ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Perkinz is on a distinguished road
Default Drilling and Compound mule fox?

So, I'm wanting to make a Fox, as the title says, primarily to be a mule for drilling and compounding/refinement.

Now, for my questions:

• I've always been curious what, if any, stats have any effect on compounding and refining. From what I've read in the tooltip ingame LK has an effect on Mature Compounding. Is that true? Is it really all that noticeable? What the heck is Mature Compounding? That's Nate, right?

• Now, as Kyzuumi's/Dare's guide is the only "Recent" guide on here about Pure Foxes, and it's geared toward Combat, I'm stumped. Obviously, DA/LK/WT are all in some way beneficial to a Thief Master and there wouldn't be *MUCH* difference between combat and mule, but which one would be best to focus on if I mostly want it to be able to drill and improve gear?

I've been playing this game on and off since Closed Beta and I swear I've never been able to figure this out!

Any help would be much appreciated =3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

LK, to my knowledge by stalking following the forums here, is completely useless in terms of refining/compounding. Once you hit around 100 ~ 200 LK, you basically compound the same as any other person would. I think its mostly just real-life luck. Also, yes, Mature Compound = Nate.

Again to my knowledge, a drilling mule would normally only need high amounts of DP and HP (+ MD for places with magic-using monsters). You only need to hit about 90 DA to get near perfect accuracy when drilling (when I say this, I mean that when your character is trying to drill, a squiggly line thing will appear where there is no items.) Getting an Altiverse shield with HP comps and refined to a semi-decent level would be great.

Well, that's all I know. Good luck with making that fox! (:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-13-2012   #3 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

I agree. It's useless creating a pure luck fox for mature compounding since it doesn't effect it at all. It ultimately depends on your real life luck.
People usually create a pure da fox with dp + md equips. Or if you want, create a pure weight fox with da equips. You might be prone to more damage though. It depends on what you want to do with the fox. Are you planning to sell a certain type of quest item? Or are you going to use the fox for personal purposes?

Of course, this is my advice. I'm not that experienced in sense types. This is from whatever I hear from.

11-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Perkinz is on a distinguished road

Mainly as a support for my other characters, i.e. whether it be selling quest items to fund them, or drilling quest items to help level them.

And so I guess i'll probably just go DA with defensive equips so I'm not smacked around too hard.

Probably will try to get something with a crap ton of +WT to carry around in order to swap it in and out as needed.