ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > ShiningRay Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Symphonica has a spectacular aura aboutSymphonica has a spectacular aura about
Class: Symphonica
Level: Symphonica
Guild: Symphonica
Default Artsy Advice :D

Grab your balls and be a man about it!

Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.

There’s nothing more daunting than a blank canvas. Fill it in quickly. Worry about the detail later.

Trying to be great or outstanding in art can be an overwhelming thought. Just try and suck a bit less each day.

Work to live, don’t live to work.

If the milk is spoiled and you put it back in the fridge, don’t expect it to be better the next time you take it out.

Nobody’s going to care how much you can think outside the box if you can’t colour inside the lines.

Everything in art’s been done, but it hasn’t been done by you.

What do you mean you don’t have access to life drawing classes? If you have internet,
just go to Google and type “big tits ass xxx” or something and you should get millions of references!

Better keep your mouth shut and be mistaken for an idiot than open it and prove that you are one.

Also if you polish shit, it's still shit. It's like if you put a spoon of honey into shit, it's still shit. if you put a spoon of shit into honey - it's shit, too.

Coffeepasta

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

8 and 0 are so true :U

12-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Symphonica has a spectacular aura aboutSymphonica has a spectacular aura about
Class: Symphonica
Level: Symphonica
Guild: Symphonica

A few ways to not kill ourselves, I guess

Artists for Action: A Pledge Against Global Warming

1) RECYCLE all loose paper: Scratch paper, sketch paper, paper we use to wipe off excess paint, it all adds up. If I don’t need it any longer, into the recycle bin!

2) RECYCLE sketchbooks: Instead of throwing them away, I’ll keep the pieces I like, remove the metal/plastic binding and recycle it.

3) RECYCLE all recyclable art materials: Pens, pencil stubs, old paint brushes, bottles of soda used to caffeinate me through a tough piece, whatever: if it’s possible to recycle it, I will.

4) USE LESS materials: Instead of throwing away unused paint, ink, or the like, I will save it if it’s salvageable. This is where all those unused coffee cans, jelly jars, and butter containers come in handy!

5) USE MORE paper space: If I’m sketching, I will sketch on the same page until I can sketch there no more, and then move to the back and do it again.

6) USE MORE sunlight: Spend as much time drawing during the day as possible, when sunlight can be a substitute for desk lamps. If possible, I will draw outside to get the full, duel benefit of stronger light and fresh air.

7) USE MORE public transportation: to get me to the art store, an art show, or my friends house for art consultation, the best way is the bus or subway. Carpooling is great too, and can come in handy for events far off like a convention. Also good: taxi, train, and airplane.

8) BUY recycled paper: Harder to find at times, but I will do my best to locate and purchase recycled sketchbooks and paper pads, and recycle them when they’re finished with as well.

9) BUY better materials: cheap paint brushes and bad pen sets get thrown away faster. I pledge to spend the extra on better quality supplies if I have it, or stave off on not-so-necessary supplies if I can’t.

Recycled from some journal.