ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

super5cell is on a distinguished road
Talking Which is better for Lion? Pure LK, Pure DA or Hybrid?

Please help. I plan to make a 1144 build lion that uses no guns. I want my Lion for Refining and Mature Compounding. I think hybrid is best, but my friend says Luck, and another friend says Detect Ability. Please Help. Oh, and I don't want to use a fox because most of my friends are males and we like to use special parties.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

well thats sorta hard man 1144 isnot a good build cause u wont be able to train almost at all since ur ac and ap is sooo low. you should be 4141 pure LK, LK will help u comp and let u do more crits,block attacks,and its the accracy of a lion too kinda so in PvP u wont mis much on LK people DA helps in drilling and somthing else but it anit comping

07-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Chobby will become famous soon enoughChobby will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Chobby

1144 Luck, since luck helps ( but not really ) in mature compounding.

Basically just get all of the skills a fox would get.

Just realize that it'll be really hard to train, due to the fact that lions get gun skills and you'll have no ac... unless you're haxxed D:

07-09-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

super5cell is on a distinguished road

ty ill just use hybrid and use my main character to do quests for my lion

07-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by super5cell
Please help. I plan to make a 1144 build lion that uses no guns. I want my Lion for Refining and Mature Compounding. I think hybrid is best, but my friend says Luck, and another friend says Detect Ability. Please Help. Oh, and I don't want to use a fox because most of my friends are males and we like to use special parties.
If you want to make a melee lion, I would say choose LK. It boosts your Lucky Fist damage and if you go hybrid, LK will powers your Sticky Icky.
My lion is DA/LK hybrid and I can obtain a pretty decent/high amount. You just need to find the correct equipment combination to balance it out. Even using pure LK gears, I can maybe obtain around 5xx DA. I can't check anything because I'm currently out of the country and blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
1144 Luck, since luck helps ( but not really ) in mature compounding.

Basically just get all of the skills a fox would get.

Just realize that it'll be really hard to train, due to the fact that lions get gun skills and you'll have no ac... unless you're haxxed D:
It's not that hard to train a melee lion, I did perfectly fine until level 150+. This is also way before myshop came out so the gears we had were considered good enough.
Using SS+SM isn't that hard. Even foxes use that until 3rd job so it's the same but just as a male character.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

be either pure AC or LK on a 4141 build and go hybrid for 3rd even if ur pure AC the LK will help out

if ur a pure LK go as a melee gunner till u hit like DS so u can kill with PS than use DS to kill monster but with only PS u cant kill so go melee cause u crit like 19/20 times with melee

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

07-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Summer is on a distinguished road

1144 isn't that hard >_>.

Just put some effort and patience.

07-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

shinryuuji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shinryuuji
IGN: Sioti
Class: Inventor
Level: 10x

in my opinion 1144 is easy at the start but hard at the end likewise with 4141, its hard at the beginning but pretty much smooth in the end as long as you got some equips to support you.

S/T/O> 4g5 card pm offer