ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

HairyTurtle is on a distinguished road
Default What makes Thief Masters great?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a pure DA Thief Master, and I just want some opinions.
What is it about a Thief Master that makes the game fun for you? (playing style, drilling perks, etc?)
I heard that foxes are difficult to level later on in the game? Also, how easy is it in general for foxes to make money? I came back from a long hiatus and only have 71k lol. .__.;

Click to molest!

Last edited by HairyTurtle; 08-04-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Poison Assault.

It's also nice to have drilling skills. I don't see why foxes would be anymore difficult to level than almost any other class, especially with a 7 target skill that has a 2 second cool down. I'd also say that foxes could make galders easier than other characters due to Invicible Drilling. Poppuri Event is coming soon, which means the inevitable re-release of driller pets, so I highly suggest you pick one up if you haven't already.

08-04-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^What Nikeos said. The new skill that's coming soon looks pretty good, too. As for being difficult to level later on, I think it's because foxes can't ohko mobs with skills at the popular grind spots like ice bears/gold beetles. Not sure though, but with CT it should be easy enough to level now.

08-04-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I love my Thief Master because it is fun to throw items!
And I love land mine and using hide too. They have fun and diverse skills other classes don't have. :3

08-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryCloud NineCombat Arms

gamefreak20 is on a distinguished road
IGN: jeenay2
Class: Sense to_fox
Level: 292
Guild: Astro Blitz, Rapsody

Pretty much what hyale said. Another thing about foxes that you should keep in mind is grind wise they can be expensive, but through comping/drilling you can make the money back easily. On top of that thief masters can deal out a very nice amount of damage if built right. Poison assault is deadly and if you stack mines and daggers the damage adds up fast.