ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Sieg - The Knight (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/)
-   -   [PvP] I figured it out -_-; (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/58417-i-figured-out-_.html)

CrunchyRoll 09-20-2009 08:13 PM

I figured it out -_-;
 
The shift off wall from this video: Starts at about 0:17

It involves windmill cancel

I did it my own way like~ facing 2 kicking 3 s 22 a sp 228(6 or 3 both work) continue
kinda hard -_-;

like 2/5 trys i can do it T.T

Lunar 09-20-2009 08:23 PM

EDIT: nm
y do u want to learn that..

CrunchyRoll 09-20-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 987312)
EDIT: nm
y do u want to learn that..

i already learned it lol... just sharing :laugh:
oops i posted in wrong section T.T ?

Minuss 09-20-2009 11:56 PM

I see a lot of siegs do that already x-x
but good job.

CrunchyRoll 09-21-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derogate (Post 987479)
I see a lot of siegs do that already x-x
but good job.

wut!!! r u serious lol. I never seen a sieg shift off wall like this. or do u mean this which is way easier... "half dash shift"

facing 2 kicking 3 s 228 3 continue or
during air combo(saying facing 2) aaa 3 s 228 3 continue

and really... a lot of siegs learn to wm cancel? or r u mistaking it :py14:

btw im talking about the wm cancel to shift off wall which starts about from 0:17

taeo 09-21-2009 05:07 PM

Look at MysticalOne
he was the first one ive seen it from x_x

CrunchyRoll 09-21-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 988353)
Look at MysticalOne
he was the first one ive seen it from x_x

i have seen mysti do some crazy stuff o_o;

Lunar 09-21-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll (Post 988237)
wut!!! r u serious lol. I never seen a sieg shift off wall like this. or do u mean this which is way easier... "half dash shift"

facing 2 kicking 3 s 228 3 continue or
during air combo(saying facing 2) aaa 3 s 228 3 continue

and really... a lot of siegs learn to wm cancel? or r u mistaking it :py14:

btw im talking about the wm cancel to shift off wall which starts about from 0:17

yes.. a lot of siegs know how to wm cancel, even if it's not used in that particular way which is useless btw since it provides no benefits from its original counterpart except to show off

CrunchyRoll 09-21-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 988435)
yes.. a lot of siegs know how to wm cancel, even if it's not used in that particular way which is useless btw since it provides no benefits from its original counterpart except to show off

ok T.T .. but i dont think it's totally useless

Minuss 09-21-2009 08:01 PM

MysticalOne, EdgePunisher, xVelocity. Ive seen them do both the thing in the video and wm cancel.

taeo 09-21-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll (Post 988489)
ok T.T .. but i dont think it's totally useless

True, you sometimes use WM Cancel to align yourself with your opponent...if you're in a tight spot...or just for a CD =D
I use it for those purposes, or just to toy with WM's


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.