ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Sieg - The Knight (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/)
-   -   Corner Shifting (http://ggftw.com/forum/sieg-knight/54846-corner-shifting.html)

buta 08-13-2009 05:29 PM

Corner Shifting

Just pointing out something I saw in jLunia that I have yet to see from anyone in gLunia.

You can shift out of a corner using AAAAA and turning around at the last A. Or at least, that was what it looked like from my laggy spectator position. It'd kind of open up some new possibilities for people.

K, ciao.

Lunar 08-13-2009 05:41 PM

y would u need to do that if u can just do the other ways..
and i dont think siegs even reach a corner that often.. if they do it means they want to keep u there..

taeo 08-13-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 935921)
y would u need to do that if u can just do the other ways..
and i dont think siegs even reach a corner that often.. if they do it means they want to keep u there..

true, but, thats something kool you found out, but i doubt anyone will use it bc after you're done with the 5th A, you cant combo anymore.

bladedfury410 08-13-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 936069)
true, but, thats something kool you found out, but i doubt anyone will use it bc after you're done with the 5th A, you cant combo anymore.

you can continue with a windkick but that doesn't mean much

buta 08-13-2009 09:17 PM

He did something and continued out of the corner. I forgot what it was.

And it's always nice to have options in the event your opponent likes to stay in the corners. >_>

Leca 08-13-2009 10:10 PM

i use this to get crows out of walls when im mobbing/killing them

its pretty useless tho
as you cant really combo anything out of it other than down attack
also the final a is slow lower height, futhermore i found it it has a height restriction
meaning too high and it wont work (for team combos i guess????)

rainbows 08-13-2009 10:34 PM

a lot of people want to get their opponents to stay in corners for corner rapes anyway

Lunar 08-13-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taeo (Post 936069)

guess thats y glunians dont use it.. u can combo after 5th a after the sieg movement patch
which we already have
lol cause i do use 5th a to combo with just not away from wall or commonly or even remember how to anymore D:

CrunchyRoll 09-01-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar (Post 936312)
guess thats y glunians dont use it.. u can combo after 5th a after the sieg movement patch
which we already have
lol cause i do use 5th a to combo with just not away from wall or commonly or even remember how to anymore D:

5th A, how is that done o_o...

And to get out of corner uhhh.. idk >>a cc < fb wind kick? idk :D
or i have no idea buta...

OneHell2Heaven 09-02-2009 07:00 PM

why not just stab voke and outa of the corner he goes..?

Lunar 09-02-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHell2Heaven (Post 962041)
why not just stab voke and outa of the corner he goes..?

cause it's cool... and.. i'll go with aaaa turn a making it look like ur lagging so they dash as lol

FullMetalSieg 02-24-2010 09:40 PM

ive done aaaa (turn) a space kicking and ppl who have 2 slow of reaction to do a wake up get caught in kicking and i combo them to death (:

ProjectLuniaX 02-24-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullMetalSieg (Post 1166613)
ive done aaaa (turn) a space kicking and ppl who have 2 slow of reaction to do a wake up get caught in kicking and i combo them to death (:

way to bring up a really old thread dude -.-