ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

kogman4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fdrakor/ForeverAdule
Class: scientist/duelist to_scientist
Level: 21X/15X
Post opening a fox

hello,
i decided to start all over again by moving to jewelia server. in my opinion foxes are the best for a new start because of the fact that they easily finish drill quests.
i was thinking about going pure LK but is it really better then DA? if i go LK ill need to invest money on DA EQs so my damage will be good but for a new beggining i dont have any money to invest...

so DA or LK or maybe DA/LK if its good?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogman4
hello,
i decided to start all over again by moving to jewelia server. in my opinion foxes are the best for a new start because of the fact that they easily finish drill quests.
i was thinking about going pure LK but is it really better then DA? if i go LK ill need to invest money on DA EQs so my damage will be good but for a new beggining i dont have any money to invest...

so DA or LK or maybe DA/LK if its good?
I recommend Pure DA mainly because foxes can't refine their weapon for DA and they need as much as possible. The only refine-able DA item foxes can access is the lvl 305 goddess circlet.

LK can be made up with your two buffs. You only need 400 luck to hit everything in game. Any more luck than that is only good for buffing up your explosives/landmine damage.

05-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Like Almora said, pure DA is the way to go, however foxes rely off of AC to hit things, not LK, so LK is only used to dodge magic - which is still roughly around 400 for bosses like Odinea and such :3

05-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Start over? Pure DA fox, and concentrate on getting Item Detection. I would suggest raising bot a fox and sheep (preferably electric). Use the fox for drilling and killing monster Magic would have trouble with. Use the sheep to gather items for quests and stuff.

05-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLeague of LegendsElsword

Devely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Devely Send a message via Skype™ to Devely
Class: Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
Start over? Pure DA fox, and concentrate on getting Item Detection. I would suggest raising bot a fox and sheep (preferably electric). Use the fox for drilling and killing monster Magic would have trouble with. Use the sheep to gather items for quests and stuff.
Wind is a better choice for farming than electric.

06-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mali is on a distinguished road
IGN: CallingMali
Class: Theif Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 26x
Guild: Soul Calibur

Go Pure DA :3 for dmg also, pure lk doesn't work well in gvg ( if you gvg 0.0). In da you kill fast and don't really need much lk-