ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Sieg - The Knight

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans
Default thoughts on rb IH

Eh, is it really necessary to have this skill for staging? It sucks for PvP, so meaning it has to be stage-based. Well, it's not as good against bosses compared to its original counterpart (heck I can only get about 3 or 4 hits in on Lunia depending on the angle), so it must be good for mobs...but it would generally hit mobs near me 2 or 3 times and everything else gets hit once. I find that having this skill at lv.9 (still have sp left) isn't worth raising the level anymore since it's such a lame move, and the MP consumption is just over the top.

I do admit, it's a cool-looking skill. But it has limited use due to its width, strength, mp-consumption and cooldown (5 minutes? srsly even taking the future patch into consideration).

am I missing something here?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Marq will become famous soon enough

Yea cd is 90 secs in the future but it wasn't as good as I expected. It should work like Dacy's bumpy dash. The first hit sends them into the air and the rest carries them with the lighting as they get struck each time.

03-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

when i first tried it at lvl 1. i thought it was the worst rb move as of yet T_T. 5 min cd, it's weak, and it takes 11 sp to max! obviously i reset mine.
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

03-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Honestly, it is a disappointing skill. It's only viable use is to be used after IH with AE set effect and hit bosses or any large amount of undownable mobs. It's nice damage on large bosses but other than that I can see the points being used elsewhere. I feel like it's range is too narrow to be mobbing efficient on stages like 6-10L or something. It's a very thin line and it can only hit once on each mob not to mention it costs just as much to use as the RB D-fist which is just better in almost every way.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

03-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

it sucks get CMS instead

03-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

I'd get 1 point in it just for looks. Also, it gives massive air time if you hit only once with it (I think once or twice. As much air time as level 4 IH).

03-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I'd get 1 point in it just for looks. Also, it gives massive air time if you hit only once with it (I think once or twice. As much air time as level 4 IH).
You sure about the Air Time? Everything I hit with it just gets downed instantly and I have no way to juggling them. It doesn't even hit downed enemies.

03-22-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gaia is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gaia
Class: Sieg lt_knight
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

Its for myth duh..........and it does great dmg with a crit pot in myth + 2 piece AEH
Gholy: 5x Eir
MageRD: 3x Wizard

Guild: Kaizen

03-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

It's not that great in myth either, heck even my AS sp sp does better damage especially when the mobs are altogether which is 90% of the time. It hits it like regular mobs-- 2-3 for the ones near you, and 1 for anything that's farther ahead. The damage is considerably low, and crit pots aren't always available for you.

Meh I think I'm better off maxing crosscut of FDS.

Last edited by Deity; 03-22-2009 at 04:12 PM.

03-22-2009   #10 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
You sure about the Air Time? Everything I hit with it just gets downed instantly and I have no way to juggling them. It doesn't even hit downed enemies.
Ok, correction. Has approximately the height of a kicking off the ground. It really depends on the angle and where you hit and which lightning shot. They have to be standing up, and you can't hit with the slash. If you try it, you have to dash the moment you hit, and >>A.

I'll test it a few more times and see if it gives level 4 IH's height. I think it depends on which lightning burst hits.

EDIT: Yes. It gives height of Level 4 IH if you hit with only 1 lightning burst (2nd or 3rd one. forget)

Last edited by Gladiat; 03-25-2009 at 04:17 PM.

03-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

Its poor for pvp. Ive had it used on me a few times, and it doesnt do as much dmg as the old IH or even a long combo string with decay.

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE

03-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Actually it's not a bad skill I don't know why people complain about it "SUX".
You can have it do the same amount of dmg as the other IH.
2 IH > 1 IH.