ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Volt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volt
Default a lil' help on 1144 ac pure pls? :D

i've been working on a 1144 ac lion these days, never made a gunner before D:

Lv.91 | tm.72
all points on ac

current skills:
stonestrike | lv.5
quick reload | lv.1
gun carrier | lv.1
quick reload | lv.1
invicible reload | lv.1
gun booster | master
powershot | master
shooting spree |master
stone throw | lolz

EQ: AC nono ring, AC cherry blossom fortune, AC ult.steel helm, 3's AC ult.metal gun, AC evil horns, hp gmv
Pet: express panda SE

I plan 2 get the lv.150 myshop gunner set later, for now no other myshop. Used up all my 1st aniv. cards, dont plan to buy1 till im 200. Im not rich

Which skill should i get 1st: doubleshot or luckyseven? I hear doubleshot is less accurate than powershot Dx.. I got 167 AC, 53 LK using gunbooster. Lving @ bugbears or sf3 if possible. Where 2 grind after 150?

some input ...comments/suggestions/the like, would be gladly appreciated

Last edited by Volt; 06-22-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: oops forgot that :x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
Which skill should i get 1st: doubleshot or luckyseven? I hear doubleshot is less accurate than powershot Dx.. I got 167 AC, 53 LK using gunbooster. Lving @ bugbears or sf3 if possible. Where 2 grind after 150?

some input ...comments/suggestions/the like, would be gladly appreciated
My lion was never a gunner until I completed my melee skills but...
I would say get Lucky Seven first if you can already 1hko [ or 1 PS+normal shot ] the monsters you are training on. I'm not sure how well getting Double Shot first will work out in the end. You'll have to ask someone who leveled as a gunner.
Btw, it seems like you are missing Quick Reload. I've calculated it with Quick Reload in case you do have that but forgot to put it. If you plan to get Lucky Seven first your TM will be 85 and if you plan to get Double Shot your TM will be 81. Not much difference but you have to think about how accurate your gun skills will be for the monsters you are training on.

Grinding. I would say at your level stay at bugbears until 100 or 110. After that stay at SF3 until level 170 maybe. I've seen parties that support members up to 170. If you see a bridgeable party for techi4, you could try it out and see how well you do.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeichi
My lion was never a gunner until I completed my melee skills but...
I would say get Lucky Seven first if you can already 1hko [ or 1 PS+normal shot ] the monsters you are training on. I'm not sure how well getting Double Shot first will work out in the end. You'll have to ask someone who leveled as a gunner.
Btw, it seems like you are missing Quick Reload. I've calculated it with Quick Reload in case you do have that but forgot to put it. If you plan to get Lucky Seven first your TM will be 85 and if you plan to get Double Shot your TM will be 81. Not much difference but you have to think about how accurate your gun skills will be for the monsters you are training on.

Grinding. I would say at your level stay at bugbears until 100 or 110. After that stay at SF3 until level 170 maybe. I've seen parties that support members up to 170. If you see a bridgeable party for techi4, you could try it out and see how well you do.
i like sf3 @ this lv D: but no party low enough sometimes ._. oh well, more bugbears then

yeah i forgot 2 add quick reload lol

06-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

I would recommend you to go for 4141 rather than 1144.
You're still going to die in one hit in PvP anyway, so whats the point of adding extra HP?
With 4141, you'll have more chance in knocking out the opposition before they reach you. You'll be able to do more damage within a shorter period of time.

But other than that, just pump up on the AC eq and you did probably fix your lion up a little.

This is Kyuubey

06-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
I would recommend you to go for 4141 rather than 1144.
You're still going to die in one hit in PvP anyway, so whats the point of adding extra HP?
With 4141, you'll have more chance in knocking out the opposition before they reach you. You'll be able to do more damage within a shorter period of time.

But other than that, just pump up on the AC eq and you did probably fix your lion up a little.
Thats been @ the back of my head for quite sometime now. Go for the glass cannon type or the "oh u missed me type" lol (against low ac charm types).
What made me go 1144 is seeing how my coon can take down really low hv lions in 1 skill such as FH, but the speed of the lion skills favor otherwise in support of the sprint+ hit n run tactic. Tnks for the advice.

06-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
Thats been @ the back of my head for quite sometime now. Go for the glass cannon type or the "oh u missed me type" lol (against low ac charm types).
What made me go 1144 is seeing how my coon can take down really low hv lions in 1 skill such as FH, but the speed of the lion skills favor otherwise in support of the sprint+ hit n run tactic. Tnks for the advice.
Actually, you'll still die because most Raccoons nowadays are abusing the critical bug/ Critical abuse.
Without Super Hips, you can't dodge Criticals. So in the end, you're still dead.

This is Kyuubey

06-23-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Actually, you'll still die because most Raccoons nowadays are abusing the critical bug/ Critical abuse.
Without Super Hips, you can't dodge Criticals. So in the end, you're still dead.
oh my... T^T

06-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

i never knew why would gunners like gun-resist bugbears... i got a 1144 AC lion... went there at around 100... didn't stayed more than 5min... absolutely @#$% hate bugbears... even with AP457 AC10 ult metal gun... i needed like 2-3 PS to kill one freaking @#$% bear...

regards,
wacky

06-23-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

well i think a 4141 gunner would have been better not really sure only made a lvl 60 gunner then deleted it but mine build was 4141 and pure LK and the only thing i had to do was use golden set and crit every monster like 9/10 and they die. i perfer to kill mine enemies first before they can kill me. sure 1144 can help you stay alive longer but cmon .... a bunny can kill you easy when you only have only 6K-10K HP and plus our hitting rate aganst monsters and players is pretty much cut in half cause you have a 1144 build.

since your ac as all the points i would perfer you go DS but lucky seven really does help alot.------DS to kill faster-----lucky seven more crits and maybe block more attacks.

06-23-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

as a 1144 Pure AC gunner, i reckon 1144 pure AC is the best build for a gunner
to be able to survive, coz sometimes, even if u want to avoid getting into melee range, there are like 7-8 monsters on the screen, which is almost impossible to avoid, seeing 4141 lions higher leveled than me, he did a great job by using shooting spree but that didn't kill all the monster so one skill attack from a monster was enough to kill him
further more the reason why 1144 is more advantageous than 4141 is because for 4141, ur ONLY gona use AC, so u're wasting the other two which are AP and DX. where as 1144, having 4 on charm, u'll use all the 3 stats on charm which are HV, HP and DP. u r going to use all of them and none of your points are going wasted.
anyway, to answer your question, since u already said it yourself that double is not as accurate, it will be better off getting lucky 7 first so that u can have an accurate aim to begin with
lucky 7 also increases your survivability due to the more blocks and spell dodge rate

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

06-23-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
i never knew why would gunners like gun-resist bugbears... i got a 1144 AC lion... went there at around 100... didn't stayed more than 5min... absolutely @#$% hate bugbears... even with AP457 AC10 ult metal gun... i needed like 2-3 PS to kill one freaking @#$% bear...

regards,
wacky
dont bother with the bugbears? D: jokers = win. i was reffering 2 da place in general not the actual bugbears Dx jokers r pie 8D bugbears r just... oh i lagged now im dead.. stupid bugbears @@

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCatXIII
as a 1144 Pure AC gunner, i reckon 1144 pure AC is the best build for a gunner
to be able to survive, coz sometimes, even if u want to avoid getting into melee range, there are like 7-8 monsters on the screen, which is almost impossible to avoid, seeing 4141 lions higher leveled than me, he did a great job by using shooting spree but that didn't kill all the monster so one skill attack from a monster was enough to kill him
further more the reason why 1144 is more advantageous than 4141 is because for 4141, ur ONLY gona use AC, so u're wasting the other two which are AP and DX. where as 1144, having 4 on charm, u'll use all the 3 stats on charm which are HV, HP and DP. u r going to use all of them and none of your points are going wasted.
anyway, to answer your question, since u already said it yourself that double is not as accurate, it will be better off getting lucky 7 first so that u can have an accurate aim to begin with
lucky 7 also increases your survivability due to the more blocks and spell dodge rate
you said it all haha

thats a nice way 2 sum the whole 1144 build up *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHgoBackToBasics
a bunny can kill you easy when you only have only 6K-10K HP and plus our hitting rate aganst monsters and players is pretty much cut in half cause you have a 1144 build.
bunnies can kill all lions regardless of build. Honestly guard is a pain and the sprint+attack is a sure death. and hit rate on guns is based on lk right? Dx

Last edited by Volt; 06-23-2008 at 02:28 AM. Reason: eww grammarz

06-23-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

j0eL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to j0eL Send a message via MSN to j0eL Send a message via Skype™ to j0eL

Screw bugbears (Gun RESIST mob).. Watch how much hax exp you'll get in techi1 (GUN WEAK MOB!). Though they do hit hard, you're 1144 (yay for hp/hv). There's alot of tension between which is better 4141 or 1144. I've played both and I'd have to say I really enjoyed 1144 more. 4141 dies all the time, 1144 just.. doesn't.. One shotted in PvP? No, not really. Unless you plan to stay with the lvl150 set it should do fine at higher levels. 1144 also is better than 4141 in training. 4141 dies ALL THE TIME.

06-23-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0eL
Screw bugbears (Gun RESIST mob).. Watch how much hax exp you'll get in techi1 (GUN WEAK MOB!). Though they do hit hard, you're 1144 (yay for hp/hv). There's alot of tension between which is better 4141 or 1144. I've played both and I'd have to say I really enjoyed 1144 more. 4141 dies all the time, 1144 just.. doesn't.. One shotted in PvP? No, not really. Unless you plan to stay with the lvl150 set it should do fine at higher levels. 1144 also is better than 4141 in training. 4141 dies ALL THE TIME.
oh yeah, tech1 haxxnez

*laughs @ slow ass kilamanjaro's that die cuz of their slow ass movements*

win win

06-23-2008   #14 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Ok number 1. STAY 1144. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT CHANGE YOUR BUILD.

Now about your eq, I STRONGLY recommend making the Flying hat your LK hat and getting a White Snake hat to use for AC.

When you start pvp/gvg, it's best to carry 2 types of eq, LK and AC. HV also, if you can afford the 150 charm stuff.

06-23-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
Ok number 1. STAY 1144. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT CHANGE YOUR BUILD.

Now about your eq, I STRONGLY recommend making the Flying hat your LK hat and getting a White Snake hat to use for AC.

When you start pvp/gvg, it's best to carry 2 types of eq, LK and AC. HV also, if you can afford the 150 charm stuff.
AC n LK set is a must have *-* the hv stuffs i got starting @ lv.170.
no gvg till then for me x3

mt had a thread on 4141 and 1144 but now its gone lol, maybe sum1 will transfer it here.. oh well Dx

06-23-2008   #16 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I thought all lions want double shot, Volt?

06-24-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light

1144 lions are better, no question there, 4141, 2 stats go wasted? lol
seriously, if u don't believe it, have, 2 lions around the same level, one with 1144, another with 4141 going against each other without equips. i'm pretty sure the 1144 will win HV + HP = ownage lol?

Strive to Love

06-24-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
I thought all lions want double shot, Volt?
Who said i didnt want double shot Phailed attempt @ raising your post count neko

Quote:
seriously, if u don't believe it, have, 2 lions around the same level, one with 1144, another with 4141 going against each other without equips. i'm pretty sure the 1144 will win HV + HP = ownage lol?
Ahh.. the long standing debate on these 2 builds, go make a thread on it or get someone 2 transfer the 1 from mt., that'd be nice so the debate would go on forever

06-24-2008   #19 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That is hardly a good indicator in my opinion.

Beside 4 in Power is not a total waste, I switch to melee when I train my Lion in gun resist training place (i.e Bugbear) and it turn out to be more effective than to find alternative places or keep training with gun.

Not really sure about what j0el claimed since my Lion level is not that high, but with decent equipment (no MyHax), I could survive just well in training.

In the end, it's just a matter of preferences to me and I can say I enjoyed being 4141, that's all there is to it.

Last edited by Ildanach; 06-24-2008 at 01:58 AM.

06-24-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^

melee? lol, how r u planning on surviving while u only have 1 on charm? Bug bears, i can't survive without spamming pots against a couple of bug bears without spamming pots =.= i wonder how having 1 on charm would help >_>
and for gun resist monster, lucky fist would be a better idea than putting 4 on power lol

Strive to Love