ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2008   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist
Default Lucky Fist or Shield breaker?

which one should i get? i'm a 1144 lion meaning my attack wouldn't be VERY impressive, so i was thinking shield breaker would be better for me? i know that lucky fist can be used as an alternative attack against resists, but wouldn't shield breaker be more effective so i can use all my gun skills lol?

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

my level 1 Lucky Hit (Lucky Fist), does a lot of damage, for being level 1, at level...185, i can crit a few things here and there for between 6-10k already...i plan to level it some, i just got it, and love it

07-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
Irish Wristwatch

Jpen has a spectacular aura aboutJpen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Inkling/Inimical
Class: Gladiator/Cyber Hunter
Level: 15x/195
Guild: pure rage

with lucky fist, I crit 12k in pvp and 17-20k on gvg, on lions
I do more on powers and charms

"Give me a Hug"
Currently working on:
Inkling 4123 Pure AP Gladiator
Inimical 1144 Hybrid AC/LK Lion

07-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

I'm a lv 309, build 1144 lion with more experience than anyone. Bold, but for the most part true.

Anyways, I have lucky fist and its a PoS (Piece of Shit) useless skill. I never use it even with 700LK. Such a waste... the only good thing is killing gun-protection. But landmine is way better for that if you are hybrid. Lucky fist is rarely strong enough to OHKO and it has a long cool time.

Shield Breaker: An essential skill. Without this skill a lion cannot solo the Chaos Tower. As well, it's essential to killing charm types in PVP/GVG.

'Nuff said.

Last edited by SkillzKillz; 07-04-2008 at 11:54 PM.

07-05-2008   #5 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

If you have *really* good luck you might want Lucky Fist. Shield Breaker tends to be more handy against gun-resists. I've noticed though, that while Shield Breaker can miss, I've yet to see Lucky Fist miss. Both have annoying cooltimes.

07-05-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light

no, i don't have a lot of luck since i'm a pure AC 1144 lion lol, my equips are AC based so that i can make up for the damage lol
uh, can shield breaker break shield of heaven (light dragon skill)

Strive to Love

07-05-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Zuban is on a distinguished road

If you have TM constraints then I suggest you go ahead and learn Shield Breaker. I learned Lucky Fist because I needed something to use against Gun-Resist Mobs. Just remember, Lucky Fist counts as a physical attack, the number of physical resist monster increases greatly at the higher levels.

Shield Breaker almost makes Lucky Fist obsolete. Why bother with physical attacks if you can just lower the gun resist of your targets? It's not perfect though, since it has a fairly long cooldown and can miss even when mastered. The range is also kinda crappy.

07-05-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^

a hard decision to make indeed :S, but does it break shield of heaven LOL anyone tried it? and lucky fist is around the same cooldown as shield breaker lol... one second apart ._.

Strive to Love

07-05-2008   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

No Shield Breaker cannot break the shield, but with the Dragon's/Sheep's Gun Resist down, it would naturally go down faster. Just have, lots of luck, so they can't ohko you with AR.

I recommend Shield Breaker.

07-05-2008   #10 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuban
If you have TM constraints then I suggest you go ahead and learn Shield Breaker. I learned Lucky Fist because I needed something to use against Gun-Resist Mobs. Just remember, Lucky Fist counts as a physical attack, the number of physical resist monster increases greatly at the higher levels.

Shield Breaker almost makes Lucky Fist obsolete. Why bother with physical attacks if you can just lower the gun resist of your targets? It's not perfect though, since it has a fairly long cooldown and can miss even when mastered. The range is also kinda crappy.
Killing Gun-Resist monsters with gun skills is not the problem. Lions are usually still strong enough to kill gun-resist, or to combo with their low cast/cool times. The problem is killling Gun-Protection monsters, meaning when shot it will heal. Like the Red Salamanders, most lions get someone to help them complete the quest.

07-05-2008   #11 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
Killing Gun-Resist monsters with gun skills is not the problem. Lions are usually still strong enough to kill gun-resist, or to combo with their low cast/cool times. The problem is killling Gun-Protection monsters, meaning when shot it will heal. Like the Red Salamanders, most lions get someone to help them complete the quest.
Shield Breaker can easily increase your damage from 0 -> 2K in PvP.
Don't underestimate the power of Shield Breaker lol...
And get Lucky Fist if you have enough TM, since they nerfed HV, you should be able to hit all types now with Lucky Fist.

This is Kyuubey

07-05-2008   #12 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Shield Breaker can easily increase your damage from 0 -> 2K in PvP.
Don't underestimate the power of Shield Breaker lol...
And get Lucky Fist if you have enough TM, since they nerfed HV, you should be able to hit all types now with Lucky Fist.
Do I seriously have to quote myself? What the hell are you reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
I'm a lv 309, build 1144 lion with more experience than anyone. Bold, but for the most part true.

Anyways, I have lucky fist and its a PoS (Piece of Shit) useless skill. I never use it even with 700LK. Such a waste... the only good thing is killing gun-protection. But landmine is way better for that if you are hybrid. Lucky fist is rarely strong enough to OHKO and it has a long cool time.

Shield Breaker: An essential skill. Without this skill a lion cannot solo the Chaos Tower. As well, it's essential to killing charm types in PVP/GVG.

'Nuff said.

07-07-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^

since i'm going pure, i think i'll get shield breaker first, and see what i'll do next, coz i'd like to master skills straight away where possible LOL...

Strive to Love