ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-25-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice
Default Pouch of Pain and Poison Pouch Questions

I have question of Pouch of Pain and Poison Pouch damage calculation.
(Max WT - Current WT(checkable in shops)) Magnification
Is this correct? It sounds like the more maximum weight you have, and the less weight you are carrying at the time being equals to higher damage. Do correct me, because I think I remember reading that you need to carry a lot of weight to do high damage with this skill.

That's that, now Poison Pouch.
Pouch damage=Pouch of Pain
Poison damage= Pouch of Pain * AP Weight%
What I understand from this is that, the first damage when you land Poison Pouch is the Pouch of Pain Damage. Mastered, the poison damage is 20% Pouch of Pain damage per second. What I would like to know is, does the poison damage ignores DP and resistances like Poison Assault does?

I have Poison Assault mastered, and I was thinking of coupling both of these damage over time poison together. Its either getting Poison Pouch first or getting Explosive Expert first. I will still get both though. I prefer to play it safe, land both poison, then stay away from the boss.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
I have question of Pouch of Pain and Poison Pouch damage calculation.
(Max WT - Current WT(checkable in shops)) Magnification
Is this correct? It sounds like the more maximum weight you have, and the less weight you are carrying at the time being equals to higher damage. Do correct me, because I think I remember reading that you need to carry a lot of weight to do high damage with this skill.

That's that, now Poison Pouch.
Pouch damage=Pouch of Pain
Poison damage= Pouch of Pain * AP Weight%
What I understand from this is that, the first damage when you land Poison Pouch is the Pouch of Pain Damage. Mastered, the poison damage is 20% Pouch of Pain damage per second. What I would like to know is, does the poison damage ignores DP and resistances like Poison Assault does?

I have Poison Assault mastered, and I was thinking of coupling both of these damage over time poison together. Its either getting Poison Pouch first or getting Explosive Expert first. I will still get both though. I prefer to play it safe, land both poison, then stay away from the boss.
Unfortunately, poison pouch doesn't ignore DP and resistances, BUT that's also a good thing. Why? Well, if you have a guardian that can use Shield Breaker, the poison damage will be boosted, making it deadly. Additionally, what makes poison pouch even more deadlier is the fact that in can CRIT. The poisons from assault and pouch are separate, so they can stack. You'll be one poisonous ivy with both of them on a single target.

I didn't pay attention to the weight affecting damage when testing, so I might come back to you later on it.

I would get explosives first, since it will do more damage over time. Then, I would work on pouch.

05-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I personally think Pouch is a waste of TM points unless you're a PvP fox (it's pretty much your only resort to knocking off Guard)

The damage is really low, even with 30k WT and 89% it doesn't do a lot of damage >: and yes, the more crap you're holding the more damage you'll do, totally not worth buying pouches/going pure WT/making yourself 99% all the time for it though =w= see it as everytime you use a potion you lose some damage

05-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

I see. It would work well a Shield Breaker guardian. I would keep that in mind in raising my fox.