ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*
Default DA or LK

i have a pure luck fox and when it comes to compounding stats for equips should i go for DA to help with battling or just stick with more LK?
i mainly use her for drilling and compounding (and of course i level her to reach quest min level)

and on a side note, is compounding affected by your base luck stat or your total luck stat?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

fallen510 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to fallen510 Send a message via MSN to fallen510

LK is for PvP and GvG purposes. DA may be useful some of the time, but not enough LK causes quite a bit of problem, as you get crit'd and even hit, in some cases.

For killing monsters, aka PvE (Or was it PvM, I forget), you generally want DA because all your skills are based off DA, with some benefiting more than others (Explosives Expert).

07-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

asaulter is an unknown quantity at this point

Compounding stats into equips is supoused to be LK based, compounding stuff together is DA and detecting items(not finding items, big diff) is also DA. So as he said, LK is pvp and DA is PvE. If you will only drill and compound, go full LK and compound some DA if you want, get item detector and just have enough DA to have item detector reach deep enough.

07-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Chobby will become famous soon enoughChobby will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Chobby

If you want her to just dig and compound then go luck, it's pretty easy to get enough da to detect things at 100% (90 DA). Compounding is based on all of your luck, but it's been proven to be capped at around 100 luck.

07-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

luck is heaps good for ANYTHING, grinding, afking, compounding, pvping, gvging EVERYTHING!!!!
they are hard to raise but once u get skill that's luck based, like land mine =D u'll be god like, mages will miss u with their spells =P, u'll block almost anything during grinding, block normal hits from charms and power types :S
DA... >_> not really necessary in my point of view, as stated above, 90 DA is perfect for drilling, there isn't much use other than that lol... if u want DA just get 6th sense, it'll give u enough for what u do >_>
but if i was to make a fox, i'll make it 1144 pure LK =D
and regarding your side note, some say compounds aren't affected by your luck at all, some say it makes a huge difference, some say there is a certain way in which u'll get better stats when the compound is carried out in some special way
up until now, there isn't really someone who can say for sure whether compounding is affected by your base luck stat or your total luck stat, i don't think anyone can even tell for sure whether luck plays a role in compounding at all =S
good luck with your fox =D quite literally too =P since it's gona be pure Luck hehe

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love