ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Sieg - The Knight

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus
Default Whirlpool Sword Question

Since there was the new Sieg Buff most of the skill calculators are out of date. Does anyone know how much damage Whirlpool Sword (The Drill), maxed would do?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

From Gladiat's Sieg Skill Guide topic:

Spoiler!

Despite it only showing the stage damages, it also gives a rough estimate of what your skill would do in PvP Balance if it's maxed as well. For example, whirling sword is about 450 per hit, maxed. In balance, the damage isn't that far off from 450 either.

That means Whirlpool should do ~300 per hit in PvP when maxed, not including decay.

09-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

o_o Holy moly. And Whirlpool would hit like 1.4k~1.9k in stages with a low cooldown. FFFFFFFFF.

Sieg has so many good skills now. Q_Q

09-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ShiningSeraph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShiningSeraph
IGN: DivineWings, Moonlace
Class: Dainn, Tia lu_dainn
Level: 9rb87, 2rb82
Guild: Finale

Don't forget that some skills have more or less levels than stated in that chart. e.g., Whirlpool only goes to lv10, and FDS goes to lv12.

09-15-2009   #5 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

FB ( Finishing blow ) isnt bad in pvp though, Like the name saids "Finishing" I roughly hit 350-1000 randomly lol. Oh btw my friend has max whirlpool and it does 150-180 a hit ( no delay ) in balance - -.

09-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
From Gladiat's Sieg Skill Guide topic:

Despite it only showing the stage damages, it also gives a rough estimate of what your skill would do in PvP Balance if it's maxed as well. For example, whirling sword is about 450 per hit, maxed. In balance, the damage isn't that far off from 450 either.

That means Whirlpool should do ~300 per hit in PvP when maxed, not including decay.
Yes, it would do ~300 damage, but you're forgetting the important part. Whirling Sword is in the Sword section, which is all elemental skills with the exception of Thunder Sound. The damage isn't reduced except against people wearing Tactician/Giraffe sets.

Whirlpool Sword is in the Charge section, which is melee. 2-2.5k defense (attainable with AEH/AWD equips) will most likely cut that damage in half, so you get only 150~180 damage. Needless to say, it's basically a low-level killer/equipment abuser killer.

IMO... the all skills in the Sword tab is worth maxing... maybe with the exception of Thunder Sound and nado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
FB ( Finishing blow ) isnt bad in pvp though, Like the name saids "Finishing" I roughly hit 350-1000 randomly lol. Oh btw my friend has max whirlpool and it does 150-180 a hit ( no delay ) in balance - -.
I doubt maxing it is worth it. 150~180 isn't much damage... although it does 5 hits. The decay will lower it to ~40 damage per hit, and you'd have to use it at the beginning of the combo, with 5 hits doing the damage of 3 or 4 hits.

09-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Yes, it would do ~300 damage, but you're forgetting the important part. Whirling Sword is in the Sword section, which is all elemental skills with the exception of Thunder Sound. The damage isn't reduced except against people wearing Tactician/Giraffe sets.

Whirlpool Sword is in the Charge section, which is melee. 2-2.5k defense (attainable with AEH/AWD equips) will most likely cut that damage in half, so you get only 150~180 damage. Needless to say, it's basically a low-level killer/equipment abuser killer.

IMO... the all skills in the Sword tab is worth maxing... maybe with the exception of Thunder Sound and nado.

I doubt maxing it is worth it. 150~180 isn't much damage... although it does 5 hits. The decay will lower it to ~40 damage per hit, and you'd have to use it at the beginning of the combo, with 5 hits doing the damage of 3 or 4 hits.
I think they killed off the elemental resistances for those types of armor.

09-15-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

yes they did..

and thundersound is ground element so it's still elemental

09-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough

Ok so if I do max Whirlpool will it do 300 x 5? or 150's x 5?

09-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

the number states 300 then u take defense into it and it's around 150 or so
then u can add 501str +2whirlpool.. blah blah

conclusion. triple kick is better lol

09-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

I was thinking about maxing kick but the mana consumption would be a lot. Also I have taken consideration to maxing crosscut but I have never really enjoyed and liked crosscut.

09-15-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Maybe max FDS would be better then? They fixed it, so all lvls are cancellable now. It should be ~450x4, but again there's the dmg reduction from defense.

I'd say the hell with it. At least FDS can be used against mdef. Cross cut too.

09-15-2009   #13 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games

Quote:
Maybe max FDS would be better then? They fixed it, so all lvls are cancellable now. It should be ~450x4, but again there's the dmg reduction from defense.

I'd say the hell with it. At least FDS can be used against mdef. Cross cut too.
Oh, you sure that all levels are cancel able now? even max?

09-15-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Well, lv 10 and 11 are cancellable now, according to Ultimaga. Before only lv9- was cancellable. I'm going out on a limb here and say that lv12 is cancellable.

09-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
I think they killed off the elemental resistances for those types of armor.
Haven't touched a single tact/fighter PvP armor piece so I don't know anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
yes they did..

and thundersound is ground element so it's still elemental
I thought Thunder Sound was a melee element like Provocation O_O Unless they changed it... because in TFT I remember doing physical hits whenever I used a TS starter combo .-.

And I thought the element is called Land, not Ground (Although it's basically the same thing lol)

09-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

They killed all elemental resistances from equipment. The only way to get resistances now is through Dainn/Yuki's blesses, titles, or set effects.

And I thought voke was Curse element...

09-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Diclonius will become famous soon enough
IGN: RangerHalt/LimeHugger
Class: Dainn/Sieg
Guild: iReject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Haven't touched a single tact/fighter PvP armor piece so I don't know anymore.

I thought Thunder Sound was a melee element like Provocation O_O Unless they changed it... because in TFT I remember doing physical hits whenever I used a TS starter combo .-.

And I thought the element is called Land, not Ground (Although it's basically the same thing lol)
It's melee, that's why you can counter it.

Credits to Xpec.

09-16-2009   #18 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
They killed all elemental resistances from equipment. The only way to get resistances now is through Dainn/Yuki's blesses, titles, or set effects.

And I thought voke was Curse element...
Really? I took less damage with my bapho gears from fire attacks by like...20-40%.

09-17-2009   #19 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Bapho still has fire resist .-.

I thought giraffe still had wind resist, and necro had curse resist o_O

I should check sometime soon lol.

09-17-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I should check as well. There was also something in the database about the Eternal Flame pieces having negative resistance to Cold attacks, but it's not displayed on the actual piece anymore, so I don't know if the resistance is still there.