ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Sieg - The Knight (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/)
-   -   [Myth] Sieg Pure Myth/Stage Build (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/61802-sieg-pure-myth-stage-build.html)

ThaibaCo 10-26-2009 11:52 PM

Sieg Pure Myth/Stage Build

I've been playing Lunia for about a week now, and its about time for my first rebirth. This is the build I've created (after reading Gladiat's very helpful and informative guide)

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP) (5 for Pure Rage)

I don't like to PvP at all, so I made this build with the intent of going through stages and slaying bosses all day long.

Any advice/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Minuss 10-27-2009 12:07 AM

Pure Myth for Sieg.
Definetly do not max, whirlpool sword, and mp recovery. Use Guild MP Pots or the 1k Mp pots in the shop. MP Recov is a waste of SP in myth imo.

Also you need counter, provoke for sure on siegs its a necessity.

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Twitch 10-27-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derogate (Post 1028955)
Pure Myth for Sieg.
Definetly do not max, whirlpool sword, and mp recovery. Use Guild MP Pots or the 1k Mp pots in the shop. MP Recov is a waste of SP in myth imo.

To the bold, all I will say is, Max it if you want, its a good skill. I have had it maxed and never seen a problem. There are many posts where I dispute this skill with people (I hated this skill a long time ago too), go find them if you want a more in-depth why I keep it maxed.

@ThaibaCo
Anyway, I have never once posted my Siegs build, but whatever, I don't PvP with him anyway.
Click, This is my "Myth build" which I have been using sence RB Rage came out. We have almost the same build. ^_^.

ThaibaCo 10-27-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derogate (Post 1028955)
Pure Myth for Sieg.

Oh whoops I forgot to add Provoke? >_< I'll find some room for it. I guess I can rely on pots instead of MP Recovery... but the cooldown for pots is so high =/ Counter is going to stay at 0 for me. I don't think I can use counter correctly right now anyways... maybe in two months when I reborn again? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitch (Post 1029002)
To the bold, all I will say is, Max it if you want, its a good skill. I have had it maxed and never seen a problem. There are many posts where I dispute this skill with people (I hated this skill a long time ago too), go find them if you want a more in-depth why I keep it maxed.

@ThaibaCo
Anyway, I have never once posted my Siegs build, but whatever, I don't PvP with him anyway.
Click, This is my "Myth build" which I have been using sence RB Rage came out. We have almost the same build. ^_^.

Hahaha I read your thread before I made this build. I read a lot of threads before I made this build, actually. Gladiat posted in a lot of them. (He seems STR-oriented o_o)

I haven't tested Whirlpool sword yet. I'm still level 62 no RB. But it sounds good on paper, so I'm going to try it at 4 when I reborn. Thanks for the help ^_^

Twitch 10-27-2009 07:49 AM

Seeing you do plan on trying it, I would put one point in it at 69 before you RB and just mess around with it for awhile. Whirlpool is a play style choice, I have it because I dislike Whirling, but you might dislike Whirlpool and regret getting it after you RB.