ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Cashmere is on a distinguished road
Default Free pies for answering Hunter Lord questions!

Sorry, the free pies offer is already claimed because someone has officially stolen them.

This is my first time ever playing a fox, and I've decided to go Hunter Lord. My fox is currently 3142, fast-tracked, and I have yet to decide what Stats allocation. I would like a lot, a lot of tips because I have no idea how this "sense-type" things work and there isn't really any whole "How to not be a fail Hunter Lord" guide.

Please throw in a detailed skill build please, and all the advice and tips you can give, thank you so much. (o・ω・o)

P.S. This would be helpful to whoever decides to check on ggFTW on how to start on a decent Hunter Lord, so this is basically doing a favour to mankind. Yes, mankind, you heard me. You can be a hero of mankind, so do it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I can give you a rough outline. Since you fast tracked, I will assume you won't have to worry about un-learning your unneeded skills (i.e., Shuriken skills) and already have some core skills like Lucky 7 and Aura of Luck learned. I also won't include levels because Lions aren't ever lacking TM points and you should be able to find out when you can learn skills. If you for whatever reason learned Shuriken skills and are short TM points, Power Shot and Shooting Spree have priority over everything. Aura of Luck can ever wait if you have to since it's LK boost is negligible for PvE purposes.

First Job
Gun Carrier, Invincible Reload, Loading on the Move -> Learn
Gun Booster -> Master
Stone Strike -> level 10
Armor Destructor -> level 1
Lucky 7 -> Master

Second Job
Aura of Luck -> Master

Third Job
Power Shot -> Master
Shooting Spree -> Master

@TM 120, you should be able to learn all of that. Afterwards once you have the TM levels for it:

Double Shot -> Master
Shield Breaker -> Master
Sticky Foot -> level 10
Armor Destructor -> level 10
Sticky Icky -> Master
Speedloader -> Master (If this doesn't actually increase attack then you don't even have to learn it. It's at TM260 anyways)

As a note, all Hunter Lord skills are +50 TM level of their Lion counterparts. And for a Hunter Lord guide: just read a Lion guide; they're exactly the same bar the levels leading up to Hunter Lord.

08-28-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

The only casting skills I use for hunter lord are pretty much PvM:
* = Most used

Gun Booster
Lucky 7
Aura of Luck

*Shield Breaker

*Shooting Spree
*Power Shot
*Double Shot

In PvP, Sticky Foot, Lock On could be useful at times.
Gas Mask, Lighting Rod, and Land Mine; if you have spare TM points and is really into PvP.

Gun fox is pretty much the same as lions.

For equipments, I think it is the best to compound them all AC.
HP also, if you feel lack of it.
When I gear up my gunner I will try to look for items that has HV/AC/LK/HP at the same time.
The altiverse are great to use. High DP hats is good in PvM since you will lack a shield for defense.

08-28-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

If you're going to Chaos Tower seriously, I highly recommended you get Lucky Fist before Sticky Icky(I still don't have it and I'm doing fine.) for the last two bosses. It pretty much destroys them both with ease as filler damage.

Skills to never get in PvM because they just suck so bad:

-Butt Plate
-Lock On
-Pouch of Pain

08-28-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Thank you all so much for the feedback, +rep for all of you c:

I got a Requiem Blunderbuss in Megalopolis, GUN AP is 709 and it's level 5 (adds 709 more Gun AP) 1s AC+6. I hope it's decent because I bought it for 50m q_q And it was fused. q_q

Also, should I go Hybrid points allocation or Pure AC, 3 AC 1 HP?

Last edited by MintyVampire; 08-28-2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: please use edit button and refrain from spamming the thread, thank you.

08-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmere
Also, should I go Hybrid points allocation or Pure AC, 3 AC 1 HP?
Always pure stat allocation, no questions.

08-28-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Go pure AC

The gun itself isn't that great, slot sucks, added AC sucks, gun AP is average, you could get that much on alti. Twist crossbow, with MUCH greater end game potential (they are forge-able), up to 4 slots. Always aim for altiverse equips, that's my only tip, because sucky altiverse stuff is better than other average stuff, yes, they are THAT great.

EDIT: depends on what it is fused with?

08-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Requiem Blunderbuss, level 155, Gun Ap "0 ~ 806". That's 87% of max Gun AP. I would say its pretty okay for a low leveled gun, or for a starter gun. Although 50M would be way overpriced in Fantasia, the fuse image itself is a different story. Keep your eyes open in the market, once in a while there would be people selling really good gun for cheap, most likely boss hunters or those that didn't care much about gun. At lower level you might have trouble clearing up CT bosses, but once you learn Shield Breaker at TM 175, you can take on most bosses. Its definitely worth it to master it ASAP. I had never used Lucky fist before, so can anyone tell me and the guy here whether SB would boost Lucky Fist damage?

08-28-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

It does, or at least it should.

And here is the twist gun's stat range:
Attack Power: 156 ~ 930
Accuracy: 6 ~ 31
Detect Ability: 6 ~ 31

08-28-2012   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

It's not the best gun, but it'll definitely last you a while until you can get a higher leveled alti.

08-28-2012   #11 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
I had never used Lucky fist before, so can anyone tell me and the guy here whether SB would boost Lucky Fist damage?
It does. SB's debuff works a little different than a SM's space skill, and it's a % skill, so it scales with the target's defenses. Couple it with Lucky Fist, it does ridiculous amounts of damage on monsters with very high HP bars(since Lucky Fist also scales with HP too). Lucky Fist is pretty much a must max on any hybrid gunner before all the other luxury debuffs/skills after SB. Not counting the new skill since we don't know much about their functions yet at all, besides the description we were given.

An idea of how much you would be doing with ~4xxAC & ~41xLK on the last two bosses:

Floor 60: 40-80k
FLoor 72: 70-100k

It's probably the only reason I can kill them with ease with my subpar geared cyber hunter.

08-28-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I wonder if free pies were what lured people in, but anyways, could any of you provide me with prices of Altiverses? I'm not very familiar with market rates or anything, so it'd be great. Thank you all so much.

08-28-2012   #13 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Hello Cashmere, please use the edit button located on the bottom right of your post and refrain from double posting, thank you.