables, it's still useful.
-Maxed voke: It's voke...
-1 counter, 1 blow: More survivability
-1 kick: combos etc.
-Maxed IMS, FDS: Could choose other things to max depending on your preference, but make sure they're physical to capitalize on rage.

Since I'll be mything more often now, I find rb nados use VERY limited. Well, at least from what I've done so far. Thanks for the help.

Twitch 02-17-2010 12:52 AM

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP) << That is my build for my Next RB, or something close to that.

-Air Combo with maxed Whirlpool and FDS in Myth is amazing.
-Maxed Crit passive gives me a crit chance of 51%. (More with more Vit.)
-Max HP, and MP regen because I PvP sometimes.
-No Whirling, because to me, it sucks.
-Five on RB Rage and four on normal Rage, 150% damage all the time.

The build I am using now, is this, except I have RB Nado, not CMS. Not to sound cocky, with 2k str, I top the DPS meter in almost every M2 run. With a 51% chance to crit, and having a steady 150%, it's not hard to see why...

Eecohch 02-17-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitch (Post 1158556)
Lunia Skill Calculator(JP) << That is my build for my Next RB, or something close to that.

-Air Combo with maxed Whirlpool and FDS in Myth is amazing.
-Maxed Crit passive gives me a crit chance of 51%. (More with more Vit.)
-Max HP, and MP regen because I PvP sometimes.
-No Whirling, because to me, it sucks.
-Five on RB Rage and four on normal Rage, 150% damage all the time.

The build I am using now, is this, except I have RB Nado, not CMS. Not to sound cocky, with 2k str, I top the DPS meter in almost every M2 run. With a 51% chance to crit, and having a steady 150%, it's not hard to see why...

Ever since they changed Rage's effect, I don't find it as difficult to obtain #1 DPS. AeH 2nd effect+RB Rage/Rage=Hax :)