ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default Should I get Pistol Whip?

Hello,

I am just wondering if I should get Pistol Whip so I could at least get a physical damage skill but I don't know if it's worth it. I know for a fact that the damage is based on LK and the Max HP of the mob.

I am a Scientist with around 500~ LK with 6th anniv and Lucky Seven. I will be able to get more LK once I reach 290 and hopefully reach around 600+.

Should I get it? I don't think I'll be using my skill points unless they release new skills which I doubt.

Should I master it?

Thanks in advance!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Just to be a bit clear, Pistol Whip as in Lucky Fist or Butt Plate?

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Hello,

I am just wondering if I should get Pistol Whip so I could at least get a physical damage skill but I don't know if it's worth it. I know for a fact that the damage is based on LK and the Max HP of the mob.

I am a Scientist with around 500~ LK with 6th anniv and Lucky Seven. I will be able to get more LK once I reach 290 and hopefully reach around 600+.

Should I get it? I don't think I'll be using my skill points unless they release new skills which I doubt.

Should I master it?

Thanks in advance!
It's called Lucky Fist iirc now and it is a must have for any gunner sense class because it works so well with SB in bossing, especially Chaos Tower upper floors(48-72).

Any gunner senses who don't have it, lose out on a good chunk of DPS in bossing. Consider it your 3rd bread and butter skill, after double shot and power shot. Be expected to see 100k's in non crits with your luck stats in final CT floor. Free delicious damage every 6s under SB is hard to turn down.

Master and never regret it. I advise all gunner senses to get it once they start CT bossing seriously if they don't have it yet, or else you are really missing out on maximizing your damage output.

Last edited by Almora; 12-16-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: typos

12-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
It's called Lucky Fist now and it is a must have for any hybrid sense because it works so well with SB in bossing, especially Chaos Tower upper floors(48-72).

Any hybrid senses who don't have it, lose out on a good chunk of DPS in bossing. Consider it your 3rd bread and butter skill, after double shot and power shot. Be expected to see 100k's in non crits with your luck stats in final CT floor. Free delicious damage every 6s under SB is hard to turn down.

Master and never regret it. I advise all hybrid senses to get it once they start CT bossing seriously if they don't have it yet, or else you are really missing out on maximizing your damage output.
I was thinking of that as well. I mean Pure Lions with SB/Armor Destructor, and Lucky Fist may deal a good amount of damage to Monsters and some Bosses. But like you said Hybrids would possibly do double or triple the Damage with Status Effects.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

12-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
I was thinking of that as well. I mean Pure Lions with SB/Armor Destructor, and Lucky Fist may deal a good amount of damage to Monsters and some Bosses. But like you said Hybrids would possibly do double or triple the Damage with Status Effects.
I edited it out to gunner senses since I forgot it's a 2nd job skill and scientists could learn it too, but yeah, you got the idea. It's actually they do deal good damage with SB + Luckyfist, not may. You just never see people recommending it because people don't ever test stuff.

Nowadays time spent debuffing = time lost in doing damage. Lions are not particularly the best at tanking hits so killing as fast as possible is recommended.

I'm not a fan of armor destructor, I don't even think physical defenses affect bullet resistance, HV does, unless I missed something.

---

On the other hand, Lock On and Butt Plate are complete disasters and waste of TM skill points. I advise every sense type to stay away from these two skills as far as possible, they're the worst of the worst ;;

12-16-2012   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
I edited it out to gunner senses since I forgot it's a 2nd job skill and scientists could learn it too, but yeah, you got the idea. It's actually they do deal good damage with SB + Luckyfist, not may. You just never see people recommending it because people don't ever test stuff.

Nowadays time spent debuffing = time lost in doing damage. Lions are not particularly the best at tanking hits so killing as fast as possible is recommended.

I'm not a fan of armor destructor, I don't even think physical defenses affect bullet resistance, HV does, unless I missed something.

---

On the other hand, Lock On and Butt Plate are complete disasters and waste of TM skill points. I advise every sense type to stay away from these two skills as far as possible, they're the worst of the worst ;;
But Lock-On is a good skill against HV monsters for Pure Lions.

I think.

12-16-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough

Oh sorry, I forgot what's it called. It was Pistol Whip before so yeah SO with my 500 LK is the damage still good?

12-16-2012   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
But Lock-On is a good skill against HV monsters for Pure Lions.

I think.
It's actually not. You would think it would though. I tested it not too long ago and my damage went up by like 200. I had around 400 AC too, imagine someone with 800+ AC and it raises their damage by 400. I made sure to test it out on a high level monster, and it was on floor 60 & 72's bosses since CT higher level bosses have quite a large amount of stats.

It was a DREADFUL waste of TM points =(.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Oh sorry, I forgot what's it called. It was Pistol Whip before so yeah SO with my 500 LK is the damage still good?
Very good damage, under the conditions of SB and high HP mobs/bosses.

12-16-2012   #9 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
It's actually not. You would think it would though. I tested it not too long ago and my damage went up by like 200. I had around 400 AC too, imagine someone with 800+ AC and it raises their damage by 400. I made sure to test it out on a high level monster, and it was on floor 60 & 72's bosses since CT higher level bosses have quite a large amount of stats.

It was a DREADFUL waste of TM points =(.

Very good damage, under the conditions of SB and high HP mobs/bosses.
Really? D:

Cause when I used it, It was really useful for me :x

12-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Really? D:

I still have my Lock-On but I have never used it since getting it when it was released. Really horrible skill. It's good for PvP, I guess. But lions rarely miss so yeah XD

12-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Really? D:

Yeah.

When did you use it? Recent or a long time ago?

12-16-2012   #12 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Yeah.

When did you use it? Recent or a long time ago?
Long time ago.

12-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Long time ago.
Trickster absolutely refuses to fix bugs and if they do, they end up breaking other stuff in the process.

Just logged on for a quick second and re-tested. The damage went up literally by 61.

Even though it's a % debuff, the amount debuffed should be noticeable for bosses, but it isn't.

12-16-2012   #14 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Trickster absolutely refuses to fix bugs and if they do, they end up breaking other stuff in the process.

Just logged on for a quick second and re-tested. The damage went up literally by 61.

Even though it's a % debuff, the amount debuffed should be noticeable for bosses, but it isn't.
I though so, since Trickster Online is lazy to fix bugs :c

12-17-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Lock on is good for PvP, but that's it about it, honestly