ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

demetrio3000 is on a distinguished road
Default Fox VS Lion

Hi, I'm new to the game but I cant rly decide with who to play, I would like to make a treasure hunter with a good ammount of chances in compounding.
I would like to know if fox is better than lion for that, or if the hybrid lion, cyber hunter, can do the same as a fox, or if fox is still the best for drilling and compound.
The build I'll make is 1144, pure DA.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

The pure fox is the best choice for a begginer, because it can do really good damage as well as don't have ANY trouble when drilling. It is good to have a fox, because you will be able to get drillable quest items for your future chars

06-27-2012   #3 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Pure foxes, and both hybrid sense classes can do the drilling job the same, really. Compounding is totally random, however I just have a minimum of 300 luck whenever I compound. So it really depends on your playstyle.

Hybrid senses = PvE oriented only, regardless of dagger or gun route, limited PvP ability.
Pure foxes = PvE oriented and has the ability to PvP well.