ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silpheed E4 or Zorra?

Hi,

So the explorer fox box is out and the stats are not as good as the lion boxes...which, like a idiot i didn't buy, and now I'm in dilemma. I'm wondering if it's worth it to spend money going though the box toget the equips and pets.

I do need a good DA pet (right now I have Carnivale Poppurisia 190 with a hardent) and I was wondering, since I have all this vitamin from the event, why don't I just get in game acc and Silpheed? But the thing was, I tried looking up Silpheed E4's stat and couldn't find it anywhere, so I couldn't really compare the stats of the two pets.

Can anyone give me their two cents on this? I don't really care for looks, I just need some decent stat for my fox to grind at CT44 and bossing (both CT and regular boss, maybe up to the Queen or Tenter). I'm not really looking to do PvP.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2012   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Let's see.

Explorer Zorra: May require buying boxes, but will get decent equips.

Slipheed E4: Get the pet on-the-spot, but will need Growth Vitamins, and stats are random. (But better than your current pet at least.)

All do need protein candies and lock candies depend on how good or bad the stats are.

So to save your money from gambling for Zorra pet (only to get the equips), might as well get Slipheed. Also, since there was no database for the pet, you could help ggFTW by SS the growth process and show the training stats (for each Evo-lvl) from Shara.

05-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Here are the rough stats for Silpheed E4
Assuming noanomalies.
AP: 540-972
AC: 27-46
WT: 2700-4860
DA: 33-60
LK: 33-60

I assumed that the level to stat ratio was to same for all evolutions to work these stats out.

Zorra with an earring will have 32-76 DA I think and she also has the added bonus of hp. It depends on whether you prefer to be guaranteed a pet or whether you feel lucky.

05-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

well the choice is either HP or WT.
Im sticking to Silpheed here, because I'd rather have extra WT to carry all my throwing weapons & pots.

06-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mali is on a distinguished road
IGN: CallingMali
Class: Theif Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 26x
Guild: Soul Calibur

I'd say Explorer Zorra It's cute and earrings makes the pet even better *-*

06-12-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Between a box pet and a crystal pet with similar stats I would pick the crystal one anytime, you do not run the risk of spending 100$ or more and not getting the pet. While you do run the risk of getting low stats, I would say it is lower than the risk of not getting the pet at all.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~