ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Sieg - The Knight

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory
Default Sieg Hybrid build

i think i wasted some points. My sieg is hybrid and i need some help with build.

It's my build at 64lvl

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

75lvl Build which i want use

Lunia Skill Calculator (JP)

Any suggestions?
I don't know how mimize dmg works but many experienced players said that to max it
I think rebith IH has too low dmg with 5mins cooldown. I think sieg doesn't need DMG skills for myth too because he Vokes mostly

RIP Lunia

Last edited by Zloty; 05-20-2009 at 05:53 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

I hate to break it to you, but Sieg isn't the best char to use in myth. He doesn't have unlimited mana, he has horrible mana recovery, huge mana consumption and he's not the best flincher in myth. I would focus a bonus-based build if I were you--because he's a lot better at burst DPS there compared to myth, but that's just a suggestion.

@ your level 75 build...that level 1 IMS is useless, really. You're better off putting that point into Rage Explosion (I still don't understand why this skill is so underrated, it's so hax!). Everything else seems to be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
I don't know how mimize dmg works but many experienced players said that to max it
Minimize damage is only good in PvP. It works like this: At max you have a 70% chance to minimize damage, which means...
If your opponent's attack range is 50~100, then 70% of the time, your opponent will deal only 50 damage (this includes critical hits).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
I think sieg doesn't need DMG skills for myth too because he Vokes mostly
Even if Sieg isn't the best character to use in myth, his burst DPS is still above average if you know the right skill combinations to max, and he still has some flinching skills that can be used...the problem is that he has to be at melee range to actually use it and you're going to need a lot of mp pots (if you're horrible at managing your mp) if you want to keep using your burst dps.

Last edited by Deity; 05-20-2009 at 02:57 PM.