ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #21 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCatXIII
melee? lol, how r u planning on surviving while u only have 1 on charm? Bug bears, i can't survive without spamming pots against a couple of bug bears without spamming pots =.= i wonder how having 1 on charm would help >_>
and for gun resist monster, lucky fist would be a better idea than putting 4 on power lol
Well, I never said my Lion could handle multiple Bug Bears, spamming pots is a must and I still die occasionally when I was surrounded.

HP accessories, HP pet, GMV and refined elemental Pharaoh equipment do the tricks for me and my Lion is pure LK so the occasional block helps as well.

You should know better that Lucky Fist is not efficient in traning due to its long cooldown.

Last edited by Ildanach; 06-24-2008 at 02:52 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Spicyhunter will become famous soon enough
IGN: Spicyhunter
Class: Lion to_lion
Level: 326
Guild: Révenge

Why some of ya guys hate 1144? lol im 1144 too my Damage isnt realy low o_o ive got 134+294Ac without any buff tat should be more then enoguh... i can one hit nearly evrything with ds or berserk... so.... wheres the problem? X_X

06-25-2008   #23 (permalink)
retired

wacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura aboutwacky has a spectacular aura about
Class: Gladiator, Scientist, Dark Lord, Thief Master to_buffalo
Level: retired
Guild: retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicyhunter
Why some of ya guys hate 1144? lol im 1144 too my Damage isnt realy low o_o ive got 134+294Ac without any buff tat should be more then enoguh... i can one hit nearly evrything with ds or berserk... so.... wheres the problem? X_X
i dunno either... i support 1144 too... but maybe because i have a good gun too and can 1hko almost everything that non gun-resist mobs around my lvl... and that i never play 4141 b4 to know how good or bad that is...

but i guess 1144 or 4141 (or 2143 / 3142) is just a matter of personal playing style and preferences??

regards,
wacky

06-27-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
i dunno either... i support 1144 too... but maybe because i have a good gun too and can 1hko almost everything that non gun-resist mobs around my lvl... and that i never play 4141 b4 to know how good or bad that is...

but i guess 1144 or 4141 (or 2143 / 3142) is just a matter of personal playing style and preferences??

regards,
wacky
i was once told 2143 and 3142 shouldn't be considered, lol, no point going half way was the line but i guess they're still pretty decent builds
i tend to lean more to surviving though, HATE dying everytime i'm surrounded and spamming pots doesn't really help :S not for me anywayzz

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

06-27-2008   #25 (permalink)
NUBCAKERY

Anchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Anchors Send a message via MSN to Anchors
IGN: 敖
Class: musical sociopath
Level: -1

I play 4141 LK and OHKO monsters just fine. 1144 AC with similar gear only has higher AC... and less points wasted in AP and DX (and LK for PvM since you only need so much to hit monsters). If you want a great balance between survival and damage, 1144 AC is fantastic, especially with some of the crazy gear that's available now.

I don't like the 2143/3142 builds, personally, but since most of your important stats will come from gear anyway, some people prefer that leg up from having a 2 instead of a 1 (or decide they don't need the extra stats from having a 4 in a stat type instead of a 3). Eh, preference and funds/gear availability... and players have shown that they work just fine anyway.
Hemathion, 4411 3:5:4::WT:HP:MA melee dark lord, 140/140

Anchors, 1414 MA priest, 244/250
Vadise, 1414 MA wind/earth soul master, 210/216
IreneAdler, 1414 MA fire/lightning soul master, 154/152

So, like, let's go look for the road and talk about our hair!
~CotAQ

06-28-2008   #26 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

2143 isn't that bad, believe me that extra AC can save your ass :/ When most lions go full LK, they have around 200-250 AC. The boost from the 2 in power and some eq lets not do fail dmg on lions and kill them before they kill me D: